Ravi Celebrates Your Birthday

Valentine's Day with VIXX

Ravi woke up early and looked over at you, who was still sleeping in bed. He smiled and slowly and carefully got out of bed. Today is your birthday so he decided to make the day special. He cooked your favorite foods, and left multiple sticky notes everywhere before leaving the apartment to go to the company to meet the other VIXX members. He had a plan, a special one.

You woke up some time later and looked for Ravi to be laying down next to you. But he wasn't. You looked all around the bed and hoped to see him just awake maybe or doing something silly, but nothing. You got up out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and do your hair. Once you got out the shower, you finally realized that Ravi put up multiple pink sticky notes in the shape of a heart on the mirror. One by one, you pick them off and read them out loud.

"Good morning _____!"

"Hope you had a nice sleep!"

"Oh, by the way, happy birthday my love!"

"Sadly, I can't be with you today~ :(" (Yes he actually drew a frowning face on the sticky note)

"But I will be at the studio if you want to yell at me, or the manager!"

"Love you with all my heart, Wonshikie-Oppa"

Suddenly, you were stuck between laughing because of how cute he sounded, or crying because he won't be with you today. But at the same time, you made up your mind to go to the studio to yell at him. You stepped out of the bath room and started to pick out your clothes. You choose a graphic light sweater with shorts that expose your long tan legs. Stretching, you walked into the kitchen to make breakfast only to that Ravi already made breakfast for you.

Coffee, tea, eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes were laid out on the table for you with more sticky notes on the refrigerator. You also pull off the sticky notes off the fridge and read them.

"Jagiya, make sure you rest and eat up. You need all your energy to yell at me!"

You laughed again, but decided to eat. And you were shocked. Normally Ravi is a moderate cook, but everything tasted like it was made by a professional chef. You smiled at yourself, thinking of Ravi and what to say to him for leaving you without saying anything.

-------With Ravi-----------

"Is everything ready yet, N-hyung?" Ravi was a bit frantic as he continously ran around, checking decorations, making sure every present got there in time, looking for friends and family to arrive as well. To put it simply, he was stressed. N pulled his hectic dongsaeng to the side, "Ravi, take a seat and let us handle this. You'll give yourself a heat attack at this rate. I'm sure ___ would not want that on her birthday." Ravi was wide-eyed and he looked slightly messy from running arond so much. He breathed in slowly to N's instructions and went to the stylists to fix his hair and makeup and pick some better clothing to wear for your arrival.

Back in the main room, N took over Ravi's job of supervising and helped the other members friends and family inside, made sure the presents were in order, and checked every decoration. Once everything was correct, he asked everyone to hide and alerted Ravi to let him know that everyone was ready for your party.

Ravi nodded and checked himself in the mirror once again, "I hope she will like this." N smiled at his nervous member, "She will. I know she will."

-----Back wih You------

After eating and doing some exercises, you were ready to go and confront Ravi. Even if it meant embarrassing him in front of the other memebers. You walked to the door, put on your sneakers wedges, grabbed your car and house keys and walked out. You unlocked your car that Ravi bought for you and started it up. You drove the half-hour ride to Jellyfish Entertainment.

You parked the car in an unusually busy parking lot. None of these cars looked familiar to you either. Ignoring that, you still went inside and talked to the receptionist at the front desk. Once she pointed you to the direction of VIXX, you stomped off to give Ravi your piece of mind.

The door was in front of you, the door that separated you from Ravi and the rest of VIXX. (And some other people). Taking a deep breath, you open the door and the lights were off. You looked around for a moment, a little lost as to why the practice room was dark. You the lights and immediately, you were shocked from all the friends that were in the room.

"SURPRISE!"

You burst out into tears by the amount of friends, but you noticed Ravi wasn't there. You spotted Hyuk and asked him. He said that he didn't know, but he sent a secret signal to Hongbin to go get Ravi. You didn't notice and kept partying with your friends. You were receiving gifts, hugs, and congratulations from the other members of VIXX and your friends when suddenly, someone tapped you on your shoulder.

There stood Ravi, with blonde-orange hair, in a fitted dark suit, with a small white box in his hand. Iin other words, he looked angelic. You couldn't even speak as he got down on one knee and took your hand gently.

"____-ah, we've been together for 5 years today. Ii can't imagine being with anyone else at this time. I know that the fans approve of you because you treat them nicely. You're so beautiful and generous. I love watching you wake up in the morning, you look so perfect," You began to cry right around here, "I always want to protect you. I want to make you as happy as I can, not as Ravi, but as Kim Wonshik. Yeobo, will you marry me?"

You were stunned for a moment, but then Super Junior's song Marry U started to play. The tears fell immediately and you nodded your head, now sobbing. "Yes, yes, Kim Wonshik, yes!" He smiled and hugged you, spinning you around. Once he stopped, he put the ring on your finger and kissed you as the final "I do" rang out from the song.

Best. Birthday. Ever.