SNU Part- 1

Code Name: A.D.

*SCREECH!!!!!!*

 

“Hyung, what happened?” Top asked their driver who looked like he’s about to poop in his pants.

 

“S-sorry boys, I’m still tired from last night. I must have dozed off for a while, I didn’t see the car coming from the right.” Their driver, Kush replied, still looking scared as he saw an angry red-haired lady coming out from the car he almost hit.

 

“Oh, don’t worry hyung.” Jiyong told him.” It’s our fault you had to wait for us till 2AM. You should probably rest for a while, I’ll just drive the car to school.”

Jiyong patted their hyung’s back telling him not to worry since it’s basically their fault for going clubbing last night. He didn’t really want to go to the club but their maknae insisted and Top had to talk to them about some Council matters.

 

“I'm really sorry, I promise I’ll make it up to you guys.”

====

 

“HEY!! You stupid driver!!What the heck is wrong with you?!” Bom shouted (in English again) at the van while knocking on the car’s window.

 

She was about to kick the driver’s car door when the side door opened and revealed a handsome white-ash haired guy wearing shades. He removed his shades, revealing the most charismatic pair of eyes Bom has ever seen in her entire life. She examined the guys face and dreamily stared at those dark orbs.

 

“I’m really sorry miss for almost causing an accident.” The guy said. He noticed the girl in front of him staring at him with wide eyes. “Our driver is very tired and sleepy, we’re really sorry for the inconvenience; we can pay you if there’s any damage or if anybody’s hurt.”

 

Bom snapped back to reality when Dara grabbed her shoulder. “Bommie-ah..Calm down.. Nobody’s hurt, let’s just go back to our car and head to school, okay?..”

 

“H-huh??.. Oh..” Bom stuttered, still dazed at the sight she just saw.

 

The guy got out of the car, showing how tall he was, which made Bom admire him even more. He bowed his head at the four girls in front of him. “We’re really sorry, if there’s anything we can do to-”

 

“N-no.. it's okay..” Bom cut him off, she didn’t want him to think she’s really persistent.

 

Dara, CL and Minzy were surprised at Bom’s reaction. They thought she’d be going ballistic right about now, throwing some out of the world American curses.

 

Four other boys came out of the car. They also bowed and said sorry for what happened.

 

“No, it’s ok.. nobody’s hurt after all.” CL said to them, not knowing what to do at this kind of situation.

 

“Yeah, let’s just forget what happened,” Minzy added since she didn’t want to be late for school. “Let’s go girls.”

 

====

 

As the girls entered the gates of SNU, they saw a lot of girls crowded at the parking lot. Bom found a parking space and they all got out of the car. They passed through the crowd of screaming girls. Minzy was a little curious of what was happening so she peeked a little and she saw the guys from before.

 

“O-ohh!, It’s those guys from before." she pointed at the crowd, "Waahh~ they look so handsome, no wonder, they seem to be really popular.”

 

Bom wanted to see the tall guy from before so she also peeked. “He’s so handsome” she mumbled.

 

“Bom, what did you say?” Dara asked.

 

“Huh? Oh.. it's nothing, I just..” she shrugged.

 

“Ahh! Guys, we still have to see YG sajangnim.” Minzy interrupted.

 

“Minzy-ah.. It’s Yang Hyun Suk principal. We have to remember that when we’re here in school.” CL reminded her.

 

They we’re about to climb the stairs when…

 

“Hey, wait a minute!” someone called out to them. The girls turned around and saw the guys from earlier.

 

“Aren’t you girls the one we just.. wait, you also go here at SNU?” the guy with a very angelic smile asked them.

 

“Yes.” Minzy answered.

 

“Really? Then we’re all be schoolmates. We’re from the Business Department. I’m Daesung by the way.” he said, reaching out his hand.

 

“I’m Minzy,” she smiled taking his hand.

 

“Hi, I'm Youngbae..” the guy with a Mohawk bowed in front of the girls then winked.

 

A panda-looking guy smiled at the girls. “Annyeong~ My name’s Lee Seunghyun, but you I prefer to be called Seungri, I don’t want people to think I’m this guy.” he nudged his elbow at Top, who just glared in return.

 

 The tall guy from earlier nodded. “Choi Seunghyun but call me Top.”

 

Seungri placed his arms on the shoulder of a blonde guy beside him. “Oh, and this guy is Kwon Jiyong.”

 

Seungri snickered as he continued, “btw..he won’t introduce himself because he thinks he’s too cool for those.”

 

Jiyong hit Seungri on the head. “Yah, Panda! You wanna die?”

 

Dara smiled and giggled at the two.

 

Jiyong shifted his gaze at her. He felt something in his stomach when he saw the girl smile. Not liking what the feeling was, he frowned then looked away.

 

Dara was a little offended at his actions, so she stopped smiling and cleared , “I’m Sandara Park, but you can call me Dara.” she looked at Jiyong a little before turning to the blonde girl beside her.

 

“Just call me CL” she said sternly.

 

There was a little silence. CL nudged the girl on her right who was caught up in a day dream.

 

She flinched. “O-oh, I’m Park Bom..” the red-haired girl squeaked then returned her gaze to Top.

 

Top noticed Bom was looking at him, so he looked at her. She felt her cheeks blush then shifted her gaze at the stairs.

 

He raised an eyebrow. “Oh, are you girls going to the principal’s office?”

 

“Yeah, how did you know?” CL answered.

 

“We’re also headed that way, plus it’s the only room up those stairs.”

 

“Ahh.. Then you guys can go talk to him first. We we’re just going to greet him anyway, since it’s our first day here.”

 

“Oh, so you girls are first years?” Seungri asked.

“That means you’re new here and we’re your sunbaes,” he grinned. “If you need help with anything, Seungri sunbaenim is always here for you.” He said patting his chest.

 

“Hmm, you girls can just call us Oppa.” Youngbae said. “I don’t like being called sunbae, it sounds too similar to my name.”

 

CL furrowed her brows. “Well, actually we’re not firs-”

 

“You girls can go ahead and talk to the principal.” Seungri interrupted. “We we’re just gonna talk about some newbie group with the principal anyway.”

 

“Newbie group?” Bom asked.

 

“Oh, you know how students here go in groups. Well there’s going to be some transfer students today.” Top said.

 

“Yeah, we’re called Bigbang by the way.” Youngbae smiled at them. “Anyway we heard they were pretty popular individually back at their old school and now they transferred here as a group.”

“They’re called, 2N-something,” he said.

 

“Hyung, it’s 2NE1.” Daesung corrected.

 

The girls looked at each other at the mention of their group name.

 

“Ohh.. why we’re you going to talk about them with the principal?” CL chimed in, curious.

 

“Well, it’s stupid how they think they can just come here at our school and act almighty, stealing our fangirls just cause they were popular back at their old school.” Daesung shrugged.

 

“Yeah, I’m sure they’re ugly and stupid.” Jiyong said.

 

The girls look at each other with raised eye brows.

 

“Wh-what makes you think... that?” Dara asked, she was beginning to get irritated at how they were judging them.

 

“Well, because they’re not from Korea.” Seungri scoffed. “And what kind of name is 2NE1? It sounds like a name of a girl group.”

 

‘That’s cause it is, stupid!’ CL thought.

 

TOP snickered at what Seungri said. “More like TO ANYONE, as in to anyone who doesn’t care about them.” The boys laughed at the joke.

 

The girls were now glaring at the boys. They were getting ticked off at them. “Hmm.. Then, I guess we’ll go talk to the principal first.” Dara said then she and the girls went upstairs.

 

“Hmp! Newbies, huh?” CL smirked.

 

“To Anyone?!” Bom scoffed. “What’s with ‘BIGBANG’?!”

 

Minzy just giggled. “Steal their fangirls?? kekeke.. they must have thought we’re guys.”

 

“They think we’re stupid..” Dara chuckled, “Let’s just wait and see.”

 

====

 

The door of the principal’s office opened and revealed four girls with angry looks in their faces. Two men, who were engaged in a serious conversation, stopped talking when the girls entered the room. A man in her 40’s was seated in a big chair behind a table at the center of the room. He had a relieved look in his face when he saw them.

 

“Oh, girls you’re finally here!”

 

Bom, Dara, CL and Minzy smiled and bowed at him to show respect. “Annyeonghaseyo, Sajangnim!!”

 

The other guy, who was in his mid-30’s laughed at the girls. He narrowed his eyes teasingly at YG. “You know, these girls are the first ones to call you Sajangnim here at school.”

 

The four girls squealed then lounged at the guy. “TEDDY OPPA!!!! We missed you!” they all said at once while hugging him tightly cutting off his air supply.

 

“Gir-.. girlsss.. I can’t.. b-brea..th..” he choked, shrugging them off. The girls pulled out of him and said sorry.

 

“Aigoo.. I missed you girls too,” Teddy said, hugging them back.

 

CL looked at Teddy. “..But Oppa, why are you here at school? And what were you talking about with principal?” she asked, curious because she saw how serious they were talking earlier.

 

“H-huh?.. Ohh, it was nothing, just some business..” Teddy answered hesitantly. “And why?? Can’t a teacher come visit the school principal in his office?”

 

The girls widened their eyes. “TEA..TEACHER?!.. YOU?!” the girls shouted. They looked at each other, surprised and dumb-founded, and then laughter broke between them.

 

Minzy was pressing her stomach tight, trying to bring out her words. “Oppa.. That was a good one.. but seriously.. Why?” she asked between laughs.

 

Hearing the girls’ laughter, Teddy narrowed his eyes at their flushed faces and glared at them but they still continued laughing. He raised an eyebrow when a chuckle was heard beside him. “Hyung, it’s not funny!” he complained.

 

“YAH!! Is it that hard to believe?!” he yelled, glaring at the girls, his face turning red of embarrassment. “I’m not as dumb as I look, you know!” With that, the laughter faded.

 

Dara giggled wiping an imaginary tear. “Sorry Oppa.. It was just.. surprising.” she gulped when she saw his glare, “..But were you really serious? Like for real..?”

 

YG was the one who answered her question. “Yes, Dara-yah.” he said, “Teddy will be posing as one of the teachers in the Music Department.”

 

The girls raised their eyebrows. “Music Department?” they voiced out together.

 

“Yes, you girls, of course like you requested, will be at the Fashion Department.”

 

The girls squealed excitedly. They always loved clothes and fashion and designs and not to mention more clothes! It was part of their everyday life after all, since all they do is disguise themselves.

 

“Yes. I know you’re all very excited and I expect you to have fun and be normal for once but do remember that you girls are spies. Always be ready and never let your guard down.”  YG reminded the girls.

 

“Neh!” They nodded their heads in response. ‘Well, at least studying here won’t be as hard in other Universities.. and it'll be more fun.’ The girls thought.

  

YG whispered something to Teddy, which he responded with an ‘O’ in his mouth.

“Ahh..right.. btw girls, there’s a bunch that I would like you to meet.” Teddy looked at the girls. “They’re pretty popular here at school and quite handsome really, for girls maybe and-”

 

Before he could finish his sentence, the girls already knew who he was talking about. “We already know them.” CL interrupted, remembering the guys they met earlier.

 

“Oh, you do??” he said with a confused look.

 

“Yep. It was Bigbang, right?” Minzy asked to confirm.

 

“Well, it’s good that you already met.” YG said.

 

Hmp. Yeah right, what’s good about knowing those jerks?” CL mumbled, only the girls hearing it.

 

……

As the girls were going upstairs, Seungri heard them mumble something. He turned around to face the guys. “Hey, I think they like us!” he grinned.

 

TOP rolled his eyes at him. “Please, they just met us.”

 

“Well, our looks are irresistible..” he said while raising his eyebrows, “plus, I heard them mumbling something.”

 

Jiyong smacked Seungri’s head. “Yeah, like how irresistible your panda eyes are.” he said sarcastically.

 

Youngbae and Daesung snickered behind TOP.

 

“Ow, hyung!” the maknae glared at the two as he rubbed the back of his head. “Well, I call dibbs on the blonde girl!”

 

“All yours! She’s kind of scary.” Daesung shrugged. “I prefer Minzy. She's really sweet.”

 

Youngbae raised his hand. “…Pass”

 

“Me too..” TOP said putting his arms around Youngbae’s shoulder.

 

“Eh?! But hyung, Bom seems to like you.” Seungri said. But TOP just shrugged.

 

Jiyong leaned closer to TOP. “Didn’t you see how she stared dreamily at you?” he teased, bashing his eyelids at him like a girl.

 

Annoyed at the face in front of him, he covered Jiyong’s face with his hand and moves it away from him. “Yah! Are you turning gay on me now?!”

 

Jiyong smiled at him. “I already did, a long time ago.”

 

“What about you hyung?” Daesung asked looking at Jiyong, who only gave him the ‘what’ look.

 

“Umm.. Girl??”

 

Jiyong paused to think about it.

 

“Hmm...not interested” he replied.

 

Tch! Seungri shook his head with disappointment at his 3 hyungs. “You guys are no fun.” He sighed.

 

“Oh, did I hear someone say fun?” a voice behind them spoke.

 

They turned their heads around to see a tall, tan guy with a well-built body and a tall, brown-haired y girl, who at first glance you would think is a model. “Eunhye noona!” they all greeted together at the same time.

 

“What the? Are you guys planning to join a choir?” the girl called Eunhye asked with a chuckle.

 

“No, but I was thinking about it.” Jiyong joked.

 

Eunhye leans closer to Ji. “Aegyo! Jiyong you're so cute!” she teased as she pinches Jiyong’s cheeks.

 

The girls came down the stairs then saw the boys laughing a girl.

 

“Oh, you’re done?” Youngbae asked as he saw them come down.

 

“Yep.” They answered.

 

“Noona. These are our new friends.” Daesung said, as the girls bowed. “This is Bom.. CL.. Minzy.. and that’s Dara.” He introduced them as he pointed at each.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” they greeted. Dara looked at the girl beside Jiyong. ‘Omo! So pretty, she looks like a model’ she thought. ‘Wait, she looks familiar to me. Do I know her from somewhere?’

 

“I’m Eunhye, nice to meet you.” The beauty said.

 

Dara creased her eyebrows when she heard her name. ‘Eunhye? Even her name sounds familiar.’ She tried to remember where she heard the name before.‘Eunhye.. Eunhye.. Eun.. Eun?..’ her thoughts trailed off.

 

“Hmm.. Eun..” she mumbled, then something clicked inside her mind. “AHH!!!!!” she gasped, every eyes locked on her.

 

“Dara, what’s wrong?” Bom asked.

 

“YOON EUNHYE!!!” she shouted again while pointing at Eunhye, who flinched at the shout of her name.

 

“Y-yes?” the girl said nervously.

 

Dara leaned closer to her. “Unnie, don’t you remember me?” she asked pointing at herself.

 

Eunhye narrowed her eyes at her, trying to recall her face. “Umm..” she started, cocking her head to side but nothing came to mind.

 

Dara sighed disappointedly. “Unnie, it’s me.. Dara. Sandara Park.”

 

“Sandar-…” she raised an eyebrow, repeating her name.. then it hit her. “OMOO~!!!!!” she squealed, attacking Dara for a hug. “SSANTOKKI!!!!!”

 

“Yah, I can’t believe you forgot about me!” Dara exclaimed while being crushed to death.

 

“Ohmygawdwehavesomuchtotalkabout!DidIevertellyouaboutthattimewhen..” Eunhye rambled pulling Dara away from the boys while CL, Bom and Minzy followed.

 

The Boys stood there mouths open.

 

“What just happened?” Youngbae mumbled.

 

“I don’t know but I bet it’s one of those girl things. Let’s just go and see principal now.” Top said heading to the stairs.

 

Four heads followed suit.

 

 

 

^________________^

 

-subscribe and comment please-