Chapter 2: To Earth

A Place To Call Home
"Baekhyun-hyung! My deer plushie won't fit in my bag!" Sehun whined as he forced the toy in to his bag in multiple futile attempts.

"Oh Sehun! JUST LEAVE IT!" Baekhyun shouted in irritation, before continuing to pick his clothes to pack.

"NO! Luhan-hyung gave this to me! I'll never leave it!" the maknae replied and clutched the deer lovingly. He suddenly ripped open his bag again and yanked out all the weapons inside. 

Baekhyun diverted his sight to the fumbling maknae and saw what he was doing. He heaved a heavy sigh and crossed his arms, "You're bringing a plushie and leaving all those weapons?! SERIOUSLY SEHUN??!" he motioned to the youngest if he was crazy, or just plain... crazy.

"What?! Its not like there are enemies there. I mean, humans are weak. We can fight them even without our weapons. And besides, why are you even packing so much clothes? Hyung, we're there for a mission not for a ramp!" Sehun scoffed sarcastically in a haughty manner that made Baekhyun pull a face at Sehun and vice versa.

But, Baekhyun never did win any arguments with Sehun, and this one wasn't any different. That maknae.

Kai entered the room with only a knapsack on his back, which of course, made Baekhyun and Sehun curious.

"Hyung, you're not bringing much, are you?" Sehun asked.

Kai saw their big bags and chuckled, "Geez guys, we don't need those clothes. Our clothings and earth's are very different. We would end up as total weirdos once we step on that planet wearing our clothes." he commented in a matter-of-fact tone.

Baekhyun glared at Kai, "Then what do you suggest? Go there in our birthday-suits?"

"Well it doesn't matter to me. I'm quite proud of my body, and I'm sure human girls would be head over heels for me." Kai puffed his chest in a satisfied manner.

"Yeah, and then they'll deliver you to the mental hospital where you belong!" Baekhyun cackled. Chanyeol came in running, "What's the noise all about?! Hey Baek! Why are you shouting?!" his deep voice booming in echoes. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue. He pulled out his unwanted clothes randomly and so did Sehun. Chanyeol glanced at Kai, who adverted his gaze and helped them with their clothings.

"So, now you don't want to talk to me...Okay...That's fine..." Chanyeol sighed and laid down on the bed. He examined his ring around his pinky. It was a simple black ring which the queen herself gave to them(EXO) when they graduated from their military school.

"Hey guys" Chanyeol called. 

"What?" The three asked still busy arranging their clothes.

"You think EXO-M knows what they're doing?" 

"Of course not dummy! They're under Boa's control!" Baekhyun cried in disbelief. He didn't mean to be rude, he just hates talking about EXO-M considering their situation. It made him feel guilty all over again since he was with them when Boa attacked and hypnotized them, making them her own. 

"Calm down hyung," Kai spoke softly, patting Baekhyun's head. "We all hate what's going on right now, that's why we're going on this mission. We'll save EXO Planet and EXO-M, I know we will. And once we succeed, everything will go back to the way it was" he reassured with a smile.

The three managed to make forced weak upturned corners of their mouths. It was a start.

"Ready?" Suho asked when he entered the room. The four looked at their leader with eyes full of worry and doubt. "We're... really going, now?" Sehun asked.

"Yep, the transporter is all set. D.O's already in there. The queen, Professor Z and some Exotics came to bid us farewell as well." Suho replied.

 They quickly grabbed their bags and headed to the transporter.

Sehun spotted D.O talking to the queen, "HYUNG!" he shouted. D.O and Queen Hyori turned to see a running Sehun, "Hyung, I've got all the things I needed. Look!" Sehun opened his bag and showed D.O his belongings.

"You're going to bring that deer plushie?" D.O asked pointing at the soft toy inside Sehun's bag. "Yup! Luhan hyung gave this to me! This is my good luck charm!" the maknae said excitingly.

"Kai and Baekhyun, you must remember everything that I've taught you about earth. Even the smallest details might matter when you're all in there." Professor Z reminded both Kai and Baekhyun. During the preparations for their mission, Professor Z gave the two LOTS of information about earth since they'll be staying there for quite a while.

"Don't worry Professor! I won't miss even the slightest data! I've remembered everything perfectly, from the way they dress, eat and even their subways!" Baekhyun boasted proudly.

"Hmm...We'll see once we get there..." Kai's sly comment and smirk earned a fiery glare from Baekhyun and a chuckle from the professor.

"Your highness" Suho bowed to her, "We're ready for take off now."

The queen examined the six carefully, she breathed in deeply for her next words, "Before you go, I would like to apologize... Sor-" the queen was stuck in her mid-sentence.

"Don't be your highness! We decided to do this anyway, and it's for the sake of EXO planet and also for our friends." Suho said. The queen's lips graced with a sweet smile. She was very lucky to have such loyal warriors. And it broke her heart to send them, they were considered as her children for goodness sake!

"We better go" Chanyeol pointed at the transporter and climbed up. The others nodded and followed his example. Before entering, Suho paused and traced back his steps to the queen.

"Queen Hyori? Is Princess Eunji...." he trailed off disappointment. Eyes full of sadness as he spoke her name. Suho and Eunji were very close friends, they're partners in everything they do. For as time goes on their friendship became something even deeper, for both. They fell in love with their partners, yet they kept it only to themselves. Not knowing that their feelings for each other were mutual.

And the queen knew this. She knew that her daughter has a special feeling towards Suho, but it was her daughter's affairs and she didn't want to seem like barging in to the blooming blossom.

"When I left she was still in her room. She refuses to go outside, I guess this mission really upsets her Suho. I'm sorry" the queen sadly sighed. "Oh" Suho lowered his gaze and felt his heart dropped a million miles into the ground. He was sad and devasted at the news of his crush's reluctance. He'll be going to another planet, in which he didn't know how many days he'll be there and not seeing the person he loves before departing greatly broke his heart.

"Well...I guess we can't do anything about that. Your highness, we will be leaving now" Suho bowed to the queen. 

Suho turned his back ready to enter the transporter but he stopped when he heard a familiar voice. "SUHO!" he looked back to see who it was, and it was Eunji. As she runs towards him, a smile was painted on Suho's face. 

Eunji panted as she ran. She thought it was too late, she thought that they had gone now and that it was too late to say sorry...to say I love you...

Eunji hugged Suho as she reached him. Tears quickly ran on her face, Suho was teary eyed as well. 

"YOU IDIOT!" Eunji smacked Suho at the head, like what she always do to him. "OUCH! HEY EUNJI! WE'LL BE AWAY FROM EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME AND THIS IS HOW YOU SAY GOODBYE?! WITH A PUNCH??!" Suho rubbed his head. Eunji raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Of course not idiot! This is how I say goodbye..." Eunji cupped the back of his head and pressed her lips with his. Suho's eyes widened. EXO-K, who can see what's happening outside with the transparent wall of the transporter, was also surprised. D.O's large eyes became twice as big now.




Sehun covered his eyes. Chanyeol and Baekhyun's jaw dropped. And Kai smirked *Geez leader, the girl kissed you before you do* 




The queen smiled. *Despite the chaos we're experiencing, love will still find a way*

Eunji slowly pulled back and smiled at Suho's still shocked face.

"Suho?" Suho quickly went back to his senses upon hearing Eunji sweetly saying his name. "Uh...ah..huh...yeah?" he nervously asked still finding it awkward for a girl to kiss her in front of many people. 

"When you arrive on earth, be sure to eat well. Don't tire yourself over finding that damn other part of the ty tree of life," Suho chuckled at Eunji's words "Take care of your members well. Find clothes that will match you well, Don't you dare look at those earth girls! I'm much more prettier than them for sure!" Suho stepped forward and rested his forehead against Eunji's. "And lastly, find a home there. A home where you'll be safe and comfortable but don't forget that there's a place here... waiting for you... This is your true home Suho... here beside me..." Eunji closed her eyes as tears continue to leak. "I love you" she added.

"Eunji, I'll keep that in mind...you too...Please be safe in here. Don't enter the war. You should stay at the palace, okay?" he caressed Eunji's cheek tenderly. "I'll do my best to come back as soon as possible...I love you Princess Eunji...My Princess..." and with that Suho ended with a slow passionate kiss.

They didn't care anymore, they just wanted to treasure this moment. They'll be far from one another and they hate that fact, but with this kiss, they'll be in each other's hearts. 

Suho now pulled back and hugged Eunji, "We should go now". Eunji looked down *NO! I shouldn't be sad! I should remain strong for them...For Him...* She looked and Suho's eyes. "Okay...I'll miss you, be safe." she managed a smile. Suho nodded retuned her smile. Now ready to enter the transporter and depart to Earth, more than ever!

Eunji eyes Suho as he enters, her heart feels like it's being stabbed, over and over and over. The queen went closer to her daughter, "He'll be okay...They all will be". With her mother's words Eunji cried harder and sobbed in her mother's embrace. *Shh...my princess, believe in your prince*

The transporter glowed. It went up slowly then in a blink of an eye it vanished.