Chapter 5

Pray...
Please log in to read the full chapter

My fingers trembled as I kept reading the three lines over and over again.

"What's wrong?" Dongwoo concernly inquired. I handed him the card, and he, too, finsihed reading with a scrunched up expression. "Those freaks! We have to go inside the house to get out?! Who do they think they are to control whatever we want to do?"

"But according to this, that's the only way to get out of here. And plus, they've been making the road turn back to this exact spot for over a whole hour. Getting rid of our existence is probably not even a difficulty. The only, actual problem I'm currently debating in my brain at the moment, is that... what if one of us gets killed in there? I mean, who would ever know what will occur in that house! Everyone- our friends and neighbors- would have no clue as of to what happened to us even." I ran a hand through my hair, totally bewildered.  

"Don't say that. I'll never let you get hurt. I would go to the end of this world to just save you. So... what do we do now? Venture into the house?" Dongwoo asked.

My cheeks tinged at his simple, yet powerful words. I unsurely complied. "Well, we need to go now or later. We're not getting out of this place until we go inside that forsaken house, so..." My worrisome eyes locked with his bright orbs. I broke the gaze, muttering under my breath that we should get going.  

"Yeah, let's just get this over with, and see the outcome," he said as he opened the car's door and stepped

Please log in to read the full chapter