Oneshot for you, MVP(s)!

하나 (One) SHINee's oneshots collection.

The Way You Are

Onew &&you

 

"______!" a girl shouted from afar, I know whose voice it is, my very best friend, Hyeo Na. Then a teacher opened the class door, "No shouting at thecorridor, Miss."

"whatever.." Hyo Na walked pass that class and gave me her phone. She gave me a sign to read what's on her phone's monitor. Hmm message?

"mwo? (what?) are you asking me to join you all? No, you know I won't attend it." I passed her phone to her palms and going to the dance hall, I'll be late for today dance practice.

"Oh come on, ____. We stucked in this school already, I mean oh gosh, no boys here. The only boy here is our gross PE teacher, it's boring!"

"of course no boys here, only girls can school here you pabo." I kept on walking towards the dance hall, half running, but Hyeo Na grabbed my hand.

"you know I don't have boyfriend for two years, if you don't wanna join, so you'll just company me to the "meeting event". ChungDam school's boysare hot, rich, and freakingly smart! Wouldn't you be happy if this poor bestfriend of yours got a boyfriend from there? Oh, maybe you'll get a boyfriend from ChungDam too, who knows?" she talked in a gleam. Aish, didn't she know that in 1 minute I have to be in the dance hall? which are in theBuilding A and now I'm still in Building C. let's just make it quick, ____.

"okay, just forward me the details and I'll be there tonight. Now let me go, I have to go, NOW, Hyeo Na." I pressed my tone on "now" words and after her wish is granted, she grinned and let me go. I left her behind and she shouted something that I didn't really hear about. see? Sometimes you have to sacrifice something to make your friends happy.

*************

After practicing, I checked my mobile phone, 2 new messages.

From : Hyeo Na :D
*Forwarded from Naeul* I'll meet you guys tonight at Raizo Café at 7pm, okay? Be ready for Chungdam boys, single ladies! ;)

OH MY GOD! There are two mistakes in this message. First, I'm not single, I have a boyfriend named Lee Jinki but his friends call him Onew (what kind of name is that? I hate his friends for calling my boy with that name -__-"). But all of my friends didn't know that I'm not single anymore. It's not that I don't love him, but when every girls need powerful boy, Jinki is just too soft, when a girl is about to fall, they're expecting a boy to support them, but in my case, my balance is better than him. No wonder his friends called him Onew, Dubu, etc. eventhough I love him, I'm afraid my friend will laugh at my clumsy boyfriend. Kim ______, the best dancer in the school dating a clumsy Onew to be people's topic to be laughed for isn't a really good idea for me.

And second mistake, Jinki attends ChungDam high school. I hope he won't go to this meeting event, err it's more like "match-maker" event for my school's single students and single students from ChungDam. Oh great, Jinki won't come, he has me (but why I have to attend this event? o_O ). I opened the other message, from Jinki. I always have a smiley face when he sends me sweet messages and you know what? I have smiley face everyday since he confessed his feeling to me.

From: Jinki
Kim ____, I miss you! I bet you're practicing your dance now? Don't practice too hard, baby. You're still my best dancer :) I wanna tell you sumthin' TADARATADA, I'm going to our school event tonight! I told my friends that I have girlfriend already, but no one believed me! Wait until they see you keke, are you going too? Saranghae

OH GREAT. JUST GREAT.
***************************************

Raizo Café. Okay I don't wanna do this, I think I have to go home now, Hyeo Na won't be mad at me, anyway. At least no communication for three months isn't consider as MAD, right? Ugh, I'm so depressed now. I closed my eyes with my palms.

"La!" Jinki, it's my Jinki. I lifted my face, that's right, Jinki already arrived with his friends. My reflects forced me to pull him away from his friends.

"Omo Jagi (Dear), why?" he said while cupped my face with his hands.

"Jinki-ah, you know this event is for single students, right?" he nodded.

"let's errr… pretend we're not a couple? Just for a night" I continued, his hands fell down from my face. my heart beat very fast, I was afraid the he'll be mad at me.
"Really? Woah my friends will be disappointed then, but it's okay. Everything for my _____ kekeke~" His face turned to be bright again, but then I realized, there's something wrong in his expression. Mianhae Jinki..
*****************************************

This event somewhat is fun too. We're introduce ourself and Hyeo Na was right, Chung Dam's highschoolers were hot, rich, and freakingly smart. I heard what they've reached while their highschool time, and it's makes me shocked, they're awesome. the match-maker session is great too. Now Hyeo Na is chatting with Jong Hyun, the boy with golden voice. Naeul is chatting with Minho, the sporty guy. I ended up talking with Kibum, at first we talked about dance, but then he asked me about my personal life too. I feel bad for Jinki, he's sleeping with his face on the table, I wanted to company him but Kibum wouldn't let me.

"so you know him before? I saw you talked to him before we entered the café." Kibum pointed to my sleeping Jinki.

"yes, he's my old friend." I tried to lie, even my heart aching everytime I lie about Jinki.

"Jinki maybe feel bored here, poor him. I bet he lied about his girlfriend." Kibum smirked.

"he has a girlfriend? So why is he here now?" I asked Kibum, pretended that I don't know anything about Jinki's girlfriend.

"don't know, oh come on, how could a boy like him can get a girlfriend? Especially a gorgeous girl like you." he smiled.

"why not? He's nice."

"huh tell me the reasons why a boy with sangtae and dumb like him can get a girlfriend while I don't have any?"

"He's honest, Kibum. He always make my days brighter with his sangtae. Even everytime he tripped and fall, he'll get up and smile. He never let me down even a second. And the last reason…"

"you're starting to speak like you're his girlfriend, _____." Kibum looked down at Jinki one more time, and it made me really mad.

" I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND AND I LOVE HIM, get it?" I stood up and dragged Jinki along to go out from the café.

*****************************************

"______, I'm still sleepy." Jinki yawned.we're walking in the park near the café.

"Yah, go away you sleepyhead, I hate you!"

"______, why are you crying? I'm sorry, I made you cry." He hugged me.

"no you're not, Jinki. I was so stupid before that I feel embarrassed about you, I should be grateful because I have a boyfriend like you and not feel ashamed of it. I'm sorry, Jinki."

" aish you ______, you said that I'm honest, I always make your days brighter, you're mine and you love me. That was more than enough for me." He formed a smile in his face.

"YOU HEARD IT ALL? Aish I shouldn't say that." I pouted.

"aigoo, don't pout, _____."

"I don't care."

"you have to."

"why? Are you going to be mad at me?"

"no I'll do this." Then he approached me and his lips met mine.
***************************************

I checked my phone, there's a message and I opened it.

From:Jinki
Thankyou for tonight, _______. Now go to your bed, okay? Nite, I love you, so much :)
Ps: Kibum is my best friend ;p I told him to do that, don't mad at him okay? Keke~

To: Jinki
Yah ONEW! YOU'RE SO MEAN! You use your friend to lie to me, aish I'll punch you the next time we meet! I don't love you!
Ps: you know I'm lying, I do love you too, night :)

 

--------

picture credit: -jinkibums@tumblr