Chapter 2

Pray...
Please log in to read the full chapter
    "Hey, what should we do today? Where do you want to go?" Hyoeun asked.
      "Hm.. I don't know. Want to try out the bakery nearby? Heard they just opened it somewhere around this neighborhood called...," Dongwoo paused a little, trying to recall the name. "Oh, yeah, Destiny Wings!"
      Hyoeun shook her head disapprovingly, "Tkt, starting to grow old now, huh? Forgetting such a simple name." He chuckled.      They walked out of their house and headed into Dongwoo's car. Dongwoo drove out of the drive way as Hyoeun turned the radio on. Ailee's "Heaven" was on. 
      “Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven,” They sang together as Dongwoo continued to keep his eyes on the road. Hyoeun stopped singing, and turned to look at him, taking in his features.          “Wow, you're a really good singer for a rapper. The best of the best singer!” Hyoeun praised.
      Dongwoo let out a laugh, “I guess, but I can never reach Ailee's level.”
      “Mhm. I must admit, almost everyone is a lost compared to her.” She bit her lip nervously, remembering how Dongwoo used to have a crush on her, and how his mother would easily choose Ailee over herself. What do I expect? A nobody like me, and a talented person like her? It's obvious that I'm not even considered a competition. Nevertheless, I couldn’t help, but asked, "Hey, would you ever choose her over me?" 
      "Hm, why would I ever-" He decided against his original reply, and continued with a joke. “Bu
Please log in to read the full chapter