o1

I Think I'm Ugly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xER9mG-Sqic

My alarm clock rang loudly next to my ear. Is it already morning ? Waeyo? I'm fallen asleep just seconds ago. A big sigh came out. Another annoying day in school. I sat up with a lot effort. My sleepiness was unbelievable. A short time after my alarm clock rang, someone called me. I looked at the caller ID. It was CL or to called by her real name Lee Chaerin, but she like her "Nickname" more. I picked up the phone.

"Yobseyo?"

"I arrive in 5 minutes. Get yourself ready."

"Ne umma."

I only got 5 minutes to get myself ready. I stormed in the bathroom und washed me. After my morning routine, I walked back to my room do get dressed. 2 Minutes to go. I fastly changed in my school uniform and went downstairs. As I arrived in the kitchen my mom greeted my happily.

"Good morning." she greeted and smiled.

"Good morning mum." I greeted back.

My mum handed my a sandwich. As I was about to bite in it, the doorbell rang. I sighned. No breakfast today. I put my sandwich down, walked to the door and opened it. There was a bright smiling CL.

"Hi." I just said.

"Good morning." she greeted me.

"Ah.. good morning Chaerin." My mom greeted CL loudly.

"Good morning Ms. Park." CL yelled back.

"Ok enough "Good mornings". Let's go." CL said and grapped my wirste.

"Wait. I need my bag." I said and rushed upstairs.

A few minutes later, I sat in CL's car and looked outside and after a few more minutes we arrived at school. I got out of the car and grapped my bag. In distance I saw Minzy, Dara and Bom leaning agaist the wall next to the entrance. CL and I linked arms and we walked towards them. While we passed some people I heard them whisper something like 'Why is she friends with them?' 'She's not even beautiful.' 'Nerdy Girl is friends with them. I can't believe it.' 'Hm..Well she cute with her glasses, thought'. These comments were normal and I ignored them. I just was happy that CL doesn't heard them. This would make big trouble. Finally we arrived by my other friends.

"Late this morning." Bom commented.

"_____~ah took long today." CL said.

"You just called me 5 minutes before you arrived." I defended myself.

"Well, you look cuter then normal." Dara said and pinched my cheeks.

"Oww!" I whined.

"Yah! Don't hurt my lovely dongsaeng." Minzy pulled me into a hug.

I giggled and CL just rolled her eyes. Same routine as every monring.

"Oh..look. Mr. Perfect and his slaves are arriving." CL joked.

I followed her gaze and saw Henry and his friends walking towards us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Henry's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the girls squeal around us. Donghae winked at all of them. Such a playboy, but still my friend. In the corner of my eye, I saw Siwon slapped the back of Donghae's head. I smirked. Suddenly someone plucked my shirt. I turned around and directly looked at Sungmin. He had a playful smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked him.

"I've got an idea." he answered me.

"Let me hear." I said.

"Let's shock our queenkas." he giggled.

"And how?" I asked.

"Well...as you know. We normally don't talk much to them, right? So let's stop infront of them and talk to them." he suggested.

I thought about it a short time and finally nodded. Well, we should talk to them more, because we're the 'royalty' of this school. So we walked to the entrance to see how they react and of course Park _____ was with them.Why I knew her? Because Sungmin wanted to date her. As he finally find the courage to ask her, he found another traget and _____ was history. Well his new target rejected him. Finally we arrvied there and stopped infront of them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eh? Why do they stop her.

"Good morning ladys." Donghae greeted us.

We just nodded as a repons.

"How's you day since now?" Ryeowook wanted to started a conversation.

"Weird..." Dara simply replied.

I was really confused about that, but suddenly...

"Awww^_^. _____~ is so cute when she's confused." Donghae reached his arm out to pinch my cheek.

But CL slapped his hand away.

"Don't even think about it to touch her, playboy." CL hissed.

Donghae pulled his arm back and looked really shocked. The rest of the Super Junior M cackled and finally the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chaperz updated. Hope you like it ^___^- If you found some mistakes you can keep it ;DD kkkk~ just kidding. Sorry for those gramma mistakes ;DD

Comment and Subscrib :DD

Add me as a friend if you like :)