Ken Thanks Your Parents

Valentine's Day with VIXX

You sat the recording room as VIXX were recording Thanks For Being Born. The lyrics were sweet and the melody was nice as well. You had your eyes closed and were listening to Ken's soft voice singing along with the melody. As you listened, you remembered the first time he met your parents.

Ken was dressed up like he did everyday, some nice jeans, a graphic T-shirt and shoes that matched. You were also dressed simply, weraring a short lacy dress that covered your upper thighs, but the lace went down to the floor, giving an elegantly simple look. The pair looked at each other and originally you pouted at his choice of clothes. "Babe, couldn't you have worn some more... formal clothes?" He smiled cheesily and held her hand as they walked to her house.

'My parents loved him too.' You remembered as he walked out of the recording room. Since you were listening to the song with your eyes closed and headphones on, you obviously didn't notice a few things: 1) You were about to fall asleep, 2) Ken was already out of the recording room, and 3) he was standing right behind you, softly your hair. Your eyes opened briefly and that was enough for you to see him walk in front of you to pick you up.

"Jaehwan Oppa?"

He froze suddenly and looked at your face again. "Oh ___! You're awake now?" He spoke softly, to not wake you up or disturb you. You shook your head no and fell asleep anyway. He smiled at first then chuckled softly to himself. He removed the headphones from your ears and smoothed out your hair. Hhe picked you up and held you close, for it was winter time and it was freezing outside.

-------About 15 minutes later

He reached your house and managed to knock on the door. Your mom opened the door and greeted Jaehwan warmly, as always. He smiled and brought you into your room. He laid you down and placed the covers snugly over your body to warm you up.  He even made hot chocolate with marshmallows because he knows that's your favorite. He made sure you were comfortably placed in bed then went outside to talk with your parents.

"I want to thank you in the greatest way possible. You gave me my soulmate, the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. If it's ok with you, can I please marry your daughter ____?"

Your parents were shocked but happy and ended up saying yes. Ken was excited and went upstairs to your room, Ken waited for you to wake up, so he set up a romantic setting in your room. Low lights, the scentof hot chocolate filled the room and he laid in bed with you as well, intertwining his hand in yours. You eventually woke up to see Ken looking at you. When he asks you that important question, your eyes widen at first. You ask if he's serious and he nods with a stern face. Your excited screams rang through the house all night.

--------Next year

You stood in front of many friends and family, including the other VIXX members, as Ken smiled at you. He was preparing to say his vows to you. You cried as he spoke.

"___, I'm so grateful that you came into my life and I wouldn't have this moment with anyone else." Suddenly he stopped and turned around to your parents.. He bowed politely and spoke, "I sincerely thank my parents in-law for giving birth to my soulmate and allowing me to marry her. I wouldn't be as happy as I am today if ___ wasn't here with me." He turned back to you. "I promise to be a loving husband, one who listens to you and will comfort you when you're sad or sick. I can't wait to live the rest of my life with my precious Jagiya. ___, I truly love you."

Tthe priest ended the ceremony by saying, "Lee Jaehwan, you may now kiss your bride." He brought you in by your waist and held one wrist as he kissed you softly and sweetly. "I now pronounce you husband and wife!" The many cheers from everyone rang loudly in your ears as you turned towards everyone and bowed.

Ken looked to your parents, however, and mouthed out, "Thank you".