The popular couple

Destiny

"hahahaha I got you Kim Kyu Jong." Sulli was laughing so hard rolling on her bed. You are suppose to be nice and quietly get married to me. hahahahahaha. Meanwhile Kyu was angrily whinning in his room. He could not think of anything other than cursing Sulli. The engagement was 2 days away. "Kyu Jong get ready. We are going to Choi's" Mrs. Kim said behind from the closed door. "You need to go with Sulli to get the jewelleries and her dress." She said and went away. Kyu was burning in anger. "Dress? ha!" Kyu yelled. He couldn't do anything other than obey his parents at this moment. He got ready controling his emotions. 

Sulli came rushing towards Kyu who was standing in her house living room and put her arms around his hands and smiled in a way that not matching her personality. Mr. Kim laughed seeing his future daughter-in-law's fake cuteness. "They match so perfectly. Aren't they Mr. Choi?" He asked smiling. "hahahaha indeed, indeed Mr. Kim" Mr. Choi agreed with him. Sulli laughed. Kyu kwpt standing still with a blank face. "It's already late children. Go and collect the things now." Mrs.Choi said while Mrs. Kim nod her head. "Yes, Kyu get the car. Hurry up and go and spend some time together hahaha" Mr. Kim said. "yea abojji" Kyu agreed helplessly. Sulli smiled showing up her extra ordinary acting skills and followed Kyu grabbing on to his arms. 

The moment they stepped out of the house Kyu shook his hands making Sulli dropp her hand letting Kyu's arm go. Kyu finally released his anger which he kept controling untill this moment. Sulli laughed. "Why? You are still mad at me?" she asked smiling mockingly. Kyu turned his burning face away from her and walked towards the car and sat on the driver's seat and waited for Sulli to get on. Sulli sgain gave her wicked smile and sat on the other seat. Kyu drove away. "You don't have to be that way Kyu. If you did what you are told, then I would not have called your dad yesterday. You know I hate the fact that you are being with that . We are getting engaged the day after tomorrow, so aren't you suppose to spend your time with me?" Sulli said while Kyu driving. Kyu smiled irritated. "Choi Sulli, haven't you got it yet? I don't like you. Not just a bit. So don't get your hopes up." Kyu said angrily. "Ha! so are you going to call off this marriage just because you don't like me?" Sulli asked. Kyu felt helpless and ashamed. It's a curse being born as a hier to a big company and a rich family. He thought. "See Kim Kyu Jong, you can't answere that can you? Your likes and dislikes or your emotions are not considered here. You are to be married to me silently. And for me it's not a big deal, because I liked you from the day I first saw you before 10 years ago." Sulli said smiling. Kyu raised the speed of the car to let go of his anger. He just couldn't bear that wicked smile of the witch who's sitting next to him.

"You go and get whatever you want. I'll wait here." Kyu said to Sulli while he stop the car infront of the Mall. "really? you are not coming?" Sulli asked smiling. "I said no!" Kyu yelled. "ok, let me get a call to your dad" Sulli said dialing  Kyu's father. Kyu grabbed the phone and cut the line. He throwed it to Sulli's lap and got off the car. Sulli smiled. "puppet" she said to her self. "Aish!" Kyu sighed akcnolaging his defeat. Sulli went her arms around Kyu's arm again amiling at him. Kyu looked depressed, "Chagkiya, kacha.. emm?" Sulli said making puppy eyes. "Ah jinja!" Kyu said. They went inside the mall. The staff came and greeted them. Kyu couldn't stand people whispering about them getting married and all. "They are getting married. Didn't you heard?" "oh really? Havelock group and Hallmark group are combining then?" "of cause. Haven't you heard the rumours? It's all over the media now." "They look really well together" Kyu felt like he's going to explode in anger. The air was very uncomfortable around him. He regretted this seriously.