o3

I Think I'm Ugly

"You're really short you know that?" he aked. 

"Eh..I'm not short. You're too tall." I asnwered.

Henry and Ryeowook laughed. Zhou Mi pouted and I giggled. Finally we arrived at the gym.

"Se you inside." Ryeowook waved at me.

"See you Henry-ssi, Zhou Mi-ssi and Ryeowook-ssi." I waved to.

"Aigo. Don't be so fromal. Just call us oppa?" Henry said and smiled.

O-oppa? I was confused again.

"Since it seems we're friends now. You can call us oppa?" Ryeowook Zhou Mi said.

"And...Stop calling me Ryeowook. No one calls me like this not even our teachers. Call me Wookie^^." Ryeowook..eh Wookie added.

I nodded. Yes, I'm confused again.

"Look. Danghae and Sungmin are right. She looks so cute now." Zhou Mi giggled.

Weird much, eh?

"Eh.. I go change now. See you." I went in the girl's changing room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Henry's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I really shocked her as I said she should call us oppas. Well it's weird, because we're friends since today and she should call us oppa. But she will get used to it, I'm sure.

Me, Zhou and Wookie went in our changing room and changed.

"Henry?" Zhou Mi called me.

"Ne." I looked at him.

"Why are you all of sudden so nice to _____~ah?" he asked me.

"I-I don't know." I shrugged.

"Guys, I'm go outside." Wookie announced and left us.

Now it was only me and Zhou Mi. I should ask him about this weird felling that I felt an hour ago.

"Zhou Mi. Can I ask you something?" I looked at him.

"Sure. What is it?" He asked me.

"Do you know that feeling, when someone talks to someone else. Or touch this someone?" I asked him and he started laughing.

"This feeling is called jealousy." he answered still giggling.

He though about something.

"Wait. Are you jealous?" he asked with a shocked expression.

"M-Maybe." I looked away.

"About what?" he asked.

"C'mon. Let's go outside. The others are waiting." I said an walked out of the door.

"Hey you didn't asnwered me." Zhou Mi shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went out of the changing room. Someone called me. I turned around and saw Ryeo...eh Wookie waving at me to come over. It will be a long while, till I'm always call him Wookie. I went to him.

"Wow. Your faster than my hyungs." he giggled.

"Eh? I thought girls change slowly." I said and he giggled again.

"They always change really slowly." he said and I nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Look. They coming." Wookie said and pointed in their direction.

Zhou Mi and Henry walked over to us.

"Finally. All of you are here." our teacher said and glanced at Henry and Zhou Mi.

Both of them rubbed their necks.

"So. We're going to make teams...." she started.

Aigo, teams again.

"You can choose your own partner."

Ok,...I will end up with our class bully again. I getting used to it. Well and he's not that bad.

"So choose the one you like." our teacher ended her speech.

Everyone started to pair up. Girls ran over to Zhou Mi, Wookie and Henry. Poor boys. I looked around and saw Lee Taemin (Yes this Taemin xDD) walking towards me. He smiled brightly. He was my crush last year.

"_______-ssi." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Henry's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It caught my attention as someone said _______ name. I looked to her and saw Taemin walking to her. Can it be, he want to be her partner. I wanted to scream. I really wanted to be her partner, but I was surrounded by girls. What the hell is going on with me now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taemin-ssi." I said and bowed lightly.

"Would you like to be my partner. Since your new friends seem to have their own?" he asked me.

"Eh..Sure, why not." I said.

He smiled brightly again. After a time all had a partner. Ryeo....aish..Wookie was paired my Zhou Mi and Henry wuth a rondom girl who was smiling like an idiot.

"So everyone. We're going to do a relay race." Our teacher announced.

I sighned. I'm not really fast. Taemin patted my shoulder. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"Everything's going to be good.^^" he beamed and I nodded.

"Girls running first, then boys." our teacher said.

We took our position. When a loud bang was heard, I began to run. I ran so fast as I could, because I don't wanted to blame me, but I was penultimate. Finally I arrived by Taemin. He gripped the staff and started to run. I was totally exhausted. I sat down be calm myself. While I sat I watched Taemin running. He was fast. As he started to run he was penulimate, but now he was 2nd. My eyes widend. He got further and further on to Henry. Henry was the first one of course. I never saw Taemin run like that. Now, Taemin reached Henry. Henry took a light glance at Taemin and wanted to be faster, but Taemin was faster. But I knew Henry. He didn't want to lose. So speeded up. Now Henry was next to Taemin. This was an unbelievable battle. Finally Henry and Taemin reached the finish line. I was so excited to see who is going to win. To the astonishment of all, it was a draw .

"And the winner is... eh Taemin's Team and Henry's Team." our teacher yelled.

Me and Henry partner jumped up and cheered. I ran to Taemin. He smiled at me. I handed he a bottle of water and he took it thankfully.

"See, we didn't lost." he finally spoke.

"Ne, but just because your so fast." I answered him.

"You did good to." he said to me.

"I was penulimate." I said bitterly.

He cackled.

"Didn't I get a gift?" he asked.

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"We won. Now, I want a gift." he said.

"Eh..ok. And what do you want?" I asked him.

"I want.....a hug." Taemin grinned.

"Ehm..ok. Now?" I looked at him.

"Now." he reached out his arms for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Henry's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I breathed heavily. This Taemin boy...I don't like him. I looked over and saw he reached his arms out and wanted to get a hug. Not you don't receive a hug from _______. Aigo jealous again. I went over fastly and huged her before she could hug Taemin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd chapter updated. The 2nd one today :D

Hope you like it. Sorry for those gramma mistakes.

Comment and subscrib.

Feel free to add me as a friend ^^