When Our Life Change

Romance With Me

"Min Hwa!" someone yelled her name. But she kept running faster and faster, away from the frightening voice behind her.

"Jung Min Hwa!" she jerked, but still running. No matter her legs were hurt like mad, no matter her breath sounds more like panting, she have to escape from the man.

Finally she arrived at a big building. She quickly got into the lobby and walked to the lift. One of the receptionist greet her and she greeted back before walked into the lift and pressed one of the buttons.

Her destination is one: To meet her boyfriend and be safe in his arms.

 

--SJ's dorm--

It's dinner time. All of the boys were sitting in the diningroom when the bell rang. Eunhyuk got up from his chair since he's the one who sit near to the door.

He opened the door and saw his scared girlfriend, Jung Min Hwa. She rushed into the dorm quickly and pushed Eunhyuk with her.

"Hey, stop, stop," said Eunhyuk. He stared at Min Hwa's face. "Chagiya, what's wrong with you?"

Suddenly tears fill her eyes. Eunhyuk wrapped his arm around her and hug her tightly.

"Oppa..."

"It's fine, chagiya. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," but she cried even harder. Leeteuk's head popped from the diningroom's door.

"Ya! Lee Hyukjae come back if you want to... Do you guys have a fight?" asked him. Eunhyuk shook his head. Leeteuk nodded and head back to the diningroom.

"Eunhyuk oppa..." said Min Hwa between her tears.

"Hm?"

"Would you like to listen to my story? I'll... I'll tell you what happened..."

"Of course, chagiya... but let's sit first," said Eunhyuk. He grabbed Min Hwa's hand and guided her to a couch nearby. He let her sat first then he sat near her. His hand still holding her hand, and he could feel that Min Hwa thighten her grip on him every second flew by.

"It's... about... my dad," said Min Hwa, she chocked. Eunhyuk patted her back softly. Then Min Hwa told Eunhyuk the full story. Sometimes she sobbed or chocked and Eunhyuk just thighten his grip on her hand, tried to make her grew stronger. Or he would wipe the tears away from Min Hwa's face.a

"Well, I know that you're having your bad time now," said Eunhyuk then he sighed.

"Am I bothering you, oppa?" asked Min Hwa. Her face was full of sorry.

"No. Really. Your problem have to be my problem, too," Eunhyuk took her other hand. "To make you away from your problems, especially your dad... would you mind if you stay here?"

Min Hwa's eyes widened.

"A, are you serious, oppa?" asked Min Hwa in surprise. Eunhyuk giggled. He always loves to see her surprised face.

"I'm very serious, chagiya," said Eunhyuk. He got up from the couch, then kneeled. He got something from his pocket. A tiny velvet case.

"What... what are you..."

"Jung Min Hwa, would you like to take this? I promise to protect you, love you, and always be by your side forever," he opened the case. It has two rings inside.

"Oppa, that sounded like... a vow..." said Min Hwa, her face was as red as tomato.

"Chagiya, I'm serious," he put one of the ring on Min Hwa's left ring finger. "We're engaged," said him. Her tears were full of tears. Suddenly she heard claps around them.

"Congratulations on your engagement, anchovy!" said Leeteuk, he shook Eunhyuk's hand. The other was conratulate her too. Donghae hugged Eunhyuk and said, "I will miss EunHae from now on!" and the other laughed.

Min Hwa was so confused. Then Eunhyuk told her, "I've discussed it with Leeteuk, Siwon, and our manager. From now on you'll living here with me. We have prepared a new room for you. About the wedding, well..." Eunhyuk blushed when he said 'wedding' "Maybe about one year later or after I got off from military. Is it okay with you?"

She didn't answer him. Her head was full of happiness and surprise. All of the sudden... Eunhyuk-oppa have prepared this from a long time? For me? She wanted to burst tears of happiness... and yet she did. She hugged Eunhyuk and kissed him on his lips.

"Saranghaeyo, oppa," said her with smile.

"Me too,"

--------------------------------------------

It's just a one-shot, hehe. If you want me to make it longer, tell me, okay? Gomawo~