promise

criminal love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunny's POV

I was walking casually on the street. I was glad that Jessica parents always yell when they are going to visit her. they would not be so happy to find their daughter in bed with a notorious mafia boss. , they would probably pull out their guns shoot me right there. heh. As long as I die with Jessica I don't care. 

Now, where did I park my bike? oh yeah,near the parking lot. 

while I was walking there my phone rang. 

" yo. what's up?"

" hey, it's me. they are looking for you."

" I know, babe. don't worry I will be fine." the police is just a group of cowards. they seem all tough and help full. but in reality they will turn their back on you and run like little girls. they may have dreams about capturing many criminals, but that will not happen with their cowardly ways.

" yeah, but... what IF." I know she is worried, and there can be a possibility that they will capture my face on the security camera's. and then follow closely on my locations. and in the end trying to get me.

" Babe, even if they do, my men will take care of it." even if they capture me, they either will not get close or will die after.

" promise." I know that she is pouting on the other side, oh how I want to see that. " yes. I promise babe."

" Good." then she hang up.

Oh how I love that girl.

Jessica's POV

I hope she can hold that promise. If appa or umma finds out, and wants her dead, I will have nothing left to do other than I hate them and ignore them. But definitely stay with Sunny and live with her.

It's nice being her girlfriend. everywhere I go, with or without her, I feel safe. the people working for her and the ones she is working for, can go lengths just to protect her. I am glad that the leader of the family thinks of her as his daughter . Maybe son even, 'cause he treats her like a son, but that's probably Sunny that told him to do it.  

There is many things that makes Sunny the perfect girlfriend. Like she doesn't care what other people thinks about us. She ignores the stares we get, which I could never do. she treats me like a princess. And the best part is that she is great in bed. Serioulsly she is amazin-

*knock knock* ( crappy sound effects.) 

"Jessica, darling, can you open the door, its me mom. Your father is not here." Umma? What is she doing here? Wasn't she supposed to work?

I went to the door and opened it. " We need to talk." I nodded and sat down at the couc

Please log in to read the full chapter