Voodoo -Intro- with N

Valentine's Day with VIXX

She was stunning. Long black hair, white skin, with beautiful curves, wearing a black leotard with a matching black tutu. Her white tights ended with silk black slippers. She danced in the moonlight for him and him alone. His family never saw met her, he never talked to his friends about her. She is his secret pleasure. She had delicate features, big brown eyes, pale yet radiant complexion, and bold red lips. She was perfect for him. Hakyeon smiled at her as she danced in the confining space.

Suddenly, her arm dropped to her side limply. He gasped, in shock and horror.

He went to pick up her arm but he forgot about the strings he was holding and dropped her whole body onto the floor. Hakyeon seemed hysterical. He picked up the life-size puppet and weaved her hand back into the strings. "Don't be like this. You can't fall apart on me, you're all I have." He said to the doll, smiling as he fixed her back into the strings. Once he was assured he put the doll back into the proper strings, he hugged it tightly. He even kissed her on her red lips. His eyes were widened and he couldn't stop smiling at her.

He sat back down into his seat and picked up the strings again to make her dance again. The doctors outside the door looked at each other, trying to figure out what to do. They've never seen anything like this; a guy who made a puppet that looks like his dead girlfriend. One doctor sighed and said, "Well, it's Valentine's day. Just let him stay in there for a while."

Hakyeon didn't leave the room until they forced him.

---------------------------

To be fair, I got this kind of a vibe from the Intro. So this was the first of six one-shots I'm going to be doing. I cannot guarantee that they will all be as short as this, but I will try to not write something as dark next time!

JCI