Chapter 6: Food Hunt

A Place To Call Home

Hana's eyebrows crinkled together as the sunlight from her glass window reached her. She opened her eyes groggily and then her mind slowly processed where she is and what happened last night. She smiled after that and then jump out of bed and did some stretching. "This is it! I'm totally going to make this day epic". She said to herself for her to be energized. She dashed off to her bathroom and brushed her teeth. She then went to the kitchen and opened her fridge. Her hand placed in her chin as she examined the foods in her fridge and thinking what to cook.

"Hmm...I should try omelet. Yep, omelet.." She grabbed two eggs and closed the fridge, she placed the eggs in the kitchen counter and then stopped "But...how? I don't know how to cook omelet, or any kind of dishes!" She scratched her head, regretting the times she haven't paid attention in her culinary lessons at home. *I should ask Sunny, but it's still 8 in the morning! I'm sure that girl is still fast asleep* 

She looked at the eggs, "Damn you eggs, you should learn how to cook yourselves!". She sighed and placed back the eggs at the fridge. She looked at the clock, *I should wait for Sunny, I could ask her to cook something for me, she won't mind anyway* 

But then her tummy growled. *, I'm hungry, I can't hold this anymore* She sat at the sofa, covered her face with the pillow and shouted.

"I'm hungry! I want food! FAST!" She shouted, wishing her maids were here to cook for her. But the last word lead her to an idea. 

She stood up and grinned, "Fast food".

And with that she hurriedly went back to her room.

She grabbed a set of clothes and went to the bathroom to wash and change. After changing she went back to her bedroom and examined herself from her lifesize mirror.

She's dressed in a white sleeveless top with a maroon varsity jacket and a black skirt. She added a cap and a put in her red sneakers.

She felt casual in her outfit which is a good thing. Now no one would pick her clothes for her, she could wear anything she want.

*After eating, I should go to the mall and shop for new clothes and shoes* She felt excitement and genuine happiness. This is the first time in her entire life where in she can go wherever she want and decide what to do.

After that she grabbed her wallet and left.

 

***

 

"HYUNGS! I'm hungry!" Sehun whined. Baekhyun, rolled on the floor. Chanyeol played weird sounds from patting the top of the table. Suho examined the bonzai from the side table near the sofa, Kai was upstairs still asleep, and D.O just sighed and covered his ears.

Sehun realized that none of his hyungs were making an action for their breakfast. Irritated and disappointed. he stomped his feet. 

"Yah! Sehun! Stop stomping your feet like a kid!" Baekhyun stopped rolling and glared at the maknae.

"WELL YOU STOP ROLLING LIKE A BUFFALO TOO!" Sehun shouted "Yah hyungs! I'm hungry! What are we going to do for breakfast!" he added. 

"I'm hungry too" Baekhyun finally stood up "Even rolling can't fix my hunger, D.O, aren't you in charge of cooking?" Baekhyun asked.

D.O rolled his eyes, "What is the connection between rolling and hunger Baekhyun?" Baekhyun was about to answer but D.O cutted him off, "Don't bother, I'm not interested" Baekhyun glared and then pouted. He sat near Chanyeol and Chanyeol patted his head. "I checked the house, and I don't think there's anything in here edible" D.O continued. They all sighed.

Suho looked at s, "Well what are we going to do now?" 

None of them bothered answering their leader. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's arm, Chanyeol looked at him, "Chanyeol, I'm hungry I'm going to eat you" Baekhyun was about to bite Chanyeol's arm when Chanyeol moved his arm away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun pouted again.

"Hyung stop doing aegyo, you're not really cute" Sehun commented again not even looking at Baekhyun. Baekhyun was about to defend himself when Kai, who just woke up, cutted him, "Woah,you're all energetic" he said sarcastically.

"Hey sleepy head, How's your sleep? You sure do have a wonderful morning despite we here are having troubles looking for something to eat" Baekhyun said to him while his arms crossed.

"Why? don't we have food here?" Kai asked.

"As you can see, NOTHING" Sehun replied.

"Well, that's okay, get dress guys we're going out" Kai commanded then went upstairs. 

"YAH! Kai! We still haven't eaten yet!" Sehun reminded him, Kai stopped in the middle of the stairs and smirked at s. 

*Geez, his smirk really pisses me off* They all thought the same.

"Yeah...That's why we're going to the city, to get some foods. Yah Baekhyun, haven't you told them that Earth also has some stores like our planet do" Kai explained and then continued walking upstairs.

The others glared at Baekhyun, "WHAT?!" 

"Seriously Baekhyun you should have told us" Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Well excuse me for not having a brain that can memorize everything!" Baekhyun defended himself

"But this is totally incredible, Earth has stores like we do, I really thought that they eat each other for food" Sehun said in awe.

"HAHAHA! Sehun where did you get that?!" Chanyeol laughed at the maknae. Sehun just glared at him and said, "Shut up hyung! You're the one who said that to me!" Chanyeol realized the fact and lowered his head.

"Now now guys...Lucky for us, Kai and Baekhyun had some Earth lessons back at EXO Planet, If not we won't know where to get food in here. Now let's get dressed and after that we will shop for food" Suho commanded and all of them went to their rooms.

The house has 7 bedrooms upstairs. 3 on the right 3 on the left and the other one is place at the edge in the center.

Each room has 2 persons. Kai and D.O on the same room, Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the other, and Sehun and Suho together too. No one dared to use the room at the edge since it seemed that someone had used it and because of its pink wallpaper.

After finish changing the six gathered at the living room.

"We really need to shop for clothes too, we would look like total weirdos if we dress like this" Kai commented. 

They were wearing eye-catching clothes. Their clothes are all identical, their jackets are silver with spiked at the shoulders. Their shoes were very shiny, that you can already see your reflection.

The six looked at each other. Already embarrassed with what they are wearing, they already saw how Earthlings dress and it was completely different from theirs.

"Let's not mind, okay?" Suho tried to lift their spirits up.

They all nodded and went outside.

***

Seoul is busy early in the morning. Hana is enjoying her coffee as she eyed everything that passes. She decided to have her breakfast at a coffee shop with a frappuccino and a slice of chocolte cake. She plugged in her earphones and enjoyed every bite of her cake. *This is the best cake in my life* She smiled at that thought. She was at her last bite when she noticed six men wearing "OUT OF THIS WORLD" clothes, they're facing the opposite side so Hana didn't saw their faces. She covered his mouth and laughed. People from the side tables looked at her which made Hana stop. She glanced at the boys again and tried to stop herself from laughing hard. She bit her lip. And when she saw that the boys were now crossing the street to the other side, she stretched her head and tried to look at their faces. But cars moved and completely blocked her view. 

She lost her sight at the boys which made her pout, *God, those boys are totally weird! Did they came from a costume party or something? But...I got a sight of the other boy...He has big eyes...He's kind of...cute...* Hana shaked her head trying to remove what she had said. But seriously, she meant what she said. If only they had proper clothes...

 

***

 

"They're all staring at us" D.O whispered at Suho.

The six are on their way to Hongdae. Kai said that that's the only place he knew where they can get food. The others really felt relieved for having Kai here and also for his Earth lessons.

Things would have not been bad if it weren't for the bothering stares of the people. They looked at the six of them and would chuckle as they comment on what they are wearing.

D.O wished he could just dig a hole and just stay there.

Chanyeol didn't mind and was awed by how busy humans were.

Suho just smiled at everyone, making some of the girls smile back at him too while the others would see it irritating.

Kai proudly walked, smirking and winking at every human girl that would pass, making them all squeal.

Sehun remained his straight face but deep inside he's as shy as hell. *WHY ARE THEY STARING?! DO WE REALLY LOOK THAT WEIRD??!!*

Baekhyun kept on talking. He's saying things like, Earth is a copycat, Humans are weird since they keep on staring at them, and everything here on Earth is funny yet cute. Yep, Baekhyun is just weird.

"Kai? Do we really need to wait until that light turns red?" Suho asked.

"If you don't want to get hit, Yes we do." He replied.

D.O sighed and moved closer to Chanyeol hoping that his gigantic height would cover him from the stares of the people but his eyes stopped on a girl. D.O just stared at her as she enjoys her food. *What is she eating? Eat looks delicious* His heart pounded fast as she saw the girl's smile. He thinks it's even more beautiful than what she's eating. The girl looked at their direction and D.O quickly moved his eyes away. 

"Hyung, it's red now. Let's go" Kai said, and then they followed. D.O looked at the girl again and saw that she was looking at them too. D.O moved his eyes away again and can feel his face hot.

When they're on the other side of the street now, Baekhyun noticed that D.O is blushing.

"Hyung, you're turning into a tomato again" Baekhyun teased. D.O glared and rolled his eyes.

He tried to glance again at the girl but cars were moving fast and it covered his sight from her. *Human girls are weird, they make my heart beat faster*