Good bye

Wolf Love

Kris's POV 

"As pack leader you know you have to fight with the other pack leader" Sam said to Kris. 

"Okay who is the other Pack leader" Kris ask. 

"On the other side of this wood there another pack called B.A.P you have to fight with their leader Bang yong Guk" 

"Ok" Kris replied. 

"I told the rest of the pack but I haven't told Chloe maybe you should tell her" Sam said " this might be the last time you see her" Sam carried on saying. 

I made my way outside to the pack. 

"Luhan Luhan" I shouted.  Luhan came running towards me. 

"What's up Kris" he said with a smile. 

"You know that I have to fight the other pack leader...... I need you to do something important for me tell.... Chloe that I'm dead" I said trying to hold back the tears. 

"Why would you say that to her" he said now his smile is gone. 

"Because I'm not sure if I will make it back..... Please tell her that and make sure that's she safe, loved and happy......... I have to go I want to spent my last couple of hours with Chloe." 

End of Kris's POV 

Today was a hot, warm, sunny day so you went outside to read you favourite book plus you could stare at Kris for a couple of hours. Anyway you were really getting in to this book that you didn't know Kris was standing behind you, you take your eyes off the book just for a second you wanted to make sure Kris was okay (or more likely to stare at his y body), but when you see that Kris is gone you get a bit worried. 

"Where is he now" you whisper to yourself but loud enough for Kris to hear. 

"Looking for someone?" Kris said making you jump but then you could feel his breath on your neck you didn't know that you were so close to him. 

"No!" You simply replied not wanted him to know that you were looking for him. 

"Anyway I was wondering do you want to go on a date with me today. " Kris said. 

"A date!" You quickly look at him and he moves closer to you and plants a kiss on your lips. 

"I take that as a yes, let's go" Kris says before he takes your hand and runs into the woods with you trying to catch up with him. 

What a perfect date you thought to yourself not knowing what was going to happen next, you spent an hour in the woods talking to Kris about life and what you want for the wedding. Kris agreed with most things you wanted and he kept on saying that he loves you and you can have what ever you want for the wedding, which made you smile. After that you and Kris took a long walk to the cliff and threw rocks at the sea making wishes for each rock, slowly you made your way to the park where there were some local shops. Kris buys you some ice-cream because of the hot weather, you start having an ice- cream fight, now your face is covered in ice- cream. Kris moves closer to you and your face this made you giggle, then he starts kissing your face now your neck, making love bits on your neck. 

"Your always mine" Kris spoke into your neck. 

It was getting late so Kris take you back to the house before you went into the house Kris grabs you into a tight hug. 

"I'm going to miss you, I have to go for a couple of days, you know to do leader stuff or boring stuff should I say." Kris said while Chloe's hair. 

"Well I will wait for you then" you replied. 

Couple of days later: 

Your waiting for Kris to get back home, is very late at night and your looking out of your windows searching for Kris in the darkness at this point your getting very worried. There's a knock on the door Luhan comes in and sits on your bed. 

"Chloe I've got something to tell you so sit down on the bed." Luhan said. 

" I've got bad news Kris is.......Dead" 

 

Dear reader sorry I haven't updated for ages, I hope you like this chapter. 

Also lets carry on supporting Kris no matter what decision he makes. Xxx