The Lodge

Destiny

"ah!" Naeun screamed by feeling someone grabbing her by her hips. "Shhhh don't shout. It's me." Kyu whispered from her back. "I was trying to raise you up so you can grab the book" Kyu said smiling at Naeun's shocked face. "Did I scared you?" Kyu asked. Naeun nodded saying yes. "So shall I?" Kyu asked. "eh?" Naeun responded without knowing what he meant. Suddenly Kyu raised her up. "palli get the book" Kyu said seeing Naeun's shocked face staring down at him. Naeun snapped out of the shock and grabbed the book. Kyu kept her back on the floor. Naeun kept looking down at the floor holding the book on to her chest. Kyu smiled seeing her cute expression. "It's not that I said you to hurry up because you are heavy. It's because some one might see us and we will be the headline of the news papers tomorrow." Naeun nodded still looking down. "Why? you are upset that I kept you on the floor so soon?" Kyu asked giving a cunning smile. "eh?" Naeun looked at him in surprise. "hehehe see, saying something like that only make you look at me" Kyu said still smiling. Naeun's face turned red and she looked down again at the floor. "Gumawo" she said still looking down at the floor. Kyu smiled. "Look, we can't talk much here. Shall we go out somewhere we can talk? Only if I'm not bothering you" Kyu asked. "aniyo, Let's go" Naeun mumbled. 

They stopped at a house placed far away from the town and in middle of a beautiful garden surrounded by trees and flowers. "Where are we?" Naeun asked in curiosity,mesmerized by the beautiful scenery. "This is my personal lodge. No one will find us in here. I can't go with you in public these days because of" "I know" Naeun said before Kyu finished what he wanted to say. "You are getting engaged to Choi Sulli" Naeun said looking down with a sad expression. "You know it? hm.. Obviously, who doesn't know it in S.Korea" Kyu said in a depressed voice. "You want to go inside or if you are not sure being alone with me let's go there and talk" Kyu said pointing at a summer hut. "No, It's OK" Naeun replied. "hm? you want to go inside?" Kyu asked in surprise. Naeun nodded. "You trust me?" Kyu asked. Naeun nodded again. "I'm happy to here that. Then.." Kyu led her inside to the lodge. 

Naeun entered looking around at the 1st luxurious house she ever put her steps on in her life. "Wah..." Naeun gasped without even she realizing it. Kyu was very happy to see her happy face which he rarely gets to see. "You like it?" Kyu asked smiling. "Yes" Naeun said happily still looking around the lodge. "Ok then look around as much as you want. I'll bring us something to eat" Kyu said and went away to the kitchen.