Cinco

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Here is chapter five, errbodeeee! I hope you enjoy it! 

They have met, but the question is, did Kai recognized her? Hmmm

Since I've told you to prepare yourself for baby Guyeon for so long now, he'll be featured on the next chapter. I promise! It'll be an entertaining rolling coaster of mirth so be excited! 

By then, you'll all get to know Yuri's not so-normal family, haha! 

Thank you for the comments, as well as the upvotes <3 Again, if I get 10+ feedback, I'll update it in return <3 

See you soon, guiseeeeee! :D And be prepared for Yuri's little bundle of joy <3 

Chapter Five

Everything basically happened in slow-motion. At least for me it did.

I consumed a lot of alcohol, so I feel like it has eaten up most of my brain cells.

The bartender turned to look at me, but before I could even settle my non-drunken eyes on her, I watched, as the whole tray tip right on the floor, and out of her. The glasses all collided on the floor before I even had the time to react. It was so loud I felt like my ears have been blasted by some speaker.

Honestly, I should have skipped and arched across the bar to help her, but feeling  so hazy myself because I drank more than I was supposed to—since I just found out about my girlfriend of years doesn’t want to have children with me and decides to therefore turn her into central for the whole town to enjoy—I knew I wouldn’t be that much of a help.

The bartender stooped down behind the bar, and I forgot about how ing drunk I was for a second so that I could stand up and lean over as far as I could without my seat flying out from under me to see if she needed any help. By that, I mean to check as to make sure that she didn’t cut herself.

My good intention ended before I even began to move when another tiny little thing with long dark reddish hair, who looked unusually conversant, got behind and marched over to the spot I was trying to see and looked down.

“Aigooo, you have such butterfingers unnie—”

She was cut off however, when the other one towed on her arm and tugged her down coarsely. The girl vanished with a yap and I wobbled my head at why women were so bizarre. And let me not forget…. Such .

Yes. my ex-girlfriend.

Chen came back from God knows where and sat down next to me, motioning the bartender to come over

“Yah! Yeoja-chinggu!” He yelled

The girl with the long dark reddish hair dashed up suddenly from behind the bar with wide open, and stared at me intently.

“Can I get more bottles of liquor, please?” Chen requested.

The girl however, didn’t even look in his general direction. Her eyes quavered on mine without even blinking, as if we were in some staring contest.

I’ll show that . I’ll show her. I’m the ing king of staring contests.

Chen propped over and snapped his fingers in front of her face a few times

“Hellooo. Is anybody home?”

Damn it Chen, you made me blink!

The girl however didn’t change from her usual spot. She was still kneeling behind the bar with her little head peaking over the top of it.

What the was wrong with this chick? She was starting to freak me out a little bit.

“I um—liquor please” I repeated after Chen’s request, vocalizing each word as much as I can since everything that came out of my mouth was a slur.

After a few seconds, a vast psychotic grin started to spread on her face as she swiftly hoisted up.

“What can I get you?” She inquired me again luminously as she leaned on her arm

Chen and I exchanged a few glances at each other and we both shrugged, with me turning to look back at her, but not before I noticed Chen tucking his shirt in.

“L-I-Q-U-O-R” I mumbled slowly so that she could comprehend.

God, was this bartender even drunker than I am?

“Yes! coming up!” She yelled, spinning around and immediately stumbling over what I assumed was the other bartender who was still down there picking up the shards of glasses. The long dark reddish haired girl caught herself before tripping, and reached down to pull the other girl up.

I listened as they swear, and whisper, watching as they both pull and tug against one another before the other girl got pulled up jaggedly. The other long wavy brown haired girl, covered her face, as she stood with her head down. More murmuring and intermittent hand gestures continued between them as they tramped off in the same direction, thrashing into each other’s arms. My eyes however, floated instantaneously to the long wavy brown haired girls’ in the tiny short she wore as she walked away.

“I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave” I sang with a snivel

Chen beat me in the arm as I unwillingly looked away from her and long legs before I started drooling.

“So what? Did you the waitress?” I ask him as we waited for the two bartenders to come back with our drink

“Yes I did. In the bathroom. She tasted just like Ojinguh (Battered Squid). It was outlandish, but oddly satiating. She did vomit when she came though. Looks like the chick has got som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter