Start of War...

Wolf Love

As a treat I was making breakfast for everyone plus I felt bad that I made mum worry about me so I started making breakfast. As I started cooking the meat everyone rushed downstairs even that Hana girl who has been very y to me for the last couple of days. I felt hands on my hips which made me jump but it was only Kris.

"Is that my hoodie" it was Kris's hoodie I just found it and it looked good and I was cold.

"Sorry" I said sweetly hoping that he wouldn't get mad at me.

"I like it, you smell like me now, and it makes you look y" when he said that he made my heart pump faster this made Kris laugh. "You know I can hear your heart beating" when Kris said that I didn't know what to do so I was trying my best to slow down my heart beat but it didn't work.

"Sit down and eat" I said sweetly.

"Okay sit next to me" he said while giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. Making me blush.

I put the meat on the table which everyone rushed to but I had cookies and milkshake I was about to sit next to Kris but Hana got there before me so I ended up sitting next to Lay which I didn't mind. Kris was giving me puppy eyes which made me smile brightly. After breakfast everyone went outside.

"Kris" I shouted he came running to me he was topless by the way his lean, tone body make me blush and made me look away. I gave him a sheet of paper it was a drawing of Kris which I did.

"Its goods babe thanks" Kris said while kissing my lips.

It was dinner time and everyone was waiting for food, I was sitting next to Kris who kept on touching my leg. And he kept on saying that he loved me and he was saying that he found me y into my ear. Hana kept on giving me me the evils like always, Mum put the food on the table and everyone grabed the meat Kris made sure that I got some food too. And we started eating.

"Kris, I want a fair chance to be she-wolf so I want to do the she-wolf challenge" Hana said with an evil grin. Everyone gasped I nearly chocked on my food and Kris's eyes widen. In the past couple of days Lay and Suho have been telling me everything about being a wolf.

THE SHE-WOLF CHALLENGE: Is when two she-wolf wannabes fight till the death in wolf form.

"NO NO NO AND NO" Kris screamed at Hana

"But this is not fair I want a chance to be she-wolf" Hana said.

"Fine" I said bravely. 

"No are you mad!!! I won't let you" Kris said in a rough tone. 

I drag Kris outside I took him to the middle of the woods I didn't want the others to find out what I was saying. 

"Kris just let me do the she-wolf challenge" I said. 

"No I want let you kill yourself for me" Kris said in a more rough tone. 

"If I'm gonna be she-wolf I want to earn that title" I said. 

"NO" He said. 

"Just trust me please, if you love me, you would" I said sweetly. 

" I Do trust you but I don't want to lose you okay" Kris said. 

I nodded my head. I had nothing else to say. I turned away to go but Kris got hold of my hand and pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips which felt like heaven. We made it back to the house where everyone was still sitting at the table. 

"So is she gonna do the she-wolf challenge or WHAT!!" Hana said. 

I looked at Kris who was already  staring at me. 

"Yes I will do the challenge" I said. 

"Great I can't wait" Hana said with an evil grin on her face. 

Hana gonna kill me and now Kris is gonna kill me too.