parents

criminal love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunny's POV

I woke up from my great sleep and only to find out that my arm is a pillow. Did not expet that. Jessica was using my whole arm as a pillow. 

I tried secretly to lift my arm back. it was mine dammit. I just hoped that she didn't wake up, then she would  use my whole body.

I successfully managed to get my arm back and was silently cheering inside my mind. I decided to put on my clothes. then I looked at her. her beautiful face, so peaceful while asleep. She truly is a princess. I love her so much. but not her family. 

her parents are cops. or her dad is a lawyer and her mom is a cop.  which is pretty bad if they found out that their daughter was dating a criminal that everyone wants dead, the good or bad sides, all of them wants me dead. 

this was not my life dream, but I have always found the mafia fascinating. you know, selling drugs, giving loans and if you don't pay back they kill you. so fascinating.

and I always said that if everything fails in my life I would join. never would of thought it would. I was lucky that I knew people or else I wouldn't be in my position right now. I could be called a boss. I have so much money I don't even know what to use them for. but anyway. enough with this thinking, I need to go before she wakes up.

when I was about to take my shoes on I heard some ones voices.

" Jessica, darling, we are here!" it was her mother.

" !" I took on my shoes in a hurry a

Please log in to read the full chapter