Chapter 13.5: The meeting

A Place To Call Home

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"Ka--Kai--" Ivory was shocked to see Kai and five more guys defending Hana. She doesn't understand why would they defend her. Especially Kai...

Eversince she saw him, she fell in love with the guy. It was love at first sight. Can't blame the girl though, she may seem mean and spoiled, but she's just human.

"How dare you hurt my tomato!" Baekhyun was about to charge the girl but Kai stopped him. 

He then stepped closer to Ivory. His bangs covered his facial expression but its pretty clear that he's totally angry considering the dark aura that covered him. Ivory tried to compose herself but she can't stop her hands from shaking. Her twin friends, Mimi and Didi decided to leave the scene.

Kai stopped an inch away from Ivory. He then faced he girl with angry eyes making Ivory flinch as he looked back at him. 

"Do---Don't y--you ev-even stare at me li-like tha-that!"She forced herself to let out an angry tone but Kai didn't look bothered instead he even grabbed her collar.

"HEY! STOP IT!" Ivory tried to break free but Kai's hold was just too tight. 

"I don't care if you're a girl. Hurt her again, you're dead" Kai whispered then pushed her making Ivory sit on the floor and earning laughters and insults from the crowd.

She sat there shocked and embarassed. Never in her life she had experienced this kind of treatment. She's the daughter of the owner of the academy and she scared students to follow her. 

"HOW DARE YOU!" Her voice cracked as she shouted earning more laughters. She looked at Kai hoping that he might help her but he just smirked. Ivory's anger doubled. She glared at Hana who is now being assisted of Kai's companions. *You'll pay for this * "You'll pay for this!"

Hana felt sorry for Ivory  despite what she did to her. Her eyes followed as Ivory left the scene. The crowd's cheer grew louder.

"You okay?" The guy who handed her the coat asked, it was D.O her fellow new classmate. She nodded and D.O helped her to stand up.

"That was pretty cool of you Kai!" A gigantic guy with cute big ears bumped fist with Kai. Hana looked at the two. The gigantic guy noticed it and waved at her, "Hi pretty human! I'm Chanyeol!" Hana awkardly waved back.

"Cool? for goodness sake! That was pretty wrong of you Kai! You shouldn't hurt a human!" A gentle looking man scolded Kai. "Uhh... Hi miss! I'm Suho by the way, EXO-K's leader" 

"Leader?" Hana asked wondering if they are a group of gangsters or a fan club or whatever.

"Uhh...Lets just say that I'm in charge with these kids" Suho smiled making Hana smile too. His smile was just too warm and angelic.

"Kids?! Eww! We've been fighting for ages and you call us kids hyung?!" Another gigantic guy commented. Hana examined the guy, he has manly features and it seems that he always wears a poker face. "What?" The guy asked when he noticed Hana looking at him.

Hana flinched, "Uhh...noth--nothing!" She answered waving her hands frantically.

"Yah Sehun! Don't scare my tomato!" Baekhyun said as he moved closer to Hana. "You okay my tomato?" 

*He's still calling me that?* Hana thought, "Uhh...Yeah...I'm okay...but Baekhyun-sshi...Please stop calling me your tomato"

Baekhyun's face fell, "BUT WHY????!"

"Cause I'm not a tomato" Hana answered.

"BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!----" Baekhyun was about to say something but Chanyeol covered his mouth with his giant hands, "We don't need your explainations Baekhyun...I'm hungry! Lets eat guys!" 

"FOOOOD?! YEHET!" Sehun cheered like a kid making hana chuckle.

"Join us Hana" Hana looked at the one asking and it was D.O. "No I'm fine" She answered but suddenly her stomach growled.

All eyes were on her, Hana can feel her face hot right now. They then looked at each other and laughed. "Omo that was embarassing!!" Hana tried to cover her face.

"LOL I THOUGHT IT WAS A WHALE!" Sehun said laughing with all his might.

"SHH! MAKNAE THEY DON'T HAVE WHALES HERE! YOU MIGHT EXPOSE OUR IDENTITIES!" Chanyeol scolded him still trying to stop his laughter.

"PABO! THEY HAVE ONE! EARTH IS A COPY CAT AFTER ALL!" Baekhyun shouted back at him.

"What are they talking about?" Hana asked.

"Don't mind them...Come join us..." D.O said again. 

"But I can---"

Hana stopped when D.O finger touched his lips. His touch felt like electricity and her heart beats faster. "Its not a question, its a command. You'll join us for a snack...Wether you like it or not"

Hana's face became hotter that it already was. "O--okay" She smiled at D.O and D.O did the same.

Kai stopped laughing when he noticed the two, for a moment, he felt something unusual. *Strange? Why did I feel angry all of a sudden?*  He thought.

"EXO-K plus Hana lets go before the break ends" Suho said and they all nodded. They all headed to the canteen together.