Family Gathering Part One

New life

Family Gathering Part 1

BaekHyun and DaeHyun busy themselves with arrange the plate and dish. JungKook and TaeHyung sit down in front of the television while watching FROZEN. They have attracted to that movie ever seen they watch Olaf and have re-run the movie over 5 times. BaekHyun have been so busy that day because of family gathering that they will held in half an hour more (A/N: I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HALF AN HOUR)

5 minutes later, the door bell ringing. BaekHyun ask DaeHyun to finish the rest and walk to the door to greet the guest. As he open the door, he met LuHan, his cousin, and JunHong, Luhan’s boyfriend, at outside with holding each other hand.

“BAEKHYUN!!!” shout LuHan.

“LUHAN HYUNG!!!” shout BaekHyun.

They open their arms wide and hug each other. JunHong only watch from side and chuckled at his boyfriend cuteness.

“Let’s come in. KyungSoo and Kris is still not here” said BaekHyun. If Luhan is BaekHyun’s cousin, KyungSoo is DaeHyun’s step-brother. BaekHyun let the door wide open and let the couple get inside the cozy house. BaekHyun smiled to JunHong while JunHong give a bow to BaekHyun, as respect toward his elder.

“Need my help Baek?” Ask Luhan as he walk to the kitchen. BaekHyun look at him and smile.

“If you love to, help me decorate the dish” Said BaekHyun. Luhan smile and nodded his head. He walk to JunHong and said “You go to the living room. I’ll help BaekHyun with the dinner. Maybe you can play with Kook and Tae” while patted JunHong’s  arm.

JunHong smiled to his boyfriend and said “Don’t be too long. I’m afraid I’ll miss you” and kiss Luhan’s cheek. Luhan rolled his eyes but with blush on his cheek can be seen. “Just go” said Luhan and push JunHong to the living room. If just you can look at the scene, you maybe would think that Luhan is too small for someone as big and tall like JunHong. But maybe, you need to do an exception for both, because Luhan and JunHong had been together for 3 years and still happy together.

15 minutes later, another ringing heard on the in front. This time it’s Luhan who open it. He open the door only to be greet, Kris kissing KyungSoo.

“Urmm, guys, why must you do your ‘thing’ at here?” Luhan said and as they heard Luhan’s voice they parted and blush. KyungSoo and Kris is still new in relationship, and this would be the first time Kris going to join in KyungSoo’s family gathering and meet his boyfriend’s step-brother. KyungSoo who is see how nervous his boyfriend is, he faster kissing him. It’s chaste but get caught by Luhan at the wrong time.

With blush, KyungSoo and Kris get in to the cozy house. It’s warm and anyone who get inside the house would be loved to be in it. BaekHyun is someone who is very sensitive about tidiness and furniture arrangement. KriSoo couple straight away to living room after put their coat in the coat closet. JunHong who is happen to play with the kids look up and greet the couple. So do the kids.

TaeHyung and JungKook still didn’t know about their Uncle KyungSoo is actually in relationship with someone. Being kids who is naïve and shameless they asked KyungSoo with straightforward question.

“Who is this uncle, Uncle Soo?” Ask JungKook.

“He is my boyfriend. His name is Kris Wu Yifan” Said KyungSoo.

“He is big” Said TaeHyung and this made Kris feel a bit surprised with the kids bluntness. He never like people talking about his height because people love making fun of his height when he is primary school. TaeHyung continued with a smile plastered on his face.

“TaeHyung love this uncle” Said TaeHyung. Kris who is still in shock stated back to earth, and smile to the compliment even though he still hate about his abnormal height.

“Well, thank you TaeHyung” Said Kris as bent down to have the same level eyes as TaeHyung and ruffle TaeHyung’s hair.

KyungSoo, who is just now heard TaeHyung’s statement about Kris's height get worried. But, after saw his boyfriend smiling, he just relief.
 

“Everyone is at here already?” Ask BaekHyun who is walk in to the living room. They nodded and BaekHyun continued “Great! Let’s eat now”. Everyone in the living room beckoned him, as the others at the in front, Kris scooted KyungSoo in his arms and KyungSoo ask “Are you okay baby? I’m worried about you when I heard TaeHyung ask you that just now”

Kris smiled and answer “I’m fine baby. Thank worried about me, but I’m really okay”

“Good then. Now, let’s meet you future step brother-in-law” said KyungSoo while walking to the dining room with Kris back hugging KyungSoo’s body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: PART TWO WILL NOT BE POST AFTER THIS CHAPTER. SO I HOPE YOU WILL BE OKAY WITH IT... AND THNKS TO MY 25 SUBSCRIBERS!! NOT EXPECTING A LOT.HUHUHUHU ^0^

THANKS TO EXO_OX BECAUSE GIVE ME IDEA FOR LUHANXZELO COUPLE. BUT I CHANGE MINSEOKXYOUNGJAE TO KYUNGSOOXKRIS. SORRY =_="

HOPE YOU OKAY WITH THIS NEW COUPLE. HAVE FUN~