Exclusive Content! Cut Scene

Soul-Mate

After bumping to a girl, and seeing her apologizing, she left without her student id that fell on the floor. The man picked it up and read her name. He smiled as he walked into the building. “How are you doing, CEO Kris? How may we help you?” the bankteller asked.

 

“Hello...I need to make a quick deposit for this person's account,” Kris requested. “CEO Kris, is she your girlfriend?” the bankteller asked again as she saw the card laying on top of the counter. Kris smiled and shook his head, “No...it's someone who dropped it after bumping into me...but why do I feel like I have seen her from somewhere?”

 

The bankteller looked at him confusedly, then replied, “You must have known her from your past... I remember my mom telling me that when you accidentally bump into someone, or went to a place that you felt a vibe from, it's more than likely that person or that place was from your past. Probably, you two were couples from before, but fate probably forbid you two from being together...that's why you don't know each other in this century...”

 

Kris just smiled at her and slightly pecked her head with his pen, “You're watching to much melodramas...” She rubbed her head but continues to smile. “Here...help me deposit this for her..She should be coming in a bit...”

 

“Oppa!! OPPA!!” a girl's voice shouted from behind...Kris turned around and smiled, “There she is! My future wife!” The bankteller looked over his shoulder and saw her, then pouted her lips...

 

“Oppa! I miss you sooo much! You know how long it's been since I have been on the plane...I have jetleg now....It hurts...” She complained. “Who told you to wear heals and a tight dress?” Kris asked as he held both her hands. “What's wrong with this? I just wanted to dress up a bit for you...” She complained. The bankteller from behind suddenly felt like barfing up as she quickly sat back down in her seat.

 

Ignoring her, she asked him, “Oppa...Do you want to meet up with my family tonight?”

“Hm...after we finish our dinner first,okay?” He replied, “Ah...who dropped you off?”

 

“My younger brother, Luhan...You remember him right?” she asked.

“U-wah! He knows how to drive now?” Kris was surprised.

She nodded, “Of course...he knows...he's not that stupid...” “of course he's not...why would he?” Kris sarcastically said...

 

“CEO KRIS...YOUR – TRANSACTION IS FINISHED....” the bankteller annoyingly spoke.

 

“Ah...Thank you” He said as he grabbed his bank card and the documents. “Sweetie, this is your bank account..use it wisely okay?”

 

“AAAHHH!! Thank you!! Oppa! I love you!!!” She screamed as she grabbed the bank check book.

 

“Let's go...” Kris said as he held her hand and both walked out of the building...

 

The bankteller sighed as she stared at both of them walking away, “ He probably wasn't meant for me in the past, nor this present time...that's why we don't know each other like that...Only I know his name but he doesn't know my name....such a sad story...” She, then, continued on her with work...