I'll look after you

Destiny

Kyu climbed down the stairs and sat in the table for the breakfast. "Kyu, pick up Sulli from Choi's and go to the uni together." Mr. Kim commarnded. Kyu was furious to hear this 1st in the morning. He got up and went away. "Adeul, the breakfast!" Mrs. Kim yelled. Kyu opened the gate and bodyguards surrounded him." Master, please get in." a body guard said. Kyu was helpless. He obeyed upsetly. 

Sulli's mom shouted from the downstairs. "Sulli, get up right now! you are aready late, Kyu's coming!" 
"Omma why are you shouting like that?"
Mrs.Choi turned around and saw Sulli standing beside her, all ready to go to Uni. "What? you are already woke up? an got ready too?" Mrs.Choi asked in surprise. "Of cause I did. Kyu's coming to pick me up. How can I over sleep?" Sulli said. Mrs. Choi and Mr. Choi laughed. They heard Kyu's car stopping in front of her house. "Oh he's here" Sulli ran out. She went to the car and the guard opened the door for her. She saw Kyu,looking away from his side's shutter. She smiled and sat beside him. "Good morning, yebbo!" Sulli greeted. Kyu was surprised. He looked at her in confusion. "Yebbo? when did I become your "Yebbo"?" he asked laughing irritating Sulli. "Wae? we are to be engaged next week. Aren't we going to get along with each other and...... love......" She said looking deep in to his eyes. "What a joke.... Who said I'll marry you? I won't marry a devil like you!" Kyu said angrily. Sulli lost her patience. "Devil? yes, that's right. I'm a devil. Your decision is not that important Kim Kyu Jong, Sulli get's what ever she wants and now...I want you. So you'll be mine,arajji?" She shouted angrily. Kyu looked away furiously.
They stopped in the Uni. Guard opened the door for Sulli. She got off. "Chagkiya... let's go together oh?" she turned around to see Kyu but,he was not there. She looked around and saw him talking to Naeun. She burst in anger. "Kim Kyu Jong, you'll pay for this" she yelled. Kyu ignored her. "Ok,lets see, This will be fun" she said to her self and walked furiously to the class building. 

"How are you? did you sleep well?" Kyu asked. Naeun looked up and saw Kyu looking at her. She nodded. " May I sit here" Kyu asked. "Naeun nodded. Kyu sat beside her. They kept silent for a momment. "well last time we met but, we couldn't introduce our selves. mm I'm Kim Kyu Jong. 2nd year Management faculty" He said smiling. Naeun nodded. Kyu waited for her to tell her name but,she didin't. "Aren't you going to tell me your name?" Kyu asked. She nodded and said "I'm Son Naeun" The bell rang, she got up and bowed him and walked away. Kyu smiled looking her go away. "Atleast she told me her name" he said to him self.

In the cafeteria Naeun was eating her lunch alone in a table at the corner. Sulli rushed towards her and "thud" she hit on the table. Naeun looked up and met Sulli's furious eyes. "You wench!" Sulli shouted. She grabbed and pulled Naeun's hair. "You dare to act all lovy dovy with my fiance? You ungrateful !" She slapped Naun. Naeun was so scared, she was shivering. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Kyu came running to the cafeteria hearing all about the mess. He rushed towards the 2 girls and pulled away Sulli's hand from Naeun's hair. He grabbed Naeun's hand and went away. "Ya kim Kyu Jong!" Sulli yelled. Kyu turned around "I'll deal with you later" He said and went away with Naeun. Sulli was burning in anger. "Kim Kyu Jong today you made me in to a joke in front of all the Uni,. Both of you'll pay for this!" She said to her self.

"gwenchana?" Kyu asked looking at Naeun's pale shivering face. Naeun didn't respond. "Come here" Kyu pulled her close and hugged her. Naeun was still shocked. She started crying hard on Kyu's shoulder. "It's ok, cry as much as you want." he said and broke the hug and took her face by his hands "You don't have to worry about her again, I'll look after you and I'm sorry for today Naeun" Kyu said to her tearfilled eyes. Then he agai hugged her and rubbed her head.

 

Author's note: Sorry for the late update. I'm watching 3 K drama's in a row... so I didn't had time to update. Miande! Please watch Kim Hyun Joong's Inspiring age and Lee Hongki's Bride of the century. Awesome dramas! Gumawo!