You must marry her

Destiny

Neaun was unconscious on the floor. Students were gatherd around her. Kyu Jong rushed to her, he cleared out the crowd and bent down and took her by hands. Girls gasped. He took away Neaun to the nurse's room and lyied her on the bed. "Oh this poor child, is it Sulli again?" nurse asked. Kyu Jong nodded. "hm.. you can go now, I'll take care of her" the nurse said. Kyu touched Naeun's hand gently and went away. He was furious. Though he's calm,serine and neat,when he lost it , it's not a joke. 

Sulli was sitting on the teacher's table bullieng a nerd boy. "omo, so cute look he's getting red hahaha why don't you come tonight baby I'll show you a good one" She said giving a y look with her heavy mascara corted eyes and biting her lip. Suddenly the door opened. Kyu rushed in. "Is that only you can do? you think that you are the empress of the world to bully poor girls?" he shouted to Sulli. Sulli climbed down from the table. She smiled insulting Kyu. "Ohhhh prince charming, what made you find your way here? ah is it that scumbag? Is it your girlfriend?" she asked irritating Kyu. Kyu's eyes were burning in anger. "haha wae? omo scary..." she said making up a frightened face. Then she got closer to him more and grabbed him by the collar. "Instead of her.... why don't you think of me? hottest girl and the hottest guy will make a good couple, don't you think baby?" she said looking ily into his eyes. Kyu totally lost it. He pushed away Sulli so hard that she ended up on the floor hurting her leg. Kyu went away without looking back.Students gasped in shock. Girl went and tried to help Sulli get up. She pushed her away and got up. She smiled wickedly. "I won't let this pass away. I'm SULLI!" she shouted in anger.

Kyu went to nurse's room and saw Neaun sitting on the bed. He went to her. She saw Kyu and looked down. "Are you alright?" Kyu asked. Neaun nodded still looking down. Kyu felt so bad. "mmm ah hm well are you hungry" he asked without thinking. She shook her head saying "no". "Neaun you can go now. Eat well child, you are weak" the nurse said. She nodded again. "Let's go, I'll drop you at home" he said. Neaun still kept looking down without responding. Kyu waited and slowly reached his hand and hold her hand. Neaun looked in to his hand in shock. "Let's go" he told. She slowly got down from the bed. Kyu let go of her hand. She bowd the nurse and went away. Kyu followed her. She turned back. "Why?" Kyu asked. "my bag" she said in a low voice, Kyu barely heard it. "ah don't worry, I got it. Sungmin is waiting down there with it" he said. She nodded and continued walking. Kyu followed her. Sung Min saw them and rushed towards them. Neaun gestured asking for her bag. Sungmin tried to give it t her but Kyu got it. "I'll bring it" he said. She bowed and started walking again. Kyu and Sungmin followed her. "Go away" Kyu whispered to Sungmin. "Why?" Sungmin shouted. "shhhhhh, Let me go with her ALONE! pabo!" Kyu whispered. "Ok ok" Sungmin whispered back and went away.

They both walked towards Neaun's home. On the way Kyu asked Neaun to wait for him for a minute. She obeyed and stayed there. Kyu went in to a reasaurent and bought a big pack of food. Then he came out and they both walked again to her home. They came to her home. It was a small old house. Kyu have always followed her hear without her knowing. "Then go inside" he told while handing her bag and the food he bought. She looked at him in confusion. "please eat a lot and be strong" he gave her the food and went away. Neaun bowed and went inside.
Kyu went home. It was a mansion rather than a house. "I'm home" he said while closing the door. He changed in to indoor slippers. "Kyu.. wait, get a change and come down. Father needs to talk to you" his mother said. "Yea" he obeyed and climbed the stairs to his room. 

He came down after changing and sat beside his parents. "Kyu adeul, you know our company is having a hard time these days" his dad went on talking. "we need your support to over come this crisis". "Hmm so what should I do?" Kyu asked hoping to help. "Adeul, you need to get married" omma said. Kyu couldn't believe his ears. "What?" he asked in shock. "Yes, you must marry the only daughter of Havelock group" His father said, Kyu was shocked.