Is This Love?

The Secret Love: Story of XiuHan

When I woke up in the morning, I felt a slight tap on my lips. Looking up, I saw Xiumin's face.
"What are you doing?!", I asked him. Shocked and surprised, not knowing if he did or didn't do what I think he did.
"Nothing. Just watching you sleep. Did I wake you up? Sorry", he replied. Looking just as shock as me.
"Where are the members?"
"They left for their schedules already. So it's just me and you left."
"What time is it?"
"It's 12 Noon"
"What??!! Why didn't you wake me up?! We have to go to that fansign at 12:30!"
"It's fine. I already got my makeup done. Wash up, I will do your makeup for you."

Xiumin dragged me to the bathroom, helped me brushed my teeth, and even helped me get dressed. Then he seated me next to our mirror, getting ready to do my makeup.
"Close your eyes." He said as he was putting a light tint of eyeliner on my eyes.
My hearts started to pound. Padam Padam Padam I did not know what to do and felt my face started to burn up.
Xiumin noticed this and said, "Why are you closing your eyes so tight? It's not like I'm going to do anything to you."
"Sorry. I didn't even notice that."
He started to giggle with that cute adorable sound of his. He finally finished with my makeup so we both got up and went out the door. I tripped while going down the steps but of course, my prince charming - Xiumin hyung came and caught me in his arms which made me blush even more.
"Ya! Watch where you are going.", he told me.
"Sorry! I will be more careful now.", I replied.
I did not know what to do and just followed quietly behind him.
Fans saw us and started to follow us from behind, asking us for autographs and just taking pictures of us.
I felt a hand grasp onto mines and soon, my body moved on its' own. I started to run with Xiumin holding my hand. I couldn't believe this. Fans started to squeal and cheered on "Xiuhan! Xiuhan! Xiuhan!" This made him grasp my hands even harder. I started to think, Is my heart beating even faster than the time I danced, 'Only One' with Boa Sunbaenim? I couldn't believe myself.