JungKook First Day At KinderGarten Part 1

New life

JungKook First Day in Kindergarten Part 1

JungKook jolted up from his laying position. His rub his eyes few time and when he realised that it will be his first day to go to Kindergarten .He want to have his shower but suddenly found that he still don’t know where his mum put his Kindergarten uniform. He run to his parent room without knock the door.

It happen that BaekHyun is tidying his queen size bed and DaeHyun is get ready to have his morning shower. As both parent heard their bedroom door open, both look at it and smile at Jungkook who is now still in his pajama.

“Mum! Where is my uniform?” Ask Jungkook.

“Seems like someone is very excited for today event huh?” said DaeHyun and chuckled a bit before get inside bathroom.

BaekHyun chuckled and said “I’ll put it in your room later. Why don’t you wake up your hyung andbath with him?”. JungKook smile and ‘Okay’ can be heard before he disappeared from BaekHyun’s sight.

JungKook get inside his room back and wake his hyung…. With his own way.

He stand on his hyung bed and jump while shout “HYUNG!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!! YOU – wait I’m also will be going to school. If hyung late then I’m late – WE WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!! HYUNG WAKE UP!!!!”. TaeHyung who is known for his sleep like a log, didn’t even move. So, Jungkook continue what he did earlier and after a few shouting and whining, TaeHyung get up. Only to realised he is already in the bath tub and having soap all over his body.

Finish shower and wearing uniform, both get to the dining room and greet their parent with their cute smile. JungKook taking his seat beside mom and TaeHyung take his seat beside his dad. They eat their breakfast with JungKook keep on asking BaekHyun a question.

“Mommy, what should I do to make a friend? I mean, I don’t want to be alone if you are not accompany me” ask JungKook.

“You need to introduce yourself first. After that, get know him/her more. By asking some question. I mean it. Only few question. People will feel irritated if you keep asking” said BaekHyun and bring the spoon to JungKook’s lips to feed him.

“Don’t have to mommy. I’ll feed myself. I’m a big boy right? Like how you tell me last night” Said JungKook and take the spoon and feed himself.

“Aigoo! My JungKook is already big boy” Said BaekHyun and pinch JungKook’s cheek.

DaeHyun only chuckled look at both mommy and son interaction. Too cute for not to laugh at it. While TaeHyung, he is just focus on his food. As DaeHyun saw how TaeHyung eat his food, he faster grab the chopstick and eat his food deliciously.

As the breakfast finish, DaeHyun, TaeHyung and JungKook walk to the car and ready to go to school. As DaeHyun and BaekHyun exchange peck on the lips, BaekHyun kiss both cheek of his two lovely son, Daddy and his 2 sons start the engine and jungKook is just more excited then before.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: SHORT UPDATE!!! IT'S TIME FOR KOOKIE GO TO SCHOOL!!!