#happyflaminhoday

하나 (One) SHINee's oneshots collection.

 

Happy Birthday

Minho &&you.

December 9th 2009, 9PM

“Happy Birthday to me~” i looked at the scenery of Seoul city from my apartment’s window. Today is my birthday, as well as my lovely childhood friend, Choi Minho. Every year we would celebrate our birthday together. Actually, I love him so much that you couldn’t tell, but yeah he always consider me as his sister, nothing special, I guess. My parents just left my apartment to go back to my and Minho’s hometown in Incheon after celebrating my birthday together with me. Then, someone rang my door bell.

“ who’s there?” i processed to the door. Is it you, Minho oppa?

“ nothing better, nothing better than you~” the voice answered my question. Oh yeah, who else could it be? My very own boyfriend, Kim Jonghyun. Why would I expect another man to come on my birthday when I already had a boyfriend?

“ Kim cheesy Jonghyun.” I chuckled while opening the door. The gorgeous man stood with a box in his hand. God, why I can’t let go of Minho oppa if I have a nice boy like him?

“ Happy Birthday, ______.” he kissed me on my forehead, my cheeks, and ended up on my lips. He kissed me so passionately, his tongue begged for entrance then I parted my lips, granted his wish. He closed the door with his leg and threw the box on my desk, lips still on mine. When I gasped for air, he pushed me onto my bed and crawl on top of me. This wasn’t the sweet Kim Jonghyun I knew.

“ stop, Jonghyun. I’m not ready for this!” I pushed his shoulder but he grabbed my both arms. Soon, my arms locked in one of his hand.

“ Are you doubt about me? About us? Is he still in your mind?” he looked into my eyes. He knew..

my mind was so screwed up. I didn’t know what to say to him. I knew the anger in his eyes wasn’t because I’m not ready yet, it was because he knew that I wasn’t over Minho oppa.

“ O.. Okay, oppa. Just release my hand!” I sighed. He smirked then released my hands. He started to kissing me all over again, his hands traveled on my stomach under my shirt. He made a circle with his thumb. I let him to do whatever he wanted, I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy this even though I know I wasn’t. Then suddenly, the door opened and all I knew Jonghyun wasn’t even move from top of me. I opened my eyes to see who was coming even though I know who’s the one who has the spare key to my apartment. CHOI MINHO.

He just stood there with his doe eyes staring at us like we were some trash or something. His fist tightened and little bit I know, his face was really annoyed.

“ Minho oppa, it’s not what you’re thinking, I…” I stuttered to explain it but Jonghyun got up from my body and groaned.

“ you aren’t over him, ______. And that means we’re over today. I’m out of here!” Jonghyun’s anger shook me. He never been this upset before. Good, I’m screwed up. I fixed my shirt and sat up on my bed, massaging my forehead after he left.

“YOU OWE ME AN EXPLANATION NOW, ________!” Minho yelled at me in frustration tone.

“ Oppa, just leave me alone. I didn’t want to talk about it.”

“ Look at me, Kim _______! God, you just turned 17 today!”

“ And you just turned 18 today, don’t act like you’re my father or something.” I was surprised that I could talk like that to him. I swore I wouldn’t talk so impolite like that if I wasn’t in this state.

“ how many times you did that with Jonghyun?” He looked at the floor with his tightened fist, his muscle showed up from his arms. He held his anger deep down, he didn’t even look at me while he’s talking. What? He asked me that question like I’m a , like I’ve done that many times?! I wanted to scream at him, for having a thought like that but all I did was crying.

He turned to the wall and punched it with his arms and started to shook his body. God, is he crying?

“Answer me, _______, answer me! Why did you do that to me? what’s my fault?” He cried it out, he never cried before but he did it because of me. All I could do was sobbing as I rise my head to look at him, at those red eyes and depressed face of him. He sat down, resting his head on the wall. For a moment, it was just a silent between us. As we looked at each other eyes, he came near to me and pulled me to his embrace.

“I’m so sorry for letting you go with him, sorry. I thought you’ll be happy if you’re with Jonghyun hyung. I didn’t know that he would do that to you, I’m so sorry, _____.” Minho kept saying sorry in my ear, and kissed my head slowly with his eyes closed sincerely.

“Oppa…” I released the hug but he pulled me again like he didn’t want to let me go from him.

“Shh.. ______, I’ll guard you from anyone who wanted to harm you. You’re safe. Please stay in my arms, I don’t want to lose you again. Just to see you with hyung, it’s already hurt me, but I let you go in the thoughts that you’re happy with him. But after he done that to you, I’m not letting you go, _____. Never” I smiled on his chest, buried my head in his embrace.

“ Minho oppa…” I called his name but he interrupted me again.

“ ______, I love you. I love you more than a brother to his sister. I know you never think of me as your lover, but please give me a chance? Once you’re tired with me you can dump me…” I was so happy that he confess his feeling to me, I never thought that this isn’t a one sided love. I wanted to answer him but he didn’t give me a chance to speak, so I kissed his lips. He started to kiss me back, I could feel his smile in our kiss. My heart beats so fast. I know I’m in love with this guy and nothing else matters as long as I’m in his arms.

“ ________…” he called my name again as I let him go.

“ First, I thought you’re the one who considered me as your sister, nothing more. Second, I never did that with Jonghyun oppa, that was the first time and thanks to your interrupting, he stopped before doing any further. Third, I love you too.” he chuckled and resting his forehead on mine.

“ Fourth, that kiss is what you get for interrupting me while I’m talking.” I spoke again.

“ Do you know, _____? You’re talking way too much.” he kissed me again.


 

December 9th 2010, 9PM

It's been one year since the day we were finally together and guess what? Until now, that lovely childhood friend of mine is still mine. We've gone through anything, we kissed, we fought, we ignored each other and finally ended up on each other's embrace, promised that we weren't going to let go of each other. Sounds cliche? That's life being the soon-to-be Mrs Choi Minho.

“____, join me in the balcony.” Minho yelled at me from my balcony making me snapped back to reality.

“Oppa, are you crazy? It’s snowing and breezing like crazy right now. I’m staying here.” I rolled my eyes. There was no way I want to move to the cold weather in the balcony from my warm bed. But being the stubborn Choi Minho he was, he took me from the bed and carried me bridal style to the balcony after grabbed some blanket with us. He hugged me from behind and put the blanket around us. He rested his head on my shoulder.

“ you know, _____. This is the best birthday I've ever had.” he smiled and kissed my cheeks.

“ same here, oppa.” I stared at the night sky, the night never been this beautiful.

“ Oh and that reminds me, Happy 18th Birthday and Happy anniversary, baby. I love you!” He pulled a small box from his pouch. I opened it, it was a necklace with my name on it. Oh and did I forget to mention? There are three diamonds on it. He helped me to wear it as he took the necklace out of the box.

“ Oppa, where did you get this? It’s so beautiful! Thank you!” I turned to him and pecked his lips.

“ You’re way more beautiful than this necklace, honestly.”

“ aigoo such a sweet talker, you are. Happy 19th Birthday too, oppa. I love you, always do and always will.” I touched his face and smiled.

“ Oh really? Where’s my present, then?” He raised one of his brows at me. I mentally slapped myself, I prepared his gift already.

“I prepared it already, it’s on my bed.”

“Whoa whoa, ______. My present is on ‘your bed’? I’m not ready for that.” I smirked.

“Really? Weren’t you jealous that Jonghyun oppa almost got it first,  last year?” I by breathing to his neck.

“Of course, I am! But I think you’re too young for this, _____. Every normal boys would love to do it, but i don't i don't ...” He was so nervous. As my face only inches from him, I smacked his head.

“ ert! I bought you something and the box is on my bed, I’m not going to do that.” I chuckled at his innocence face. He smiled as he rubbed his head.

“I love you, birthday girl.” he said as he leaned for a kiss. I smiled and replied him.

“I love you too, birthday boy.” 


 

Jonghyun’s POV

There they were, cuddling each other at _____’s balcony. Stupid Jonghyun! Why did you try to do that with her? If that didn’t happen, she would be in my arms by now. That should be me, the one who hug her from behind, make her feels like the world is hers. I should be the one who put the necklace on her. It’s all over because I tried to prove my love for her, It’s all over because finally she realized that she couldn’t leave Minho for me. I really don’t mind if she doesn’t love me, as long as I have her in my arms, I don’t mind.. but I guess it’s all too late, right?

Happy birthday, _____. I love you, birthday girl.

 

picture credit: maknae@tumblr

word count: 1815.

 

joonie's notes

Yeaaay, it's my hubby's birthday today! Happy Birthday, Choi Minho! i love him so much! it's been 1 year and bla bla months that i'm in love with him and the feeling is still the same :) and i'm sorry for using his character for my oneshot again, it's just because it's his birthday today, i hope you guys still wanna read it and like it. fyi, the age that i'm using for this story is International Age, so you're 19 and Minho is 20 in Korean Age. It looks like that Jonghyun can't get over you, no? well, that's what he get from trying to you and going out with SSK loljk. Leave me some comment? ;) hwaiting~