Chapter 8

Pray...
Please log in to read the full chapter

    "Aha, so you guys have escaped from being killed by that person, huh?" Sung Kwang's voice boomed loudly through the house. "And all of the reasons point to that boyfriend of yours being a- "

    Dongwoo had an annoyed expression clearly displayed on his face. Me, in the meantime, was no different. Being a what? Why is he always saying that Dongwoo is something?

    "You must be so confused right now, Mi'lady," the voice laughed nastily. "When are you going to tell her? You know, you can't just brush it under the rug, and hope for her to never find out. Eventually, you have to tell her."

    "Tell her what?" Dongwoo scowled. I took the chance and got off his arms, catching him offguard. I didn't want to portray myself as weak and needy of attention, but would rather much come off as independent and viogorous. Plus, having a heavy person like me out on their arms for approximately three hours straight already, who wouldn't want to pass out?

    "Fine, I won't say anything, but you need to tell her or else I, myself, will, Jang Dongwoo." A deafening silence enveloped the room, before he continued. "Well then. But anyway, because it's night time already, to be exact, it's half past three in the morning..." Wanting to check to make sure if it's really that late right now, I fetched out my phone and pressed the home button. The screen was black and nothing was showing. Just when I was about to put it back inside my bag, something started appearing. A light figure of a person got closer and closer to the screen. The person had long ebony black hair flowing down its pure white dress. Seconds passed, and my eyes still couldn't leave the the girl, as though it was in a trance. When it got really close to my screen, I let out a sudden shriek and threw my phone. My limbs felt numb, causing me to fall limp to the ground. Without much control, I began trembling really hard, trying to erase the images out of my head, but with no progress, the figure ran pass my mind, yet another thousandth time.

    Dongwoo dashed quickly down to my side and bombarded me with questions, "Hey, are you okay? What happened?" I didn't utter a word, as I was still in shock of the previous event. Knowing that I'm not in the mood to reply, he gently placed an arm around my shoulder, trying his best to comfort me.

    The voice

Please log in to read the full chapter