worried

criminal love
Please log in to read the full chapter

(three weeks later from chapter  6)

Jessica's POV

'she is still not taking my calls... why?' I walked over to my bed and sat down. I know it's normal for her to just vanish but she will atleast call me back or do something that can assure me that she's ok.

but she hasn't, and it makes me so worried. 

*ring* 

' the door? is it Sunny?' 

I walked slowly towards the door and opened it. 

" mom-" 

before I could say anything more she hugged me.

" oh my sweetheart.. are you okay?" she pulled av from the hug and looked at me with teary eyes.

" mom, what do you mean? I - I am okay." now she had disbelif  all written over her face.

" what do you mean you are okay! you have let that criminal touch you!" she pushed me away and I winced.

" what are you talking about! who!" I screamed back at her, hoping that she would just stop.

" lee sunkyu! you let her touch you and manipulate you to do what she says!" 

'they.... took ...her..?' I suddenly got calm and started walking towards her.

" you took sunny?" I showed no emotions and that set mom offguar.

" you took mine sunny...mine?" mom backed slightly away but I got closer.

" she is mine mom, you cant take her away form me! give her back! now!" I don't know why but I couldn't control my rage. 

" calm down honey." I could tell that she was terrified. I am not longer the little girl they thought I wa

Please log in to read the full chapter