Chapter 2

Ending Innocence. (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence." - David Byrne 

 

“Let me go!” Luhan shouted. “If anything happens to Chanyeol, I’ll murder you myself!” Luhan growled. Nothing was working but he continued to struggle with all his might to escape and rescue Chanyeol before it was too late. Tao and Yixing couldn’t do anything either because their kidnappers were barring their way. Neither of them could fight because the kidnappers were stronger than their captives.

“I will throw so many panda plushies at you that you suffocate!” Tao screamed at the kidnappers. Yixing didn’t say a word, but the murderous look in his eyes said enough to the masked man standing before him.

“Touch me and you will regret your very existence,” he said in the manliest tone anyone had ever heard come from his mouth.

At the moment, their only concern was Chanyeol’s safety. They just hoped that the kidnapper wouldn’t do anything bad to Chanyeol. It was too late and the kidnapper had dragged Chanyeol into the bathroom. He pushed Chanyeol up against the wall so that they were face-to-face. Chanyeol was absolutely terrified but the other was unreadable through his mask.

“Don’t hurt me,” he begged, eyes closed. Chanyeol hoped the masked man wouldn’t hurt him like his parents had. At this point, he would rather die; rather let the man kill him than go through suffering of that sort again. Instead of a blow, he felt the man caress his check, which sent shivers down his spine. This was the first time the masked man had touched him.

The room fell silent and the masked man withdrew his hand from Chanyeol’s cheek. Not feeling the man’s touch, Chanyeol wondered whether it was safe for him to open his eyes and try and talk to the masked man, to beg the man to not do anything to him and hope that the man would comply. He opened his eyes and saw that their faces were uncomfortably close to one another. Unbeknownst to Chanyeol, the man smirked behind his mask as he withdrew something from his pocket, something that would help him calm the curly-haired boy down. The man showed Chanyeol the pouch and its contents and Chanyeol’s eyes lit up.

“Chocolat chip cookies!” He lunged for them, completely forgetting what had just happened between the two. When the cookies appeared, his fear of the masked man disappeared. He thought that the cookies were much more important than his own safety. He had been craving the things for years but had not had the money to buy them. He was still rather juvenile. Right now his priority was the cookies and he would do anything he could to get them. When he was younger, he would always see other children eating them and was envious.

At the age of seven, he finally got an opportunity to eat one when an older boy gave him one. Chanyeol didn’t remember much about the boy except that he was the one who gave Chanyeol the opportunity to eat a chocolat chip cookie. This boy also gave Chanyeol the hope that there might just be someone in the world who actually cared about him.

Not only did this boy give him his first chocolat chip cookie, but he also became Chanyeol’s first and only friend. He was so shy at the time, he never asked for the boy’s name. At the time, he had only mumbled four words to the boy. After that meeting, he began to sneak out of the house to meet this mystery boy in the park every day. Unfortunately, Chanyeol’s parents caught him when the boy stole his first kiss. That was the last time he saw the boy. From that day onward, he thought about that boy every night and wondered whether he would ever see the boy again.

Right now, Chanyeol was tying to grab the cookies from the man before him. He kept missing because the masked man because he was so fast and he wouldn’t let Chanyeol have the cookies.

“Give me the cookies!” Chanyeol whined. The masked man simply shook his head. He pulled his cellular out and began to type. The notes aside, this was the first time the man had communicated With Chanyeol.

The man sapped out a message and showed Chanyeol the phone. “Nope. You can’t have the cookies.”” Chanyeol crossed his arms when he read the message.

“Then why did you show me the cookies? The only reason you would show them to me is because you’re going to give them to me. So please give them to me masked man,” Chanyeol whined childishly.

The man tapped another message out. “Nope, they are mine@ You can never have them!”

“Yah! If you don’t want me to bite your hand then hand the cookies over!” Chanyeol yelled attempting to sound menacing. Instead, he just sounded cute.

 “Go ahead and bite me. I still won’t give you the cookies,” the message read. Chanyeol grabbed the man’s arm and bit it, hard. The man’s eyes widened behind his mask. He couldn’t believe that boy had actually bitten him. He bit his lip, trying to control himself and not utter a sound. If he actually spoke, he would ruin the whole plan and he couldn’t let that happen.

The man tried to push Chanyeol away but the boy just bit harder.

“Okay! I’ll give you the cookies but only if you do something for me. Firstly, stop biting me or I’ll smash the cookies.” The masked man types. Chanyeol read the message and pulled away, nodding slowly. He would do anything for the cookies, well almost anything. He wouldn’t take the pills and he wouldn’t give his body away. He just hoped the masked man wouldn’t request either of these things.

“What do you want me to do?” he asked the masked man apprehensively. The man took out an orange bottle filled with pills. Chanyeol’s eyes widened and he felt fear coursing through his body. He immediately looked down, beginning to tremble. He didn’t want the cookies anymore, not with having to take the pills to get them.

“I don’t want the cookies anymore,” Chanyeol muttered. “You can have them,” he added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter