Someday with Hongbin

Valentine's Day with VIXX

On a clear, spring day, VIXX finally was having a break after promoting so much last year. Hongbin sat outside with his infamous camera in hand as he watched the other members play basketball and other sports. He looked through his camera and smiled peacefully. His beautiful girlfriend smiled in the warm setting sun surrounded by white flowers. Her black hair seemed to contrast heavily with the flowers, but her short, white lacy dress fit the picture so perfectly. She didn't even put on much makeup that day so her skin glowed naturally. He smiled again as he scrolled through the photos.

But suddenly, he stopped at one photo that stuck out.

She didn't have on any makeup and he looked exhausted but handsome, even with dark circles. They were wrapped up together in a white blanket, cuddling together comfortably. She laid her head upon his chest and they took the photo at Hongbin's eye level. Tears filled his eyes as he recalled that day.

Hongbin had just gotten back to the apartment he shared with his girlfriend after hours of dance practice. His now light brown hair fell over his eyes as he looked down as he slipped off his shoes. "Jin-Kyong-ah! Oppa's home!" He yelled out into the seemingly empty apartment. He didn't hear anything at first and figured she was sleeping. He slowly walked into the kitchen, thinking about finally eating something other than Jajjangmyeon. He didn't even turn on the lights.

Suddenly the lights came on and he looked around, surprised. When he set his eyes over on the table, a cake was placed there with intricate frosting and "Happy Birthday Hongie Oppa" was written on it. He looked up and saw his girlfriend in a short red dress with heels that had rhinestones in them. Her hair was curled and laid around her round face perfectly, highlighting her high cheekbones. Her makeup was simple, just eyeliner and red lipstick with minimum blush.

He smiled and finally said, "What are you doing, Kyongie?" Jin-Kyong smiled and said, "Today's your birthday Oppa! It's past midnight, so I baked a cake and got myself ready to celebrate with you!" She smiled radiantly, showing her perfect white teeth. He couldn't stop smiling and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Thank you Jagiya. I love you so much." Jin-Kyong smiled back at him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, "I love you too Oppa. Happy birthday."

They cuddled until the morning. When they woke up, Hongbin had received a call saying that he and the members could take a break for his birthday. He already called the members before to not come over after telling them what Jin-Kyong did for him. They wanted the day to themselves. Hongbin hung up and went into the living room to see his girlfriend on the couch watching Music Bank. It was an old re-run from last year. "Oppa, look! You were promoting Super Hero then right?" He looked over and said, "Yeah, I remember my haircut." He shivered.

Jin-Kyong laughed, "You didn't look that bad, Hongie!" He brought the white blanket from the bedroom and wrapped around Jin-Kyong and himself as he sat down. Secretly, he had his camera. Jin-Kyong suggested that they lay down and watch tv, but when they did lay down, she felt the camera in his hand and took it out of his hand. "Smile!" She quickly took a picture of them together when he wasn't ready so he looked slightly derpy, but it was a sweet picture. He kept it because she wouldn't let him delete it.

The wind blew by and he felt a hand over his hand and another hand wiped his eyes gently. He opened his eyes to see Leo in front of him. "Hyung, was I crying?" Hongbin was worried about how he looked. Leo nodded slightly, but hugged Hongbin close. "You'll see her again. I know and you know you will too." Hongbin nodded and stopped crying soon after. Leo let him go and said, "Hurry inside, the manager ordered chiken and pizza." He smiled slightly and left Hongbin alone.

Hongbin looked down at that picture again. Then he looked at the sky and smiled, "I'll see you again, Kyongie-ah! Just wait for me. I'll always love you." He stood up and ran to the door when he saw N calling for him. Before he walked inside, he whispered, "Someday" and went inside. Outside, his girlfriend stood outside the window and watched Hongbin interacting with the rest of VIXX and she said, "Hongie Oppa~ Take your time. I'll wait for you. Promise." and disappeared into the wind.