o4

I Think I'm Ugly

I was about to hug Taemin as someone huged me tight. My eyes widened as I realized that this someone was Henry. In distance I saw my friends walking towards us and CL doesn't seem really happy. She doesn't like when I'm near guys. She is so over protectiv since my last boyfriend cheated on me. I was in deep depression. Thought about to kill myself.

'Flashback'

It hurt so much. This huge hole in my heart. Why did he do this to me. Why couldn't he break up with me before he start something with another girl?. I cried hard. I couldn't believe I have so much tears, but they all came out now. I received a new message. I didn't took the effort to look who had written. I didn't want to know it. The last 15 messages was from him. Telling me his sorry and he want me back. But I didn't want him back. He had hurt me to much.  The first time I asked him about the girl, he was cheating wiht he said she is his cousine. So I didn't bothered him asking again. A few days after that I received a message from an unknown number. It showed a picture with my boyfriend and this girl. Kissing. Everything broke down. My perfect world. I had every thing. A loving family, my friends and an perfect boyfriend. But everything was over. After I received this message I called him and told him it was over. I locked myself in my room an cried. I never came out for 3 days. I didn't ate and drank. I knew my mom was worried about me, but I didn't thought about that. How often she knocked at my door, but I didn't opend it. I lost much weigh. Than a thought came up. What would happen when I die. Who would miss me? My family? Well, I know they love me, but they still would have my brother. My friends? CL is my best friend, but she had Minzy, Bom and Dara left. Every thing would be so easy when I would die. That was my solution. In the middle of the night, I walked out of my room. Everyone was asleep, so no one would notice. I locked the bathroom door after me and searched for dad's razor blades. I found them in a drawer under a towel. It was pretty easy to find my aorta. I put the razor blade at my arm, but I hesitated . I...I was scared to kill myself. To make my life an end. I was sitting there till the morning. Tears ran down my face. Suddenly someone knocked at the door. "______" my mom said softly. 'Now or never' I thought to myself. I pressed the razor blade in my arm and hit the aorta. Blood started to run out. Every thing will end now. "________" my mom yelled now. "Open this door.!" my father yelled. "Mom. Dad. Saranghae." I said and a last time and fainted.

--------------------------While ________ is unconscious ---------------------------------

~~~~~~~~Author's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your father opend the door with a second key. Your mom ran inside and saw you lying there in a blood puddle. She screamed and she tried to stop your bleeding. Your shoked father called the ambulance. They arrived after a few minutes. After they checked your condition, they rushed to the hospital with you. Your condition was stable but still you were living in danger . You needed a blood transfusion. After you had more blood in your body, your condition got better.

 

Weeks passed by and you were still not awake. Your family and friends visted you everyday and told you about everything what happend outside. Outside of this hospital. Even they don't know if your can hear them or not.

----------------------------Let's  get you back to conciousness ^^-------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes.

"________" someone yelled next to my ear and hugged my tight.

This must be heaven. I smiled.

"Why did you this to me?" that someone asked again.

This voice was familiar. Very familiar. Why is CL in heaven? Wait. A I really dead?

"CL. Stop yeeling at her." I head Bom's voice.

Bom is here to? Weird. I blinked my eyes a few times and saw all of my friends. Dara, Bom, Minzy and an upset CL. Ok, I'm totally not dead. Damn it.

"I'm going to get her Mom." Minzy stood up and walked outside.

"Omo. My _______ is awake. I missed you so much." CL hugged me again.

My smile fall.

---------------------------Let's skip to a weird day------------------------------------

You were awake for 5 days now, but still not allowed to leave the hospital. CL came early after school and never left till the end of the visitor time came. CL told you whats going on in school as suddenly the door opend.We both looked to the door. My ex-boyfriend appeared in my gaze. CL jumped.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" she yelled at him.

"I-I heard that _______ is in hospital. S-so I came to visit her." he stuttered.

Tears formend in my eyes.

"You Idiot! She's here just Because of f****** you!" CL still yelling glared at him.

"B-becuase of me?" he asked and looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Yes! She hurt herself because, you f******* idiot cheated on here with 'cousine'." she screamed.

I started to cry.

"And now get the hell out!" she pushed him to the door.

"But...!" he wanted to say something.

"I said: GET OUT." she punched his face.

He stumbled back and left wihtout not a single word.

 

A few days later CL told me he moved away with his family. And I was f*** happy about that.

'End of flashback'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CL's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our teacher let us out earlíer than normal. So we decided to watch ______ while her P.E lesson. I saw ______ gets hugged by a guy. A familiar guy. It was Henry.

"Yah! Let go of her." I yelled

I ran towards them followed by Minzy, Bom and Dara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Henry's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Let go of her.!" someone yelled and saw 2NE1 running towards us.

Uhoh! I'm in big trouble now. I let go of ______.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked me with ehr scary expression on her face.

"I-I just..." I was interruped by ________.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aigoo.. that is starting again.

"Unni..." I interrupted Henry's explination.

CL looked at me.

"It's ok. We just congratulated each other." I explained the situation.

"Waeyo?" Bom asked.

"Because we won the relay race." I asnwered.

"So you were parnters?!" CL asked with a shocked expression.

"A-aniyo. I was paired with Taemin there." I pointed at him.

"And I was paired with....eh I don't know her name." Henry said.

"Her name is Kim Min Ha." I said.

"Oh..ok. Henry...can I speek to you for a moment please?" she said and looked at him.

"Are you going to hurt me?" he asked and she shook her head.

"Then sure." he said and they dislodged a bit.

I walked back with the rest of my unnis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Henry POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked away from them.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Tell me the truth. Why did you hug her?" she asked me.

I sighned.

"I-I hugged her because, I didn't want that Taemin hug her." I explained my action from earlier.

"Do you know why he wanted a hug from _______~ah?" she asked.

"As you heard the was paired with each other. And they won. Taemin asked her for a gift. And she asked him back why he wanted a gift. He explained it with: Because we won. Then she just nodded and sked her what he wanted. Then he said a hug." I explained.

She nodded.

"I'm sorry. I overreacted a bit. It's just. I don't want her to get hurt again." She sighned.

Eh? Get hurt?

"Get hurt?" I asked irritated.

"Well,...." she told me everything about her.

 

 

 

"And this is why I don't like her near boys." she ended her story.

"You must really love her." I stated.

"She's like my little sister. I love her with all of my heart." she smiled.

"Ok..let's go back before people start to think something weird. " I joked and she giggled.

I started to walk.

"Herny.." I turned around and looked at her.

She still stand at the same place.

"Thank you." she chirped.

"For what.?" I asked,

"For not letting Taemin hug ______. I don't like him." he grinned.

I cackled.

"No problem Ms. Lee." I said and we walked back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 3rd and last chapter ( I think so) for today. Hope you like it.

Comment and subscrib.

SOrry for those gramma mistakes ;DD

Feel free to add me as a friend ^^