#SHINee900 Special!

하나 (One) SHINee's oneshots collection.

Favorite Night.

Minho &&you

 

“BREAKING NEWS! SHINEE’S KIM JONGHYUN CONFIRMED TO BE DATING SHIN SEKYUNG”.

What is this? It’s a joke right? I mean… there’s no way he didn’t tell me that he’s dating somebody! There’s no way he dating someone else… not me. I rushed to their dorms and banged the door, the neighborhood knew me anyway. Jonghyun opened the door.

”______, why.. why are you here? It’s midnight already, you should be sleeping now” he said with confused face. Don’t act like you’re the one who should be confuse, oppa! You’re dating somebody else, and you didn’t have the guts to tell me?

“And why aren’t you sleeping by now, oppa?” I said coldly, preventing the tears to come out.

I wanted to scream at him, I thought our relationship is kind of special, no we weren’t dating, but you will tell someone special if you’re happy or sad about anything, right? At least that’s what I would do. Funny, I couldn’t let out any words or even screamed at him, only my tears came out. I fell on the concrete, my heart and body couldn’t take any more pressure.

”_______, sorry. I’m so sorry.” so he knew that I knew and he only said that.

 

-FLASHBACK-

” _______-ya, once my company let me to date someone, I’ll definitely date you. Wait 1 more year okay?” Jjong oppa said while poking my cheeks.

” ya! Focus on your comeback stage, blondie.” I with his new look for SHINee’s Ring Ding Dong Comeback. I swear he was totally gorgeous with his new hair looks, not that he doesn’t everyday though.

” aish, you punk! Just tell me you will accept me, I look gorgeous with this hairstyle anyway.” he fixed his three colored bangs then the glorious smirk of his came up on his face.

” okay, okay. I will.” I blushed. Oh , don’t blush in front of him, ____. Don’t do anything with your cheeks in front of Kim Jonghyun, the cheeks-.

” I know you will! haha, don’t even think to cheat, _____. I warn you!” then he pinched my cheeks just to make it redden.

” NEVER PINCH MY CHEEK AGAIN, OPPA! IT HURTS” I touched my cheeks.

” surrey..” he said it with that cute English again just like in “Hello Baby” and took my hand from my cheeks, and kiss the blushed spot immediately, with our hands still linked to each other.

” I like your cheeks.. No, I like you… aish forget it, I love you!” he smiled.

” I love you too, the king of skin ship!” I poked my tongue out to him. What a day

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

” you know I loved you, _____” lovedI’m still in love with you, oppa.

” but I don’t know.. I feel happy when I’m with her.” didn’t you feel happy when you’re with me too?

” I hope you will understand. I love you as my sister now, _____.” I hope you’re happy with her then, oppa.

I smiled and got up with his help.

” now don’t cry anymore. Be happy for oppa too, would you?” he touched my cheeks and pulled me into his embrace. You’re still the skinship king, Jonghyun. And I’m still the one who stupidly falls for the skinship king.

I nodded and bid him goodbye. He insisted to walk me home but I refused. I didn’t want to cause him any controversy of “street dates” again. So he told Minho to accompany me until I get home. Minho wore his hoodie and a cap so the people can’t recognize him.

” I’m sorry, Minho. I didn’t tell Jjong oppa to walk me home.” I said as we walked together to my home. There wasn’t any person on the street and it was so dark, I feel relieved that Minho is beside me or else I would freak out and come back sleep in front of SHINee’s dorms.

” nah, it’s okay. I can’t let you walk by your self at this time too. And with that swollen eyes? I doubt you can see the road. So, I should guide you home, I guess” he looked at me in the eyes.

“I didn’t feel like going home right now.” I really feel like it. I didn’t think it was a good idea to go home with these swollen eyes if you have a mom like mine. She would freak out and the neighbors would think our house is on fire or something. That was what happened two years ago when Jonghyun left for SM Entertainment to debut as SHINee’s member WITHOUT ANY MOBILE SO I CAN’T CONTACT HIM.

“Should we drop by the playing ground there for a while?” Minho led me to the playing ground, we sat on the swings. Minho was born in December 1991 and I was born in January 1992. But I never call him oppa, just like I called Onew oppa and … Jonghyun oppa. I call Key with umma, anyway. We are so close to each other, SHINee and me. I was one of the SM trainees but I got out from SM with Stella eonnie, Siwon oppa’s ex girlfriend.

“____” Minho called my name. I found his voice so comforting after all of these burdens in my head.

“Hmm?” I could only answer this, Jonghyun still on my mind. I couldn’t hold back the tears anymore. I tried to look up to the sky. It was clear and many stars showed up, sigh.. It could be my favorite night, if only…. if only…

“Don’t cry again, _____. hyung will feel guilty too if he knows about it.” Minho reached for my hand and brushed his thumb on it.

“ I don’t even know why am I crying? Am I his girlfriend? I have no rights to bother his relationship and his girlfriend. Why would he care? Why would he feel guilty? ”

“ you’re special in his heart, _____. Nobody could change it, even his girlfriend. You know when he said he wrote Juliette after he watched Romeo & Juliette movie? That’s a total lie. He isn’t the type who can watch that kind of movies with wide eyes until the movie ended. He wrote it in the thoughts of you.” Minho said.

My heart stung from the pain. If that’s what happened, so why would he leave me for another girl?

“ Sekyung noona and Jonghyun hyung are set up for an arranged married, ______.” Minho answered as if he understands my thoughts.

“ that means it’s not their will, right? They can tell their parents if they disagreed someday. They didn’t love…..” I blurted out the words without even thinking about it anymore. My selfish side wants Jonghyun to be mine not hers.

“shhhh, _____.” He pulled me to his embrace, patted my back to calm me down. Maybe it was his charisma or the fact that he really comforts me, I calmed down and sobbed on his chest.

“they didn’t like the idea at first, but for their parent’s sake they went out and they like each other, as simple as that, they’re dating until now. “ he said. As simple as that, he left me for her..

“you know, Minho. The fact that they’re dating really made me down but what hurts the most is I’m down for nothing. I’m not his girlfriend who has the right to brag him because he started dating someone else, I’m just nothing for him, I can’t do anything.” I started to hit my own chest, the pain is too unbearable. But suddenly he grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

“should I repeat that you’re special for him? you know you are special for Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung, Key, and Taemin, you’re special for SHINee, ____.”

His words calmed me down, it’s so comfortable every time I spend my time with him, and I just realized it. I’m lucky I have him as my best friend. As I recall his words in my mind, smile came upon my face, but there’s something weird in his words..

“wait, Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Key umma, and Taemin. So I’m not special for you?” I stood up with my hand on my waist, pretending to be mad. Yes, pretending mad just for fun just like what I always did with him to show him that I feel a lot better now.

“pabo, yes you’re not that special for me! Why? Is there anything you can do about it?” Minho stood up too with serious face. I was so shocked from his sudden change. But then he reached for my hands and putting it on his chest.

“you’re not special for me, you’re everything for me, _____. Didn’t you realize? I know your feeling for Jonghyun hyung is really deep, but can I have a chance to be someone you spend your days with? I’ll try to do anything to make you happy, maybe I’m not as funny as Jonghyun hyung, I don’t really like skinship just like him because just to hold your hands like this, I swear my heart beats really fast. This makes me more nervous than when I’m in Dream Team, you know.”

I smiled. “you and your Dream Team addiction.” He just smiled and scratched his head.

“ I know I shouldn’t crying about one thing for a long time but I surely need more time. Getting over someone you love isn’t easy as it sounds, you know.” I said.

“I know. I’ll wait for you, _____. I’ve waited so long to tell you this, I’m sure I can wait a little bit longer.” He said it sweetly.

“ Thank you, oppa.” I hugged him one more time.

“WOAH DID YOU JUST CALL ME OPPA?! _____, SAID IT ONE MORE TIME! I WANNA HEAR IT AGAIN!” he went so hyper and I swear it was so cute. He acted like a child begging for a candy, too cute to handle.

“don’t act cute, Minho. It won’t work, you’re the flaming charisma!” I laughed at his pout. I looked again to the sky, it was so clear, many stars showed up too, it could counted as one of my favorite night, right?

--------------------------

picture credit: 40890@tumblr

joonie's note!

i'm grateful that you guys subscribing to my oneshot and considering that yesterday was SHINee's 900th day, i decided to make an oneshot! :D actually, this oneshot is my confession towards the JongKyung's relationship, i was so sad and feel betrayed at first (eventhough he's not my no. 1 bias in SHINee) but hey, think about it again, if Jonghyun is happy, we should be happy for him too, right? i know i will get over it soon. your character here can be considered as SHINee World, we are special for Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin (and you mean everything for your bias ;p), so we should show our support to them eventhough we're not there from 900 days ago, i hope we can support them until the end despite the facts that lots of controversies happened in this fandom.i hope you like it! leave me some comments kaykay? SHINee and SHINee World, hwaiting!