Do You Still Remember Me?

Romance With Me

-- Sung Yeon's POV --

I was watching TV, and the program was Music Core. A boy band was performing there.

Nal barabwara, ddandaranddan ddandaranddan ddandaranddan ddanddanddarappa...

It was Super Junior, the well known boyband in Korea. I watch them performing their single, Bonamana. The first solo was sang by Siwon. Choi Siwon. Weird, It looks like I forgot something about this name, or this person.

I'm Shin Sung Yeon, 22 years old. When I was 18, I got in an accident and lose all of my memories, including my name, my parents, my family, my friends, and so on. My family and friends always help me to remind all of my memories, and teach me lessons from school. Now I think I've remembered all that I have to remember.

I stared at Siwon in my TV. It must be something really important that I still remember it... a bit. Is he my boyfriend? Or my enemy? I sighed then walked to the kitchen, and found my mom there.

"Umma, may I ask you something?" I said to her. She was making something for our dinner.

"What's that, Sung Yeon-ah?" asked her back.

"Do you know Choi Siwon?" she dropped the soup spoon that was held by her.

"Yes, of course. He's from Super Junior, right?" she tried to speak as normal as she can. I noticed something weird on her but ignored it.

"Is that all?" I asked her again. She nodded her head.

"Well, can you help me, Sung Yeon-ah? Take some plates from the shelf, please," said her. I did what did she ask and gave her 10 plates. I helped her until the dinner was ready then I called my father, my older brother and sister, and my little brother. I have a big family, right?

 

-- Siwon's POV --

After Bonamana performance, we all went to the backstage and rested. I got my phone from my bag and accidentally dropped it. Leeteuk-hyung saw my phone and took it.

"You still use this picture as your wallpaper..." said him, sighed. I gave him a faint smile.

"Yeah, 'cause I still love her," I got my phone from Leeteuk-hyung's hand. The picture that we talked was a picture of me, and my girl -- ex-girlfriend, Shin Sung Yeon. I haven't heard about her like, 4 years?

"Such a great lover," said Leeteuk-hyung before walked again. "4 years is a long time. You could found any other girl!"

"No... I won't, until I met her and asked her why did she avoided me,"

That's true. She avoided me, I think. She never call me, send any message, or answer my call for 4 years. I've searched for her at her house, but no one is there. Her neighbours said her family have moved to other city, but I don't know where. They didn't answer any of my question. It's weird, really weird.

I still remember her smile, her words, her laugh, her voice when she calls me, her hugs...

That I've missed for years.

 

-- Sung Yeon's POV --

I know it. I know it. There's something that my mother didn't tell me -- or maybe she don't want to tell that to me. I know something about that Choi Siwon but I really didn't remember what's that...

When I asked my friends, they just say "Choi Siwon? The tallest man in Super Junior?" or "He's the most handsome in Super Junior, right?" or if I asked those antis, they'll start to bash him.

All I can do is checking my diary, photo albums, and phone. And I got nothing again.

"Sung Yeon-ah, you know what? Our class will go on a trip to Seoul!" said Cheon Mi, my bestfriend. I stopped my thoughts and turned my head to her.

"Is it?" I yawned a bit.

"Hey, why are you not excited? Look, our classmates are looking forward to it!" she babbled and I just nodded my head.

"Actually I'm excited, I'm just really sleepy now," I gave her a fake yawn again. She rolled her eyes.

"The trip is next week," said her before started walking.

"Oh,"

 

--> A week later

-- Siwon's POV --

I was walking to a park, a special park to me. Because we -- I mean, me and Sung Yeon, often go to this park at night, sit on rhe bench, and buy hotdogs or something else then eat it together.

Wow, it's really crowded in the park. I walked there. No one noticed me because I'm disguisted. I wore a jacket, hat, and sunglasses.

"Another school -- college trip?" I asked to myself. I sat on a bench near the crowd. I stared at them for a long time, and found something interesting.

A girl. Her face... it's really similar to Sung Yeon. And I heard her friends called her Sung Yeon, too. Is that her?

When I was going to the crowd, they've moved into their bus and go away. What should I do?

 

-- Sung Yeon's POV --

That little park is interesting, I felt something when I was there. Looks like I've almost remembered who is Choi Siwon to me. I have to go to the park tonight.

After we went to another place, we went to the hotel for rest. I shared a room with Cheon Mi. Now I'm begging her to let me go tonight.

"Just an hour. In that park," I said to her. She still shook her head.

"No, Sung Yeon. What will you do there? If someone caught you, you'll get in a trouble!" what a big-mouth, I grumbled.

"Just take a walk. Just half an hour. I promise, no one will caught me. I'll tell the teacher that I want to buy some meals in the mini-market. Okay?"

"Well... I guess, it's a yes," said her, sighed.

"I'll buy some chocolate for you," I know that she's a chocolate-addict. She smiled.

"Okay, but just an hour, promise me?" asked her. I nodded my head.

 

--> 7.30 p.m

I asked the teachers to go for some meals and they allowed me to go. I ran to the park as quick as possible. No one is there. I sat on a random bench, and found something interesting there.

A hand-writing. I tried to read it.

Choi Siwon, Shin Sung Yeon.

I gasped. I've remembered who is Choi Siwon, why I sat on this bench, and... my accident. My eyes were hot and I started to cry. Now I know... I know...

 

-- Siwon's POV --

I ran to my special park. I don't know why, but I felt that I will met Sung Yeon there.

When I got into the park, I saw a girl sat on a bench. I walked towards her and figured out that she's Sung Yeon. I sat next to her and patted her back.

"Sung Yeon?" she turned her head to me. I saw her cried.

"S... Siwon..." then she started to cry again. I decided to hug her.

"Why are you here? Did you receive my messages and calls? Why don't you answer them?" I tried to asked her. Her body was trembling.

"Mianhae, I've forgotten you for 4 years..."

 

-- Author's POV --

Sung Yeon told Siwon her story. About her accident, why did her family move out without telling him, and so on. Siwon nodded his head.

"How did you remember me again?" asked Siwon. She pointed at the hand-writing on the bench.

"Your writing, right?" said Siwon, chuckled. Sung Yeon giggled a bit.

"Yeah. Mianhae, Siwon-oppa," said her.

"Shall we start again as a couple? I'll make you remember all of our memouries,"

"Yes, let's start again as a couple."

 

------------------------------------------------------

It's my friend's request! Sorry for the super-late-update!

Like it? Hate it? Just write it in comment box!

Gomawo chingu~!