The wedding dress

Destiny

Sulli kept smiling hearing all the gossiping around them. "ah jinja!" Kyu mumbled in depression. "Yebbo, what's with the long face?" Sulli asked leaning towards him. Kyu looked away in anger. Finally they arrived at the dress store. "hurry up and finish what ever is here. I can't waste my time like this with you" Kyu said in a low voice. Sulli smiled widely and went in to the fit-on. Kyu desperately waited for her in a couch.

After about half an hour Sulli returned. But Kyu was sleeping. Sulli tapped hard on the floor and Kyu woke up and saw the mesmerizing image in front of him. He couldn't believe what he saw. All her smoky mascara was gone. She looked totally different elegant and glowing in grace. For a moment Kyu lost his mind. "Otte?" Sulli asked turning herself side to side. But Kyu was not in his right mind to here her. "Kyu Jong!" Sulli shouted. "ah?" Kyu snapped out of it. "How do I look?" Sulli asked smiling widely. "hm good" Kyu answered short. "What? Just good?" Sulli asked in anger. That was not what Kyu wanted to say. His true feelings were more than that. But, he lied to him self at the circumstance.

"If you are done, let's go" Kyu said. "Let's go out for lunch" Sulli proposed smiling widely. "Andwae" Kyu opposed in a snap. "Wae andwae?" Sulli asked angrily. "I have work" Kyu said. "What work? Should I call your appa?" Sulli asked smiling wickedly. "shhh" Kyu hissed in anger accepting defeat.

After an unpleasant lunch time Kyu dropped Sulli at her home and drove away without even looking back. "Ya! Kim Kyu Jong where are you going?" Sulli screamed in anger from behind. Kyu smiled wickedly. He stopped at the library to collect some books for his research. While he go through the book shelves he saw Naeun trying so hard to grab a book from the upper shelf. Kyu smiled seeing her cute moves.