How we met

New life

How we met

 

“YoungJae-ah, I think I want to move on. I think, it’s time for me to have a life now. What do you think about this?” Ask DaeHyun. He talk with the grave in front of him. It’s already a month YoungJae’s gone and DaeHyun finally accepted the fact that his love one was already gone.

He put a white rose on the grave and said “Thank you because you came in to my life. I’ll never forget you. I love you” and smile.

His eyes fix on the ground and his feet sway to leave the graveyard. Before he could walk out from the entrance he realized that someone also want to walk out. He stop his track and give away to the person.

It just happen that DaeHyun lifts his head up and saw a very beautiful guy crying.

DaeHyun doesn’t know why he did that, but he take out his handkerchief and give it to the beautiful male. The beautiful male who just want to walk out look up and meet with DaeHyun’s eyes. He hesitated to take it but suddenly DaeHyun open his mouth said something that touch the beautiful male.

“Don’t cry. It’s faith that human will die soon. Just your love one is gone early”

The beautiful male with sudden hug DaeHyun. At first, DaeHyun shock with the sudden action of the beautiful male. But after that, he relax a bit and hug the guy back with whispered some soothing words.

The beautiful male start to relax a bit. He broke the hug and say ‘Thank you’. But before he could go, DaeHyun take the beautiful male’s wrist, and ask “Are you free now? Maybe I can buy you a cup of coffee? Or anything you like so you will not be this moody”

The beautiful male were so blank. He just looked at DaeHyun’s handsome face. After a few minutes past, once again DaeHyun ask the same question and the beautiful male give a respond this time with nod.

After walking into the coffee shop nearby, DaeHyun ask the beautiful male what would he like to drink. With soft voice he had, he said “I like Latte”. DaeHyun smile and order a cup of Americano for him, a cup of latte for the beautiful male and 2 slices of cheesecake.

They take their order after paid the price and take a sit at available table. DaeHyun served the beautiful male’s order in front of him and a slice of cheesecake that he just newly bought. He put his drink and his food infront of him, and put the empty tray beside their table.

“So, mind to tell me about you? By the way, my name is DaeHyun, Jung DaeHyun” He said, smile and take out his right hand for a handshake. The beautiful male smile and accept the hand with handshake.

“BaekHyun. Byun Baekhyun. Why don’t you tell me about you first? Since you the one who brought me here” He said and take a sip of his latte. And that on how they know each other.

DaeHyun get to know that BaekHyun is actually a year younger than him, his lover just die because of cancer, he will be certificated in diploma next year for Photographer studied and work part-time at a shopping mall as cashier (It’s for his college fees).

Maybe.

Just maybe.

DaeHyun really have start to move on.