Siete

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hello everyone! Here is Chapter seven, I hope you all enjoy this! 

I'll be taking a little hiatus for a while, but don't worry, I'll be updating my stories and I won't abandon them :D 

Of course, you guys know what to do for faster updates right? <3 Don't be shy to comment since l love reading through them constantly. 

Up until next timeee~~ 

Chapter Seven

After taking a bath and drinking 3 cups of coffee, I almost felt human enough. Checking my emails while Guyeon was getting dressed, I got a message from Seohyun, she just basically told me to meet her in Ilsan as soon as I woke up.

Seohyun wanted me to see the place before I had the chance to freak out again. Seohyun obviously knows me too well. She knew as soon as I came to my senses I would tell her there was no way I would let her buy me a freaking business. Seohyun also knew that being busy was my way to keep things out of my other problem.

Ilsan you see is a small place that is located in the heart of Goyang. The place Seohyun asked me to meet her up was in one of the most busiest streets. I had to keep my exhilaration down as I buckled little Guyeon into his car seat and headed towards the town center.  Honestly, I wouldn’t want to get my hopes too high yet. Obviously, we need to do a lot of things, and there are a lot of things to consider about upon opening a business. Like how much rent I need to pay Seohyun? If Seohyun and I would be partners in this whole thing or be two separate entities that actually share the same space? If our friendship would be able to survive this, or what not?

Everything was basically throwing me into a panic attack.

“Umma, are we going to auntie Hyunnie’s house?” Guyeon queries me from his seat, looking out of his window as he watches the cars pass by.

Looking at him in the rearview mirror, I reminded myself that every single thing I’m doing is for him. Guyeon deserved a bright future… he deserved the best life and I was dogged to give it to him.

“Ania baby, we are not going to Seohyun-ah’s place. But, we are going to meet up with her” I said to him, pulling up in front of the building a little later.

Sitting down in the car, I gazed at our building. It was right in the corner and the windows took up the entire front of the store. Frankly, it was better than I imagined it to be. It was the perfect place. I could open my flower shop, and she could have her restaurant right inside. It was beautiful.

Our building. It was ours.

Look, I even think it’s mine now. Oh Jesus.

Seohyun is such an evil genius.

Speaking of the she-devil, Seohyun walked out of the doors as she held it open with her other hand.

“Yah unnie! Keep your mouth shut, and get your over here” She yelled out to me and then walked back inside.

Guyeon loosened his belt and then he tried to open his door but the childproof lock disallowed him from doing it.

“Ummaaaa. Palliiii~~” He complained

“Auntie Hyunnie told us to get our asses in der”

“Guyeon! Language!” I objected, rolling my eyes at his refusal to listen to me as I got out and walked over to open his door for him. Grabbing him by the hand, he jumped out of the car.

“Be a good boy, arasso?” I told him as we both walked into the sidewalk.

“Do not create any trouble for umma. I don’t want you running, yelling and touching anything. Also, umma would appreciate it if you stopped saying bad words or I’ll bring you back home to sleep”

“Sleep balls”

No Yuri… Listen to yourself. Do not sell him to gypsies…. Don’t sell him to gypsies

As soon as we opened the door, the bell rang and then Guyeon yanked his hands out of mine, running into Seohyun’s arms.

“Ohhh~~ my pretty boy is here!” Seohyun shrieked, as she scooped him up and swung him around.

“How are you, baby boy?” She asked, setting him down on the top counter

“Umma doesn’t feel well today and I got a big peepee”

Seohyun started laughing

“Guyeon. Baby, please. Stop talking about your peepee” I protested

“But umma… Look” He muttered, attempting to his jeans

“It’s really big and tall right now I feel funny”

“Arasssoooooo” I mumbled, walking over at his side, stopping him from whipping it out.

“No one needs to see it. Remember what I told you the other night, Guyeon-ah?”

He started nodding and he slowly slid down from the counter. Later, he ran to the booths and watched the cars passing by since I asked him to do so. When his little hands and face were smashed into window, I turned around and faced Seohyun who was silently laughing.

“Yah! This isn’t funny” I rustled at her

“And why the hell didn’t anyone tell me that 4 year olds get boners? I am not informed about this , Seohyun-ah”

Wiping away her tears of laughter, she looked at me contritely.

“Mian, Unnie. Seriously though, that was hilarious. Mianhe, I know nothing about 4 year olds. When did it first happen though?”

“HANA!” Guyeon shrieked from in front when the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter