.......................... ( I am not very creative)

criminal love
Please log in to read the full chapter

author's pov

" Yo, Sunny!" Sunny turned around and saw Hyoyeon and Yoona walking towards her. 

" hey guys. what's up?"  

" Nothing much. you?" 

" great as always, you know. having to hide from my girlfriends parents is just so much fun. even better when they won't hesitate to shoot my face off."  Hyo and Yoona looked at her wierdly while she was smiling like a pshyco.

" well I am glad that Seo's parents are drug dealers." and then Hyo butted in. " well, nicole don't know me at all. She is scared that they won't like it." both of them got a glare from Sunny. 

" you man."

they just smiled and ignored the glare they got and started walking with Sunny.

" So how are you and Jess? problems, other than her parents?" 

" nah,, not really. but her mood swings are crazy. sometimes she can be sad and then suddenly happy, or happy and then angry. sometimes she just get into the "mood" without warning, so I get jumped on a lot." Hyo and Yoona laughed at her. 

" Shut up! stop laughing tards!" all Sunny could do was sighing and look at her friends laugh their asses off.

" that is worse then Nicole dude, like man, that girl can go from all happy and to pissed." 

" Seo never get's angry or act like a princess, she is quite sweet. I am so lucky I am not a slave like you Hyo." Yoona had a smug look on her face when Hyo  turned around to glare at her.

" .... I hate you..." 

and now it was

Please log in to read the full chapter