Because Hyuk Only Knows U

Valentine's Day with VIXX

He was sad a lot recently, wondering why they ever broke up. They were the best idol couple, even more famous then Rain and Kim Tae Hee. He moped around a lot and his sadness showed in his music, as he couldn't sing with the same passion anymore. He was trying but it wasn't working. Ravi and N decided to help their despaired friend back on his feet.

"I know this girl you might like, Hyuk."

It started with that phrase but now, Hyuk was sitting in an Italian restaurant with some girl that he couldn't stop comparing to her. Tthe girl has long black hair just like her. She had a cute eyesmile, but her's was the cutest. Her voice was soft and feminine, she sounds just like her. When the girl asked him about his hobbies, he couldn't stop himself from talking about her. The girl thought it was a little bit strange, but ignored it at first. Maybe he was just messing around?

The date went on for an hour and a half like this:

"What's your favorite drink?"

"I used to drink Pepsi with ____ everyday."

"Do you watch your performances on TV?"

"I watched with her. She loved watching me perform."

"What do you do in your free time?"

"I walk around the woods. She loved going out there with me. I didn't like it before, but she's strange like that."

The girl finally had enough and said, "I can't do this right now. You're not very talkative and you keep talking about your ex-girlfriend. You shouldn't have come out here!" And she left. Hyuk felt no differently about what she said. He just left the restaurant and walked along the street without a purpose until he bumped into someone. "I'm sorry. Are you ok?" He extended his hand to help the girl that fell. When she looked up, he almost moved his hand back, but he froze. It was her, looking beautiful as she always did. "Yes, Sanghyuk. I'm fine." She still took his hand and he, without noticing, grabbed onto it like he did when they were together. "How are you? I haven't seen you in so long."

She didn't answer. Instead she forced Hyuk to let go of her hand then pulled out her phone and called someone. "Oppa, I'm out here at Lovely Coffee Shop. Can you come get me?" The person on the other end of the line responded and she said "Ok" before hanging up. Hyuk looked at her, still enraptured by her beauty. "Who was that?" He even smiled a little bit, but that would be broken soon.

"My new boyfriend."

Coldly spoken. She even walked past him when she saw her boyfriend walking towards them. "Oppa!" She said and ran past Hyuk to jump into his arms. "Who is that, Jagiya?" He looked over at Hyuk who was now kneeling on the ground, staring into space. "Just an old friend. Let's go to your house Oppa." The new boyfriend nodded slowly and held her waist tightly as they walked away. Hyuk sniffled first, then his face felt warm and wet. Tears were falling down but he was still smiling.

"I hate Valentine's Day. But I want you to be happy too."

He stayed there crying and smiling unti N came and hugged him tightly. In the middle of the sidewalk. In Seoul. On Valentine's Day, that suddenly seemed cold.