How we spend our night

New life

How we spend our night

“Hyung look at this duck. IT’S DROWNING!!” Said JungKook and sink the duck toy in to the water. TaeHyung with panic face said “JungKook! Save it!!!”

JungKook take the duck out and said “Are you okay Mr. Duck?”

Jungkook squeeze and the toy made a squeaky noise. TaeHyung and JungKook made a relief sigh. They look at each other and laugh together. Soap is still on their body and they still in the water. Playing with their plastic toys and talking about the cartoon.

BaekHyun walk in to the bathroom and ask the boys to get out from the bath tub

“Boys! Enough playing! Get here to wear your pyjamas” said BaekHyun.

“Okay mommy” said the boys.

The boys get out from the bath tub and clean their self from the soap on their body. BaekHyun walk to them and cover their body with towel. He bring the boys to their bed room and wear them their pyjamas.

“Now why don’t we get down and get prepared something for dinner? Your father will be back home in half an hour later” He said and the boys nodded their head and headed down stairs go straight to the kitchen. BaekHyun follow them and start to prepare the dishes.

As the time past, a knock can be heard by the front door, and ‘I’m Home’ can be hear.

As the kids recognize the voice, they running to the door and greet their father with ‘Welcome home daddy! We miss you so much’. BaekHyun, who is behind the kids, smile to DaeHyun and said “Welcome home dear” and DaeHyun kiss BaekHyun cheek. The kids only look at their parent action and make a disgusted faces.

BaekHyun and Daehyun only laugh at their sons’ reaction.

The dinner have been prepared, why don’t you go to bath first? Be fast! Or the food will be cold soon” said BaekHyun and patted DaeHyun shoulder. “Okay Madam” said daeHyun and saluted BaekHyun like he is an army. BaekHyun laugh and walk to the kitchen.

During the dinner, BaekHyun and DaeHyun only listen to their TaeHyung’s story about his school. As JungKook listen to TaeHyung’s story he become sad. DaeHyun saw the gloomy in his son face and ask “Why you look sad Kook?”

“Hyung Hyung got to tell story about his kindergarten life, while me, I didn’t had any story to tell both of you because I’m still not school” Said JungKook. For a kids age like JungKook, he is kinda fast speaking fluently. It’s kind of shocking for DaeHyun and BaekHyun to listen how smooth he is talking.

“Don’t have to worry Kook. You can tell me what did you do with your mom today. May I know what it is?” said DaeHyun.

JungKook face brighten and said that BaekHyun have teach him about the alphabet and how he is start to done a math.

They finish their rest of the night with listen to TaeHyung’s and JungKook’s story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I KNOW THAT I SAID I WILL NOT UPDATE THIS FIC IN WEEKEND, BUT IT'S HAPPEN THAT I HAVE INTERNET IN HERE. AND THIS CHAPTER ONCE AGAIN LAME.

I JUST THOUGHT HAVING ANOTHER COUPLE HERE BAPXEXO. WHAT DID YOU SAY? IF ANYONE HERE WHO READ THIS, HAVE ANY IDEA WHOM WHOULD I PUT TOGETHER IT WILL BE GREAT. BUT... IF DON'T HAVE, I'LL JUST PUT KRISOO AND TAOLO.... BUT I KNOW THERE WOULDN'T BE.... AND YEAH!! THIS CHAPTER LAME AGAIN!!! i DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA FOR WHAT SHOULD I WROTE. IT JUST HAPPENED TO HAVE IT IN MY MIND ^0^