The Dance

Romance With Me

Sung Hyo's POV

-----------------------

I'm Min Sung Hyo. 20 years old, living in Seoul.

Actually I'm a big fan of Super Junior, but not the fanatic one. And fortunately, I worked in SM Entertainment. Everyday I meet various famous artist, like SHINee, TVXQ, BoA, or f(x). Yet I haven't met any member of Super Junior, I wonder why?

I worked as a choreographer because I love dancing. I don't know why, every time I hear music or what I'll move my body naturally. My mom said that it's because she watched dance movie when she was pregnant, and maybe it influence me. Good influence.

* * *

Today I was late to work. The traffic !

I went into the building and greeted the receptionist, then I walked to the lift. At the moment I saw something, oh, someone, well, some people, no. A bunch of people, waiting in front of the lift. I was surprised to see who it was.

It was Super Junior, waiting for the lift there. The Real Super Junior. I stopped. My eyes grew big and my jaw dropped. The receptionists laughed at me, they know that I love Super Junior for sure. Yeah.

My dream finally come true. I can see Super Junior right with my own eyes in front of me without any disturbance from ELFs.

Suddenly, one of them turned his head to me. It was Lee Donghae! MY BIAS! MY BIAS! He giggled when he saw me. I was wondering why is he giggling when I realized my situation. My face. My expression. It was DAMN VERY WEIRD. I blushed but kept eyeing Donghae. He's still staring at me, I smiled and he smiled back to me.

 

Donghae's POV

-----------------------

We arrived at the SM building. Today we're going to practice and record some new songs. We were waiting for the lift for, like, 10 minutes and I was extra-bored. I stared around the lobby then I saw a girl near the receptionist desk, greeted and chatting with them. Who is she? She have to be an employee here since she talked to them in a friendly way.

Then she walked towards us, but stopped. She looked so surprised. Her face is funny! I giggled and saw her blushed.

She smiled at me, and I smiled back at her. Now she's walking towards us again.

"Who are you looking at, fishy?" asked Eunhyuk. I blushed.

"No, I don't looking at someone!" I replied him fast. Eunhyuk smirked then he whispered something to Leeteuk-hyung. The two of them grinned. WHAT THE HELL DID THEY TALK ABOUT?

"Someone here is in love..." teased Leeteuk-hyung. Eunhyuk chuckled. I pouted.

"Hey, she's pretty!" said Eunhyuk. He his lips.

"Flirting already?" I back.

"No, of course no. Go there, fishy,"

"What do you mean?!"

 

Sung Hyo's POV

------------------------

I walked towards them and greeted them.

"Annyeong haseyo," I bowed down, trying to be polite. They turned their head and bowed back to me.

"Annyeong haseyo," said them in unison. I chuckled a bit. Then I glanced at all of them.

Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Siwon were chatting together. Sungmin and Heechul talked about something... I think they're talking about their new pink phone. Shindong was busy eating pocky, Kyuhyun played with his PSP, Yesung and Ryeowook were showing their aegyo together. Donghae did nothing. Hey, what's that? He walked towards me...

 

Donghae's POV

-----------------------

Eunhyuk's right. She's beautiful... Aish! Have I fallen for her?

She's alone, staring at  us one by one. She stopped at me. I decided to greet her and introduce myself to her, so I walked towards her.

"Hello, I'm Lee Donghae," I gave her my hand. She shook my hand

"I'm Min Sung Hyo," said her.

"You work here?"

"Yes, I'm a choreographer here. What are you guys doing, Donghae-sshi?"

"Oppa. Call me oppa. You're younger than us, right?" I said. She blushed again.

"Yeah. I'm 20... oppa," she blushed even more. Cute!

We continued chatting until the lift's door opened. Then we all got in.

"Which floor?" I asked her. She showed 3 fingers and I pressed the button. We're going to the same floor, too. What's happening right now?"

 

Sung Hyo's POV

-----------------------

He didn't press any other button. Are they going to the same floor as me? What a coincidence.

DING! The lift's door opened and we got out. I bowed at them and tell goodbye then I went to a practice room. My schedule today is to practice with a group. I don't really know which group it is, but they tell me that it's a boy's group. I got into the room and placed my bag. I got my iPod from my bag, turned it on, and placed the earphones on my ears.

It was Bonamana. I started to dance to the song since I knew the steps very well. I didn't realize that someone knocked the door and opened it. I was facing the mirror so I saw who opened the door. It was...

"Ah, Sung Hyo-ah!" said the person. Donghae. There were other SJ members behind him.

"Oh, so you're our choreographer today?" asked Leeteuk.

"I think so, because my schedule said it. Oh, I'm Min Sung Hyo, nice to meet you all," I introduced myself to them and bowed. They all bowed in unison.

"You've known all of us right?" asked Kyuhyun with his wink. Donghae was like... pissed off?

"Of course! I... I'm a big fan of you all!"

"Waaa! Really?" said Ryeowook with his aegyo. I nodded my head and laughed.

"Hey, shouldn't we start the practice?" said Donghae. He glared at me.

"Okay, let's start!"

We were practicing for hours. First I told them their new moves for their new songs, then they started to dance to the song. They learned the moves really fast. Just in an hour, they can dance to the song well, but not perfectly. Sometimes I corrected their mistakes.

"Shindong, you have to turn your left hand!" or, "Siwon, raise your leg a bit," or "Eunhyuk! Stop doing those 'merong'!" and so on. I was reaaally tired.

 

Donghae's POV

------------------------

Wow, she's our choreographer. Great. Then I saw Kyuhyun flirting at her, and I couldn't help but pouted. What the hell is he doing?

Finally our practice started. She told us about some moves and dance a bit, and I could learn it really fast.  Thanks to the dance king, Eunhyuk, that taught me how to copy dance steps perfectly.

Then we started to dance by ourself. She's just standing and watching us, and sometimes she corrected the mistakes. I tried my hardest not to make any mistake. I want to look perfect in front of her. What is this? Am I falling for her?

I tried to focus on the dance, but I can't. I just stared at her. I knew she was really tired because she kept shouting at us. Yeah, we did A LOT OF mistakes. I wanted to yell them for not making a lot of mistake, but I can't. Of course I can't!

At last the practice have finished. We packed our stuffs and got some drinks. I got 2 bottled of mineral water and gave one to Sung Hyo.

"Here, have this," I said. She accepted the bottle with a smile.

"Thank you," and at that time, I knew that I've fallen for her.

 

Sung Hyo's POV

------------------------

He gave me a bottle of cold mineral water. So nice of him. I smiled at him and I saw him blushing. What's happening?

I opened the bottle and drank the water 'till the last drop. I still felt exhausted. Then I realized that I was just with Donghae.

"Where's the others?" I asked him.

"They've gone back to our dorm. Wae?"

"Nothing, but why are you still here?"

"I'm waiting for you," said Donghae calmly.

"Waiting? For me? What for?" I asked him, confused. Is he playing on me?

"Well... wanna go for eat?" He asked me, so suddenly. I nodded my head between shock and confused. Then he grab my wrist and walked outside the room with me.

 

Donghae's POV

-----------------------

I DID ask her. Yeah! I asked her out!

I got her to a cafe nearby. We ordered our food then waiting. When we were waiting, I tried to have a chat with her. We ended up talking very-very-very much. She's ongoing and cheerful, that's why we can get on each other very well.

"Who is your bias, Sung Hyo-ah?" I asked her, a bit curious about her answer.

"It's... It's..." she blushed. "Well, It's... the one who sitting in front of me right now," I blushed, too.

"Me? I've never expected it," I said. "Hahahaha... thank you for admit it, Sung Hyo-ah,"

"Well, calling me Hyo is better, I think," said her with a cute smile. Aish!

"Okay, Hyo-ah," we giggled together. The food have come and we ate it, still talking.

After finished eating, I decided to take her back to her house. She refused it.

"Donghae-ah, you're a celebrity. People might recognize you as Lee Donghae, the member of famous boy band, Super Junior!" said her to me with an I'm-sorry-I-can't eyes. I sighed and gave her my smile.

"No problem. If it's for the girl I love," then I covered my mouth with my right hand. Hyo turned her head on me, clearly heard what I said. She gave me her I-don't-get-it look.

"You said what?" asked her. I couldn't look at her face at all.

"Donghae-ah, tell me," said her, a bit forcing. I sighed deeply then leaned my head near to hers.

"Sung Hyo-ah, saranghaeyo," I whispered those words to her ear. She blushed really hard.

"A, are you sure, Donghae-ah?"

"Very," I said with a smile. "And please call me oppa. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes," said her with teary eyes, a shy smile and a blushing face.