Hate you. Love you.

Wolf Love

I hate Kris so much all I wanted to do was fight for his love I just wanted to be part if the pack but no Kris has to be an about it. He such a player or should I say a cheater. After I told everyone that I was doing the she-wolf challenge Kris went off in a mood and didn't talk to me for three days and  found him kissing Hana by the lake. I could of  killed him now its dinner time and Kris can't keep his hands off Hana who is clearly enjoying it he was kissing her neck and touching her leg I felt sick.

"Chloe why are you not eating?" mother said with a small smile.

"I feel ill and if I don't come back don't worry about me" I said standing away from the table.

"Thankgod she going" Hana said WHAT A !!!

I walked to the lake were it was peaceful, tears fall from my eyes, I felt so heartbroken. There's me thinking that Kris loved me but he was playing me. I was looking at the lake until I felt a hand on my shoulder I followed the hand it was Suho.

"Have you been crying" Suho said looking into my eyes deeply.

I didn't say anything I just carried on looking the lake Suho sat next to me.

"Is it about Kris" Suho said sweetly

I nodded my head and tears carried on flowing from my eyes. Suho looked at me and cup both sides of my face with his hands and said to me "Baby don't cry" and kissed my lips long and passionly.

Kris's POV 

I walked outside to find Chloe I was going to say sorry for being in a mood with her and for kissing Hana I was going to explain myself to her. But yeah she was kissing Suho that made made my blood boil I just wanted to rip Suho's head kissing the girl that I love. And what made it wost was when Suho said "Be with me, Kris dosen't deserve you, you're a kind sweet person and you are so beautiful, you should be with a person who loves you like me just give me a chance." Then Chloe turned away for a bit SHE LOVES ME! But then she moved closer to Suho and carried on kissing him.

The end of Kris's POV

Suho kisses felt good but Kris's kisses were better if Kris is happy with Hana I should let him be so I need to move on. So I gave Suho a chance but deep inside I still had feelings for Kris. Suho walked me back home and we went inside the house he took me to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Suho said.

"I will have some toast" I said getting some bread.

"No I will I made you some toast, go to your room and rest for a bit."

I nodded and started going up the stairs but then I felt hands pushing me on to the wall.

"Do you really love him? Do you love me?"

"Kris get off me" I said loudly. I push Kris off me and carried on walking up the stairs with one tear falling down my eye. "And when did you care about me or who I am dating you got Hana now" I carried on saying. I walked to my bedroom I'm crying my eyes out now I love Kris but I hate him too for godshake why dose he have to make me feel that way. Sometime I wish I didn't have feelings for him.