Chapter 6

Pray...
Please log in to read the full chapter

    "So? You've decided to come in at last, huh? You guys already have an understanding of the rules, and the way the game is played, so, are you ready for the game to begin?" The voice boomed through the silent house.

    No, I never even wanted to come here and, ready or not, you're going to make us play anyway. I nonchalantly replied in my mind.

    The guy laughed loudly. "Good answer. So now, you have to choose a path. Right, or left. One of them is correct and one of them is incorrect."

    The freak? That guy can read my mind? "To answer that question, most of the time I can read people's minds. But, most of the other times I can't. Also, call me by my name, Sung Kwang. Don't refer me to 'that guy'. It depends on which people, many are different, like him."

    Even though Dongwoo couldn't see the person, he glared deeply through the wall. "What are you talking about?" He growled.

    Sung Kwang snickered. "Stop acting like you don't know anything. I'll leave this topic for later because you still have a long way to get out. It would be better if you start now so the fun can begin.." We couldn't hear the voice anymore, but we knew that it was watching us.

    "So, which way do you want go?" I asked, trying my best to ignore the other topic.

    "H-huh? What did you say?" He looked at me with a surprised expression.

    I forced out a chuckled. "I asked, 'which way you want to go?' What were you thinking about?"

    "Oh, n-nothing. I was thinking of nothing. Don't w-worry. Which way do y

Please log in to read the full chapter