present for bloodytheory!

하나 (One) SHINee's oneshots collection.

Always Be My Baby

 

Marika’s POV

I hate the blasting sound, I hate this place. Why did I have to be in this place? Yeah, for Choi Minho’s sake. Damn it, I should have met a better best friend who won’t leave his friend hangs around in this strange club alone to be with his crush. You’re gonna pay for this, Minho.

*********************************************

Stared at her best friend flirting with his crush on the next two couches from her, Marika felt lost. She didn’t want to be there but there was something in her heart tells her that she should go to the club tonight. Maybe it was just the “loyalty” side of her or maybe just her luck?

“Oh I see, left by her soul mate huh?” Jonghyun came to her with some girls clinging on him. That sight made Marika so disgusted.

“Oh I see, having fun with your soul MATES huh?” Jonghyun made a face and told the girls to leave them alone. Marika turned her head to Minho’s direction again and saw him and his crush practically snogging.

“Gosh, what’s with everyone in this club?!” She gulped down her orange juice and prepared her things to leave the venue.

“Song Naeul… pretty good choice, Minho.” He smirked then grabbed Marika’s arm to stop her from what she was doing, leaving him again.

“Whatever Jonghyun, I’m leaving. There’s nothing I can do here.” He knew that it was just because he was there with her. Jonghyun knew that Marika doesn’t want to be around him anymore. The fact that they were a couple and they broke up not long ago still stung his heart. Little did he knows, her heart was in pain too.

“Park Marika, tell me the truth…” Jonghyun starred down at her half full orange juice glass, loosen his grip at Marika’s arms. Then the two just looked at each other eyes without words. Those eyes… can’t I be the only one you’re looking at, Jonghyun? Marika tried to focus again and dusted her wishful thinking off of her mind.

“What do you mean, Jjong? I don’t understand your words at all.” Jjong, it was his nickname from her, only from Marika. But the name didn’t have the sensation Jonghyun felt every time she called him anymore. It was cold.

“Why did you ask to break up with me? Am I not good enough for you?” she sighed, these kind of questions, she answered them before, yet he was still asking for the answer.

“Nope, Jonghyun. It was me; you’re too nice for me. That would be my last answer to you.”

Frustrated, Jonghyun threw the glass from her table. He knew Marika is the one for him, she was just too good to be true and having her is the only way to make him survive. Marika looked at him with sad eyes; his hands bleed from the broken glass. She reached for his hands, seeking for forgiveness.

“Don’t act like you care about me, Marika. I don’t need your pity.” He pulled his hands from her. Reaching for his hands again, she made sure that her grip is stronger enough to keep it in her caring hands. She grabbed the band-aid from her purse and applied it to his bleeding hands.

“Pabo... I was always the one who cares, didn’t you understand?” half smiling, she was confused. Should she tell him the truth now?

“What?! So because of that you’re breaking up with me? You think that I didn’t care about you? You should know that I care about you! I love you, for God sake! I just don’t understand you, why you didn’t ask me about tha-“

“Sekyung. Shin Sekyung.” Marika cut his words. Tears streamed down from her eyes, she couldn’t take it anymore. By that name, Jonghyun stunned and couldn’t let out any words for a while.

“What that said to you?” Jonghyun held his anger, he gritted his teeth.

“She’s not a , Jonghyun. She loves you the most and I know that you still love her too. I backed off so you guys can make it up. You guys are really great together. Who am I to snatch you from her?”

Marika looked down, not wanting to meet him in the eyes. Suddenly Jonghyun reached out her face and lifted her chin. Smiling, he wiped her unstoppable tears.

“Park Marika, I love you, I only love you. I only have you in my eyes. For the last time I tell you, Sekyung and I are over three years ago. You’re the one who I want to hold forever but you never realized it uh? It was my fault for not showing my love to you completely. Now can we start it all again? I swear I will make you don’t even want to let me go again.”

He winked to her and kissed her tears away He whispered “I love you, I really do.” Then he kissed her lips, didn’t care about the crowd around them, they didn’t care about Minho and Naeul who were smiling at both of them. In the middle of their kiss, Marika whispered to him too, “I love you too, Jjong. You’re mine.”

“EWWW GET A ROOM,YOU BOTH!” Minho cheered while holding Naeul close to him. Jonghyun and Marika stopped and threw a dagger at Minho with their eyes.

“You, Choi Minho, don’t think I didn’t see what you two did back there.” Marika rolled her eyes to her best friend.

“Park Marika, right? I’m Song Naeul! Minho told me a lot about you.” Naeul asked Marika cheerfully while offering her hands for a hand shake. Marika shook her hand and smiled to her too.

“And I’m Kim Jonghyun! The most handsome boy in this town. It’s a loss that a pretty girl like you goes out with Minho. Eww, I can introduce you to some great guys you know.”

“Hyung, stop flirting with my girl or Marika will never be with you anymore.” Minho hide Naeul behind him while Marika shook her head.

Jonghyun turned to Marika and hugged her, “What? I just said that I can introduce her to some of my friends?! Baby, don’t get mad, I’m not flirting to anyone except you.”

Marika and Naeul laughed together at their weird guys.

“We really have to search for new boyfriends soon, Naeul.” Marika turned to Naeul.

“Oh yeah, we really do.” Every one could see that Jonghyun and Minho tensed up, while the girls laughing their off.

*******************************************************

The next morning

 

Marika’s POV

“Rise and shine, baby.” Someone muttered behind my ears. The voice that I had longed to hear, it really felt like a dream to me.

“Morning, Jjong.” He snuggled and hugged me from behind.

I wish every morning would be like this...

“Morning, love. Had a good sleep?” Jonghyun closed the gap between our bodies.

“Yeaa. But err, Jjong, something is poking my back there.”

“geez it’s natural for boys to be like this in the morning.” Jonghyun said, still not moved his position.

“Yaaa! Back off!” I said while pushed him further while turned my body so we were face-to-face.

“For Pete’s sake, Marika, It’s not that you’re hot enough to make me you, just chill out.” He said while rubbing his eyes.

“Oh really?”

“Mhhmm.” He said while opening his eyes.

“Oh really?”

“Mhhmm—AAAAH WHY DID YOU DO THAT, PARK MARIKA?!” Jonghyun shocked from what I’ve done. I his erected buddy down there to .

“Enjoyed it, Mr. Kim Jonghyun?” I stucked my tongue out to him and got up from the bed, preventing Jonghyun to do more.

“Where are you going?” He said while sat up on the bed.

“Bathroom, don’t you dare to open the door, Jonghyun!” I said, knowing that his bathroom has no key.

“Need my help?” He showed his glorious smirks again.

“I’m not a baby, so no.” I smiled to myself while stripping down in his closed bathroom. Suddenly the door opened and he appeared while I was only in my under wear.

“I thought you’re my baby?”

“JONGHYUN, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!

 

picture credit: yongiee@tumblr

word count: 1358

so hay hay readers! sorry for not updating for too long OTL i was so busy that i had no time to write anymore but i promised bloodytheory that i'll make a Jonghyun oneshot for her, because she is a good friend of mine in winglin, twitter, and aff! she wrote me two oneshots before too, she is awesome! XD see Song Naeul in the story? it was my korean name /fails. sorry for slipping my character in the story too lol i can't help it~ so do you guys like it or not? i know there are a lot of grammar mistakes but it's 4am right now and i'm too sleepy, so don't kill me? lol leave me a comment, kay? <333

 

AND CAN YOU GUYS REQUEST ONE SHINEE MEMBER THAT YOU WANT ME TO MAKE THE NEXT ONESHOT WITH?