SNU Part- 2

Code Name: A.D.

“Yes, principal. Sorry for the disturbance. We’ll go ahead now.” The 5 boys bowed their heads and headed out of the office leaving the principal and the Music teacher inside.

 

Jiyong groaned out of frustration as they were walking. He always hated having to talk to the principal since he keeps getting this weird aura around him, then he bumped on to someone.

 

“Umm.. Sorry.” He said to the guy he bumped.

 

TOP noticed that it was their driver. “Oh? Hyung.. what are you doing here?” he asked.

 

Kush bowed his head at them. “Huh?.. Your principal wanted to see me..” he mumbled. He didn’t want to meet their gaze since it was hard for him to lie to them.

 

“Ahh.. Then we’ll go ahead. We’ll see you later hyung!” Seungri said smiling. Then the boys headed to the stairs.

 

Jiyong turned his head around to see Kush go inside the office. “What would the principal wanna talk to him about?” he mumbled to himself.

 

“Hey guys! Done talking to the principal?” Eunhye asked walking over to them.

 

“Neh noona. Are you here to talk to him too?” Youngbae asked.

 

“Yep! I need to ask something about the Homecoming party for tonight.” she said. “Guess I’ll see you guys later.”

 

“Bye noona” The boys all said.

 

“Hey, let’s go grab something to eat first. I’m hungry.” Daesung said as they walked to where the Café is.

 

“Uh.. I’ll pass. You guys go ahead, I need a nap.” Jiyong said then turned to where the Eco Dept. was.

 

……

 “I hope everything went well?” YG sajangnim asked Kush, as Eunhye entered the office.

 

He smiled. “Of course, everything went as planned. The girls didn’t even notice that I was the driver.”

 

“Good.” YG said. He turned to Eunhye. “I presume, they are in good terms?”

 

“Yes.” She replied. “..and it seems Bom already has her eyes on someone.”

 

 YG nodded his head. “That’s good progress, considering it’s just the first day.” He said.

 

“...Now let’s go. We still have to prepare for the party.”

 

====

(DARA’S POV)

 

After I told the girls about how Eunhye unnie used to live next door to us, unnie waved goodbye to us and headed for the principal’s office. CL and Minzy went to buy some food at the Café and Bom wanted to check out the Fashion Dept.

I told them I’ll just roam around. I don't really know where to go so I just decided to go to the rooftop of the nearest building which is the Eco Dept. Wow! It's really beautiful, it has like a little garden, the sun rays hitting my skin, a guy sleeping on a bench, and fresh air.. Ahhh.. fresh ai- Wait!.. guy? I turned around to see the guy, he looked kind of familiar. I moved closer to him, he looks like a prince sleeping soundly in a forest..

 

Next thing I knew I was already cuddled in front of him, staring at his face.. He looks so cute..Whoa wait, did I just say he’s cute? No No No. ERASE. Andwae! Sandara Park, you can’t think someone is cute, especially… EH?! JIYONG?! I opened my mouth in shock. I can't believe I thought this jerk was cute.  I looked at his sleeping face and found myself lost, staring at him. Again.

 

"He’s so adorable" I giggled to myself.

 

He suddenly opened his eyes. “Stop staring.” He smirked then looked at me.

 

Startled at his sudden reaction, I leaned myself farther from him but then fell on my . “Ouch!” I winced as I rubbed my . That’s the second time I hurt my today. Ugh.

 

He sat up from the bench and chuckled at me, then reached out his hand to help me up. I sat down beside him and there was an awkward silence.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked to break off the silence.

 

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “Sleeping, didn’t you notice?” he said.

 

“Oh, right.” I mumbled, looking down at my hands. He chuckled a little, and then leaned his back on the bench.

 

“What about you?” I heard him ask.

 

I looked beside me and saw him staring at the sky. “Just.. roaming around..” I whispered, loud enough for him to here.

 

He turned his head around and leaned in closer to me.. I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned farther from him, but he leaned even closer. I closed my eyes shut. Oh no, don’t tell he’s going to kiss me!

NO! 

 

(NOBODY’S POV)

 

He leaned in closer to her, looking at a big, black spider on her shoulder then he noticed she slowly closed her eyes. He smirked as an evil idea came to him. He held up the spider in her face.

 

“YAH! Open your eyes..” he said grinning while trying to hold his laughter, imagining how she would react.

 

Dara opened her eyes slowly then saw a black figure in front of her just above her nose. “KYAAAAAHH~~!!!!!” she squealed brushing his arm off, making the creature fly to the ground. Jiyong burst out laughing with his hands on his stomach. Her face was now red of embarrassment.

 

“What the heck was that?!” she asked furiously.

 

Jiyong was still laughing hard but managed to say that it was just a spider.

 

‘Psh..hahah.. Afraid of a mere spider.’ He thought as he saw her eyes widen from hearing what it was. He’s laughter faded when she stood up and went to the spider she just brushed off.

 

“Omo, sorry poor little spidey.” She cooed at the creature. “I didn’t mean to hurt you like that, unnie was just surprised. I wouldn’t want to hurt a cute spider like you.”

 

Jiyong was surprised hearing her say sorry to a spider; moreover, saying it’s cute. His jaw dropped as she continued to caress it then placed it on a plant. She suddenly turned her head towards him, glaring.

 

“Yah! How can you use Mr. Spidey like that just to scare people?!” she roared. “You even made me hurt him!”

 

‘What? Mr. Spidey?.. hurt him?..’ he thought as he gaped at the girl in front of him who acted like a 5 year old, just because of a spider.

 

He stood up from the bench then leaned closer to her, their face at the same level. “Mr. Spider?.. What are you FIVE??” he asked sarcastically.

 

Her face was still red, but not because of embarrassment. She was angry at him for making fun of her like that. “Well atleast, I no longer play with spiders!!” she retorted.

 

“I wasn’t playing with it. I was just teasing you!” he said. “And what’s your problem anyway? It was just a spider.”

 

Suddenly, she realized how she was acting like a kid because of a spider. She didn’t want anybody to find out that she has a soft heart when it comes to cute things, little children, animals and especially insects.

 

“Still..!” she stomped off leaving him dumbfounded. She covered her face from embarrassment as she headed back to their room, hoping he wouldn’t find out why she was acting like that just because of an insect.

 

“What a weirdo.” he grinned.

 

  ====

Few hours after..

The party already started and YG introduced the girls and left them to the Student body president, who of course is the amazingly handsome Top. (keke~)

 

“Wassup BIGBANG sunbaenims! Please take good care of us since we’re the newbie group.” CL said, smirking.

 

Bom giggled at Top who had his eyes wide open. “Annyeong~ we’re 2-N-E-1.” she said, emphasizing the word.

 

“YOU… HSAMFJE… AJEHF…. 2NE1?!!” Seungri, mouth still open, gawked at them not making any sense.

 

Dara chuckled slightly at his response. “Aigoo, Seungri-ah. You’re not making any sense.” She pouted, pinching his cheeks. “kekeke~ still think we’re stupid?.. Hmm?”

 

The boys felt guilty and apologized. They all had their heads down, not looking at the girls. The mood between the two groups was now awkward; they didn’t know what to say anymore. Minzy, seeing the boys all embarrassed, felt guilty for not telling them who they were beforehand.

 

“I-it’s okay!" she said, trying to change the mood.  “Ahh.. oppas, we’re also sorry for not telling you who we were before.”

 

Daesung smiled seeing her looking cute while pouting. “It’s ok Minzy.. I guess we all started at the wrong page.. Let’s just forget everything and start anew, okay?”

 

Everyone agreed with his idea and they all forgot the bad things that happened. They all got along well and had fun during the rest of the party.. Well except for two..

 

“Dara, how come you’re not talking to Jiyong oppa?” Minzy asked. They were drinking some punch in a corner with Youngbae, Jiyong and CL, while the others were dancing wildly.

 

“..Huh?.. What do you mean?” she asked, looking at her confusingly.

 

“Yeah, you talked and danced with the other guys, but you didn’t even talk to Jiyong.” CL said, joining their conversation. She also noticed that Dara and Jiyong seem to not get along well.

 

“Psh, your also the same CL.. you’re ignoring Seungri oppa too.”

 

“Yah! What are you talking about. I just don’t have anything to say to him.”

 

Dara glanced at Jiyong, who is having a conversation with Youngbae. “Uhm.. Because.. I’m.. I mean.. because he’s talking to Youngbae.. look.” she shrugged, pointing to the two boys.

 

Youngbae and Jiyong noticed the three girls and went closer to them, joining in their conversation. “Oh hey girls.. can we join in?” Youngbae asked.

 

“NO!” Dara suddenly blurted out, seeing Jiyong. The four looked at her with raised brows.

“..Uhh.. I mean.. No you can’t because.. We.. Uh.. We were just about to.. Head to the washroom.. Yeah.. Uh.. So.. See you later!” she muttered, pulling the two girls to the washroom with her leaving the two, dumbfounded.

 

“What’s wrong with them?” Youngbae mumbled.

 

Jiyong only shrugged. A smirk slowly forming on his lips as he thought, ‘Dara’s not ignoring me on purpose because of what happened earlier, is she? Hmm.. teasing her a little could be fun..’

 

(TOP’s POV)

 

“So.. uhmm.. how long have you guys been, you know, Bigbang?” the red-haired girl beside me, asked.

 

She’s been asking me question nonstop since Jiyong and Daesung forced me to dance with her. I only answer with two or three words though, you know to signal her that I’m not in the mood for a conversation, but she still keeps on going.

 

“3 years.”

 

“Ahh.. how long have you guys known each other?” See?..here she goes again with another question.

 

“10 years.”

 

“You all live together?” and another one.. Ugh! Why do I have to be in this position?

 

“Yup.”

 

“Do you have a brother?” Will she ever stop with the freaking questions? I feel like I’m being interrogated.

 

“Nope.”

 

“Girlfriend?” Aish, this girl. Why can’t she just go and talk to Seungri, I’m sure they’ll have lots in common, like.. Being too talkative.

 

“None.”

 

“Oh?.. Do you.. possibly like someone?” blah blah blah.. and the interrogation goes on and on and on and on.. AIGOO. Someone help me!

 

“No.”

 

“Oh… uhm.. are you..-” *BEEP BEEP* whew, saved by the bell. Whoever texted her, is my new savior.

 

“Hmm.. I have to go.. Thanks for your time.. I had fun!” she said. I only nodded at her. Yes. Finally, I get some peace and quiet.

 

Yes. There she goes.. Walking. Ooohhh.. She looks kinda hot from the back. Whoa wait, she turned around again and she’s headed this way.. No! Is she going to talk to me some more? Aish!

 

“I just.. uh.. I just wanted to say.. I really like your hair..” Bom said, looking down.

 

Ehh??.. That’s it? She’s not going to ask more questions?.. Wait, is she blushing?

 

“..Huh? O-okay.. Thank you, I guess..” I mumbled.

 

She’s now looking at me with wide eyes.. What? What did I do? Why is she looking at me like that?..

 

(NOBODY’s POV)

 

Bom looked at him with wide eyes. “Omo, y-you.. Answered more than.. 2 words..” she giggled.

 

He also couldn’t believe what she said was right. He purposely answered all her questions earlier with less than two words but being taken aback, he must have forgotten about keeping his cool.

 

“Uhh.. Yeah, Whatever.” He muttered his face turned to his side, not looking at her.

 

Bom giggled. She found it cute that he was trying not to look her gaze. “I have to go find the girls now. See you tomorrow!” she said, waving good bye. “Bye~ Tabi!”

 

TOP turned his head at the girl headed to the washroom..

‘She..  Called me..Tabi?.. Where have I heard that before?’  He muttered in his head.

He just stood there, on the spot where she just left him dumbfounded, still thinking what just happened. Unknowingly his lips curved up to a super small slightly tiny smile.

 

====

 

“Hey girls! I just got a text from Teddy oppa.” Bom said. “Here~”

 

_._._._

From: Papa Teddy ^^

Subject: Important Msg. from ur SSEM! :D

 

Hey Bommie~

YG hyung forgot to tell you girls that you’re going to move in the SNU dorms tomorrow..

Anyway, you have to pack your stuff tonight..

I’ll send Kush to pick you up early tomorrow, okay?

Bye~

_._._._

 

“Omo, so we’ll be staying together? Kyaaa~” Minzy squealed.

“I guess so. I missed living with you guys.” CL said.

“Yeah, me too. But it says ‘SNU dorms’. You don’t think those boys...” Dara trailed off.

Bom and Minzy nodded their heads with smiles on their faces while the other two had an uneasy look.

 

 

 

^________________^

 

-subscribe and comment please-