Aegyo Power

Code Name: A.D.

“Mine!”

 

“No Minzy, it’s mine!” CL groaned, pushing the maknae while she continuously kicks Bom.

 

“Ugh CL, stop kicking me and Minzy get your elbow off my mouth,” the eldest of them complained.

 

“No way Bom. Just give it up already,” Minzy said reaching for the pillow so she can hit CL with it. “You’re supposed to give in to the youngest one.”

 

“Oh please, you people don’t even call me unnie. Don’t start with the age order crap.” Bom only retorted while headlocks CL.

 

The three girls were wrestling each other for half an hour now to see who gets the bed with the fluffy pink sheet. What can you say, they have a soft spot for pink fluffy things.

 

Bom groaned and got off the bed.

 

“You know what, let’s settle this like ladies,” she announced at the two while she fix her hair.

 

Minzy and CL both got up at the same time.

 

“Okay,” CL said. “Rock, paper, scissors on three.”

 

“One. Two. Three.” They all said in unison and showed their hands.

 

Scissors.

Scissors.

Scissors.

.

.

.

Rock.

 

“Ohhh.” Dara threw her rock fist in the air and did her ceremony dance.

 

“I get the be-ed, I get the be-ed,” she sing-songed at the three girls who had their eyes on slits.

 

“I’m not even gonna argue anymore, I’m too tired already.” Minzy groaned and laid down on bed closest to her. Bom and CL following suit as they laid on the other unoccupied beds.

 

“Aw come on, it’s already 10 am and I still haven’t eaten breakfast.” Dara pouted, rubbing her tummy. “Let’s go get something to eat, please.”

 

Bom sat up and stretched her arms up. “Only if you buy.”

 

“Fine.” She said, dragging the three girls out of their dorm room.

 

====

 

Inside the student council office, Top was busy typing his report on the tour he gave the girls while Jiyong was sitting on the couch playing with his phone.

 

Being school president and vice-president they were allowed to skip their classes whenever needed. It would go against the rules if they skipped class just to play hooky but they were pretty much exempted since their grades were always high above average. So it’s their choice if they go to class or not since it didn’t even matter.

 

“It was a risky move, you know.” Jiyong said not taking his eyes off his phone.

 

Top stopped typing and looked at him raising his eyebrows.

 

“I had to make sure and it was the only way,” he said then returned to his laptop.

 

Jiyong sighed and put his phone down. “Yeah, I understand but what if it is them. Dae still haven’t found anything on them. You know how much this means to Youngb-”

 

“No, it’s okay. I would have done it if Top hyung didn’t.”

 

Youngbae interrupted as he and Daesung entered the room. He sat on the couch next to Jiyong then handed him his phone to show the message he got from Seungri.

 

Jiyong narrowed his eyes. “Is he absolutely positive this time?” he asked Youngbae.

 

“What is it?” Top asked as he walked over to them shutting his laptop. He took the phone from Jiyong and sighed as he closed his eyes.

 

“We better go.”

 

====

 

“When do you think they’ll start giving us missions again?” Dara asked as they ate their brunch at the Café.

 

The girls were given the rest of the day, off from school so they can get settled in. Minzy, of course won’t let this chance slip off so she decided to go to the mall and buy some toys. The others would have gone with her but Dara was too hungry and Bom was super tired, CL just didn’t want to walk so she chose the café where she can sit relaxingly.

 

Bom slouched on her sit. “I hope they give something soon. It’s been a week since they decided to let us live a normal life. Seriously, my body is slowly forgetting about all the muscles I trained hard for. Now I’m just getting lazy and fat.”

 

“Yeah I wish they would at least let us do Class F missions.” CL said as she reached for her Mango juice.

 

Dara was busy munching away when her phone beeped. She took it out and read the message which was from her cousin. She grinned and showed the two her phone. Bom was now all smiles.

 

“Should we or should we not?”

 

“I don’t know. I want to, but YG always finds out when we investigate secretly.” CL said. “Besides, we have no leads on this. What if-”

 

“CL it’s just an average theft. YG is not going to send some Level-A spies just to find out who stole my cousin’s guitar.”

Dara pouted. She was now leaning on the table with her hands in front silently praying to please, please let CL think about this as an opportunity. An investigation worth opportunity. She wanted to get back on the field, no scratch that. She NEEDED to get back on the field.

 

CL contemplated for a while before nodding her head and smiling at them. Maybe trying to find a guitar thief at a high school is something that they needed just for the sake of being sneaky. Heck they’re not even detectives, but right now, investigating some guitar kidnapper seemed to be the most fun they’re about to have this whole week.

 

……..

 

(MINZY’S POV)

 

OH. MY. GOD.

 

I am in heaven. *faints*

 

BANDAI GUNDAM MODEL KITS & ACTION FIGURES.

A LIFE SIZED CUT-OUT PICTURE OF LUFFY AND HIS STRAW HAT CREW.

KYAHHHH!!! A SUPER CUTE CHOPPER DOLL.

 

This place is paradise.

 

Okay, cool it Gong Minzy. I know you want to buy all these treasures but sadly you left your wallet at home so it up.

 

“I want to buy all of it..” I pouted looking at every piece of art in this heavenly store.

 

Dammit. Why oh why did I have to leave my wallet.

 

I was roaming around trying to choose which one I want to buy the most when my eyes landed on this sparkly glass pedestal in the middle of the store. I feel like I’m floating and my feet seemed to be on a mind of its own as I was getting nearer and nearer to it.

 

I gasped when I saw what was inside of the glass.

 

~~THE limited edition of the Galaxy Angel Series~~

 

And there’s only one left.

I HAVE TO BUY THIS. PERIOD.

 

“Excuse me!” I yelled for the employee.

 

I pointed at the glass and said, “I’m going to buy this!” but a man said the same thing at the same time.

 

I looked to my right to find Seungri oppa who had his eyes wide open looking straight at me and pointing at my soon-to- be prized possession.

Oh no. NO. NO. NO.

 

“I saw it first!” We yelled at the same time.

 

“NO! I did!” At the same time. AGAIN.

 

The employee named.. Youngdon as it says on his name tag was looking at us warily probably not knowing what to do. I smiled at him and leaned closer. Ahem.

 

“I believe I called for you, right? Youngdon oppa?” I blinked my eyes cutely at him while I caught him gulping. Oh yes. SCORE.

…….

(NOBODY’S POV)

 

Seungri was flabbergasted seeing Minzy do her aegyo on the store dude.

 

“Y-yah Minzy that’s cheating! How can you use your aegyo.” He said pointing an accusing finger at her.

 

Minzy cocked her head to the side pouting. “What do you mean oppa? I’m just trying to talk to Donni oppa here.” She said while sending her cutest aegyo wink to Youngdon who seems to be having a mild heart attack right now due to her cuteness. Doesn’t she know too much cuteness can kill. KILL.

 

“HEOL. Excuse me Youngdon ssi but I was here 10 minutes earlier than her. I know because that’s how long I’ve been waiting to buy this.” Seungri said pointing at the glass case.

 

Minzy rolled her eyes. “Well why didn’t you just buy it earlier before I came?”

 

“Because I’m waiting for my hyungs to come with my wallet, Duh.” He said as a matter-of-factly.

 

Minzy however only smirked at the information she just heard. She slowly linked her arms to Youngdon’s.

 

“Well oppa, since you have NO MONEY with you I guess I can buy it then, right Donni oppa?” she said emphasizing on the ‘no money’ before turning away and leading Youngdon to the cashier, leaving an ultimately defeated Seungri behind.

 

====

 

“I HATE YOU HYUUUUNGS!!!”

 

“What the heck is wrong with you?” Jiyong said as he and the others entered the store, eyeing their maknae like his crazy.

 

“WHAT TOOK YOU PEOPLE SO LONG?! DON’T YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR 45 MINUTES!!!  SERIOUSLY I TOLD YOU I HAD TO ABSOLUTELY BUY IT THIS TIME!” Seungri yelled his head off.

 

“Geez calm down. Here’s your wallet. Go and buy your galaxy crap.” Youngbae said handing him the wallet.

 

Seungri yanked the wallet from him. “Oh gee thanks. Okay I’ll go buy them. Now let’s see, what was I going to buy again? Oh right I forgot, I can’t buy it now because Minzy already bought 35 FREAKING MINUTES AGO!!” he huffed glaring at his hyungs.

 

“Minzy’s here? Where?” Daesung asked, glancing around the store looking for her.

 

“No she already left, with her aegyo of evilness dangling on the sides. Let’s just go.” Seungri muttered walking past them heading for the exit. “Frk#ng.. St@pd.. A3gy@.. Erupt!ng.. v0lc&no.. uf.. Ev*ln#ss….”

 

“Wow.” Top said as he watched their maknae mumble incoherent words.

 

“Just wow...” The other three responded.

 

 

 

Hey Guys! :)

 

Check out the new story poster! (Made by: Urs truly = ME) keke~

 

Anyway, it's not that good but whatever, I'm still waiting for a

 

Super Awesome Amazingly Wonderful person to make a really cool poster *cross finger*

 

So here's an update to celebrate me making the poster ;D

 

 

^________________^

 

-subscribe and comment please-