JungKook First Day At Kindergarten Part 2

New life

JungKook First Day At Kindergarten Part 2

 

JungKook’s body slide out from the car (Because of his small body) and closed the car door. He wait for his father to send him to kindergarten gate. The nervous feeling make his feet can’t move at all. His like-doe-eyed look around. Suddenly, his father hold his hand make him flinched a bit.

“Why dear Kookie? Is my son nervous?” Ask DaeHyun.

Because of the nervous, his mouth also can’t be open. Only could nod his small head to answer his father question. DaeHyun only could chuckle on how cute is his son could be. DaeHyun squat down to be in the same eyed level with his son.

“Jungkookie, just now you are the one is the excited one to come to kindergarten” Said DaeHyun.

“But, I suddenly feel nervous. What if I can’t make any friend at all? What if no one want to be my friend?” Ask JungKook.

“It’s normal to be nervous. Why don’t you try to make friend with someone right now? I’ll be here until you find one?” Said DaeHyun. JungKook smile to his father and say ‘Thank You’.

They walk with JungKook held his father hand tightly. They wander around while find JungKook’s class. JungKook feel amazed with the mural one the wall and those cute sticker they stick at window. While walking around, they found a crying boy with his mother and a teacher trying to calm him down.

Again, with that like-doe-eyed, JungKook only look at the crying boy. DaeHyun also just stared at the scene.

“Jun-ah, please stop crying. Eomma, will be here the whole day. I will not leave” Said the mother.

“but-but eomma will leave. I don’t want to be alone” Said the boy-called Jun.

“But, teacher is here. I will accompany you. You also will have a lots of friend” Said the Teacher.

“I WANT MY EOMMA!!!” Scream the boy.

JungKook sling his bag and take out candy that he bring from home (because he mother said it can help him to ease nervous at school and he forgot to eat the candy when he feel nervous just now). He let his hand from his father’s grip and walk to the crying boy while tap his shoulder few time. The crying boy look at JungKook.

“Say ahh” Said Jungkook while beckoned the crying boy to open his mouth. The crying boy hesitated a bit but follow what JungKook ask him to do. JungKook feed him one of lychee flavoured candy. The crying boy has become the confused boy. He look at JungKook and JungKook just smile at him.

“My mother said that, if I am nervous, candy can help me to ease it. So I give you to eat it too so you don’t have to worry about your first day of school. By the way, my name is Jeon JungKook. What is your?”

“I’m Lee JunYoung. Nice to meet you, JungKook” Said Jun. JungKook smile and say “Nice to meet you too, JunYoung”. For the first time (In forever…. Just kidding. Not funny after all -.-), Jun smile.

“Let’s be friend, JunYoung” Said JungKook.

“Okay. You can just call me Jun. It’s cool” Said Jun. JungKook giggle and said “Okay”

“Daddy, you can go to your work now. I have a friend already. Thank you to accompany me” Said Jungkook.

“Me too eomma. I will be going with JungKook now. Annyeong!” Said Jun and kiss his mother’s cheek. Now, his mother can released a relieved sigh, she smile to his just-now-crying son.

Jungkook also kiss his father cheek and walk into classroom together with JunYoung while talking about their favourite thing.

DaeHyun suddenly ask to himself about his first day of his kindergarten but can re-call it since he is too old to remember and lazy to remember about it and just shrug it off.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR LONG TIME NO UPDATE!!!! BY THE WAY, LEE JUNYOUNG AT HERE IS ACTUALLY JUN FROM UKISS~ HE IS SAME AGE WITH JUNGKOOK AND I KIND OF SHIP BOTH OF THEM (SUDDENLY) HAHAHAHA DON'T HAVE TO WORRY.... ONLY BECAUSE BAEKHYUN IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE I SHOULD STOP FROM WRITING THIS RIGHT? WE NEED TO SEPARATE FICTION AND REALITY. HOW MUCH I WROTE STORY, I AM ACTUALLY AGAINST THIS HOMO/BI UAL RELATIONSHIP... BUT I'M NOT HATE THE PEOPLE WHO IS HOMOUAL OR BIUAL. THIS IS WHAT WE CALL AS DIFFERENTIATE THE FICTION AND REALITY~

 

BTW, I'M ON MY WAY TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER... SO MIGHT BE LATE, MIGHT BE EARLY.... I AM SOMETIMES SO LAZY THAT EVEN TO LOOK AT OTHERS FIC I CAN'T~