Final o17

I Think I'm Ugly

Henry's P.O.V

I was so nervous as I waited in the big hall of the ball. I looked at my clock. They would be here soon. Everyone of Super Junior M and 2NE1 had known Zhou Mi's plan and I was scared to ask CL so he did it and she agreed. I smiled to myself. I would make the girl of my dreams mine this night.
To be honest, she never was the girl, I thought, I would end up with, but as I got the chance to know her better I fall for her attidute and her cute appearence. I looked at the clock again. Then I received a message.

From: Zhou Mi

To: Henry

We will be there in 3 minutes.
Your at the entrance
right?

I wrote him back.

From: Henry

To: Zhou Mi

Yes I'm waiting here.
Is she beautiful?

I was so curious about her look, but I was sure she will be the beautifullest girl here.
I got a new message.

From: Zhou Mi

To: Henry

You will see.
kkkk~

I sighned. After a really short while, I saw Sungmin running towards me.

"They're coming." he giggled.

I nodded and took a deep breath. Nows the moment, I will see my futur wife
(a/n: Are you crazy Henry your planing your marriage already? O____O)

Then I saw them coming in.
First I saw Bom and Eunhyuk coming in. Bom was smiling and Eunhyuk made his gummy smile.
Then Sandara and Donghae coming in. His arm was around her waist. She was smiling and it seems like she was really happy with Donghae.
After Darahae CL and Zhou Mi came in. He looked more aller next to CL and she looked so smiled. I giggled lightly, but I could see both of them were happy.
Lastly Ryeowook and Minzy came in. Both of them were small, but it looked so cute.
And finally ______ came in. My jaw dropped, she was so...wow. I couldn't even find words to discribe it. I felt that someone pushed my moth close. As she saw me she started smiling and walked to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed after all the couples. They looked so good together. I smiled and looked around. Finally I spotted Henry. I giggled and walked to him.

"Annyeong oppa~" I greeted him.

"Hi~" he smiled like an idiot.

I giggled at his cuteness.

"Y-you look beautiful." he said and smiled.

I blushed.

"Kamsahamnida." I said shyly.

"Kaja?" he asked me.

"Ne." I nodded.

He took my hand and led me in. Everything was decorated in blue and purple.

I smiled.

After the opening speech from our principal, the music started and some couples started dancing.
Me and my friends sat down at a big table. We laughed and ate together. I even got known the dates from Minnie and Kyu.
Minnie was with a girl named Sunny (a/n: I totally loves Sunny's (SNSD) aegyo, soo cute ^___^) and Kyu was with a girl named Sooyoung (a/n: My favorite from SNSD, even I don't really like them kkk~ xD)
They were really nice. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I looked and it was Henry.

"Ehm..Would you like to dance.?" he asked my shyly.

I nodded and smiled. He led my to the dance floor. A slow song was played, so he wrapped he arms around my waist and pulled me close. I blushed like crazy. I heared him giggle.

"You know. I never saw such a beautiful girl like you. And believe me, I saw many." he whispered.

"What do you mean with ' I saw many'?" I asked him.

He giggled lightly.

"You know that Donghae was a Playboy, right? He often brought girl with him when we met by Zhou Mi." he exlpained.

"Ah." I nodded.

"Why? are you jealous?" a cheeky smile came out.

"Why would I?" I asked back.

He giggled again. I rested my head against his chest.

"But what do you mean with ' Donghae was a playboy'?" I mumbled.

"Well, since he and Sandara are dating, he changed alot." he said.

Wait what?! Donghae and Dara are dating? And no one bothers to tell me? Oh they are so dead!

I just nodded as an answer.

We danced for a while and dediced to sit down at our table. Then Henry excused himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Henry's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I excused myself and searched for Zhou Mi. He stand in a corner and chatted with CL. I walked over.

"Yah. Zhou Mi." I called him.

He looked to me.

"Can the plan start?" he asked and I nodded.

"CL, you know what to do?" he asked her.

She nodded to and left us.

Me and Zhou Mi left the Gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw CL running towards me.

"_________~ah." she called.

"Deh?" I looked at her.

"Come with me. It's important." she sounded so shocked.

So I stood up and followed her outside.

Then suddenly she pushed me a bit and ran back to the door which she locked. I tried to  get in, but it was impossbile. I sighned. What was that?
Suddenly a arm was wrapped around my waist and another hand covered my eyes.

"______." a voice whisper into my ear.

I recogniced the voice. It was Henry.

"Henry." I whispered.

He uncovered my eyes and turned me to him. He smiled.
Then he knelt down. My eyes widned.

"______." he spoke.

I just looked at him.

"You know, well no, you don't know, but know you will know..aish...ehm I like you since a long time now. Ehm and I wonder..ehm...would you mind to...ehm.." he stuttered.

I raised an eyebrow. He took a deep breath.

"Would you be my girlfriend.?" he asked me and looked at me.

My eyes widned. I didn't know what to say.

"Well, you see, it's ok when..." but I cut him of.

I hugged him and smiled.

"I would love to." I relpied.

He wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you ____. Thank you so much." he whispered and slowly, he started to lean in.

I closed my eyes tighly and felt his lips on mine. we pulled away as we heard cheers from the inside. We looked there and saw our friends cheering and clapping. Henry and me giggled. And again he hugged me tight.

 

E.N.D

Let's make a little excurse to Siwon-ssi. :)
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siwon's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was back in the US. My friends told me about the plan, but Ryeowook was the only one who asked me if I'm ok with it, since he was the only one who had known I like ________. But I agreed with it. I wanted ______ to be happy and if she's happy with Henry, then I would be happy to, even If it breaks my heart into million pieces.

I sat at my desk and wrote down:

Dear ______.

You never will know, how much you mean to me.
The first time I met you, in math class, was like..
I don't know, what it was like, but you never, escaped
my head.
You never will know, how much I love you.
I escaped South Korea without telling you, because
I was scared to leave you there.
You never will know, how much I care about you.
I always was worried when you were sick. I wanted to
visit you, but it was impossible, because, I stuck with
my friends.

Dear ______. Stay happy with Henry.
I Love You.
Siwon.

I stood up and walked in my living room. The fireplace was burning. I went there and looked into the fire. I sighned and throw the letter in. It burned.

'______. Stay happy and never become sad. i will try to forget you. I will. Don't worry'

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

My first fanfic is completed :)
I really hope you liked it.


Pour Siwon-ssi. But you will find someone else.
For example: MEE :)