o6

I Think I'm Ugly

My eyes widned. Did he defended me? THis moment was followed by an awkward silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well...let's go home. you  ~ah. If you don't mind. Let's walk together. Since you live next to me." Wookie suggested.

"Good idea." I answered and smiled.

"She lives next to you?" Zhou Mi asked.

"Ne Hyung."  Wookie-oppa nodded.

"Why didn't you told us?" Kyu asked.

"Eh..because you don't asked me?" he was irritated.

"Let's go Wookie." I said.

So, me and Wookied bowed to the others and left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Henry's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched  ______  with Ryeowook. To be honest. I was so jeaulous right now. He knows that....aish..forget it, but...whatever. I made my way home, and did what I do every day. Spend my time with computer~games. Meanwhile I was chatting with Gamekyu. He told me about that new game. But suddenly a princess appeared in my game. She looked exactly like _____ . I totally forgot about Kyuhyun and stared at this princess.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waved goodbye to Wookie and entered my house. Filled with silence. My mom was working right now and she wouldn't come back before 11 PM. Then something flashed in my mind. I totally forgot about Sungmin-ssi. Now he's in the library and is waiting for me. I grabbed my jacket and rushed back to school. I found Sungmin asleep at a table. I lightly shook him.

"Sungmin-ssi." I said quitely.

"_____ ." he mumbled and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" I said and sat down next to him.

"What time's it?" he asked me.

"Err..about 16.30 PM." I answered.

"16.30?!" His eyes widend.

I just nodded.

"Aish...I have to pick up Siwon from th airport." he jumped up.

Then suddenly he grabbed my arm and dragged me out. He started running and pulled me with him. Is he going to bring me to the airport with him?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Henry's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going to buy something for dinner. So I passed the school. Than I saw Sungmin dragged a girl with him to his car. This boy. I always thought Donghae is the erted one. I started at this girl. She looked so familar. Wait....this was...______.  What the hell is he doing eith her?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sungmin's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why, but I just grabbed her arm and dragged her with me. So I pulled her to my car. I pushed her in and started the engine. In my backmirror I saw Henry starring at us. His face was telling me, I was going to be in big trouble.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had enough time to close the door as Sungmin chased away. I fixed my seatbelt.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"We're going to pick up Siwon-ssi." he replied happily.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siwon's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Where is Sungmin? He said he picks me up! I tell you when he arrives here. I will kill him! Aish...I wait for one houre now. This boy. He is so useless. I hope he has a good explination.

Ah...there he comes. Now he will get something....wait. he brings a girl with him.? O.o

This is ______. Are they dating now? And finally they arrived by me.

"I'm so sorry Siwon." Sungmin apologized to me.

"It's my fault Siwon-ssi." _____ apologizd to.

"How could it be your fault.?" I asked her.

She blushed.

"Well... Me and Sungmin are going to do a project together and we wanted to meet after school, but I forgot about the meeting and went home. As I noticed it, I ran back and as I arrived. It was 16.30. So it's my fault. DOn't be mad at Sungmin-oppa, ok?" she smiled her anglelike smile.

"It's ok." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aigo. Mianhae for updating so late. O.o

School started so I am so busy right now.

Hope you like this short chapter ^-~

And I have a question....

Should I make Siwon to be a main charakter to??

As a rival for Henry to get you?

ㅋㅋㅋ~ :)

 

 browser does not support iframes.