A new World...

Wolf Love

"When were you gonna tell me that I'm been living with wolves and I might be a  wolf myself WHEN HUH!"

"A couple of days before full moon" Mum said.

"I'm leaving" I said while getting a bag.

"Where are you going?" Dad said gently.

"EMMMMM GARNMA HOUSE WAIT A SEC IS SHE A WOLF TOO" I shouted.

"Yeah but she an old wolf so she can't tranform" Mum said sweetly.

I started packing my bag, I wish they told me that they were wolves when I was younger so it wouldn't be a shock to me  now. How many lies have they told me???? And how many times I've believe them? I walked out of the house making my way to the woods but I didn't know where to go, cause in my mind I didn't really want to see Granma I ended up at the park sitting at my favourite bench again. Leting my mind go wild I'm a wolf, do I kill people? Can I change into a wolf at day time? I wonder if everyone is a wolf in the world? There was me thinking not even notice that kris has sat down beside me.

"Have you calm down yet" Kris said gently.

Hearing his voice made me jumped a little, I nodded at him I didn't really have anything to say to him.

" Every wolf has its own scent like you smell like Vanilla which I like. But no-one knows my scent well only I know your Granma said only the one you love will know. Guess what it is??"

I moved closer to him and hugged him while I was hugging him I inhale his scent it took me a while to discover his odor but I found it.

"Sandalwood and Vanilla" I said sweetly.

"Your right" he said with a smile. "Come back to the pack, we can help you"

I nodded and grabed my bag and we started walking in to the woods then Kris grab my hand which felt soft. We carried on walking until he push me on to a tree this was starting to look like my  dream that I had the other day, then Kris softly kissed my lips which I was craving for.

"Do you want a ride?"

I didn't say anything but Kris just laughed and went by the trees in a blink of an eye he was a wolf. He had reds eyes which looked like blood to me, he had black fur. He came to me slowly which was ing scary I swear I could scream but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. He was now by my feet I touched his fur which was soft he did a small growl but I seemed to understand him he was telling me to get on to his back. So I did he started running he was so fast the wind was blowing in my hair everywhere and everything seemed to be a blur I couldn't see anything, cause he was more so quickly so I hugged him tightly. Before I knew it we were back at home and Kris was back to Kris but you could still see his red eyes.

"Did you have fun?" He said while kissing my forehead.

I smiled and walked away and went in to the house and Kris followed me, when we got inside everyone was in the living room. But there were some other people that I didn't know there was a mid aged women and man and a girl who was very pertty and had a dimple on her right cheek she look like she was the same age as me.

"We got some new members in our pack" Sam said brightly.

"This is Dong-sun, Eun and the beautiful Hana" Sam carried on saying.

Hana walked towards me and gave me you-better-move look and I step out of her way she went up to Kris and smiled at him, he gave her a evil look.

"Kris please make me your she-wolf." she said with a smile.

What's a she-wolf I said in my mind.

"It's when a new pack leader choses a girl who is a wolf to start a family with which is gonna be Kris when the next full moon comes which is in a couple of weeks time." Suho said to me with his mind.

"No, Chloe is gonna be my she-wolf" Kris said loudly.

"We will see about that" Hana said while walking away

She gonna kill me.